Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lupus Rufus posted:

Buu's anatomy and physiology is the second best thing about DBZ as a whole. (the first being Bulma)

Bulmas anatomy and physiology is pretty good, but I think Krillins old girlfriend Marron occupies the top spot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Blaze Dragon posted:

You mean now, or when he was first formed? Because on the latter, Goku outright states otherwise. Now...honestly, I'd like to see that. Super Saiyan Blue: Kaioken x10 Vegetto might just be enough to bring a God or two down. Not Whis-level, probably, but I wouldn't be surprised if Beerus-level or even somewhat above.

Whis already said in the RoF saga that Goku + Vegeta working together would be able to handle Beerus. If you add in the Fusion power multiplier it would be a Cell vs SSJ2 Gohan level curbstomp.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Pureauthor posted:

Whis already said in the RoF saga that Goku + Vegeta working together would be able to handle Beerus. If you add in the Fusion power multiplier it would be a Cell vs SSJ2 Gohan level curbstomp.

Unless Beerus fused with Champa in which case they'd be totally hosed!!

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

ImpAtom posted:

Unless Beerus fused with Champa in which case they'd be totally hosed!!

But what if they hosed up the fusion dance? Just how skinny/fat would the result be?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Testekill posted:

But what if they hosed up the fusion dance? Just how skinny/fat would the result be?

You'd end up with a dadbod catman.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Blaze Dragon posted:

You mean now, or when he was first formed? Because on the latter, Goku outright states otherwise. Now...honestly, I'd like to see that. Super Saiyan Blue: Kaioken x10 Vegetto might just be enough to bring a God or two down. Not Whis-level, probably, but I wouldn't be surprised if Beerus-level or even somewhat above.

Goku says that but its not like beerus does anything vegito couldn't do.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Pureauthor posted:

You're right, I forgot about that. Yeah, there's no way a Blue Vegetto couldn't beat down Beerus or Champa. Probably not Whis, though, since Whis seems to be on a level far higher than that, although Toriyama has done well in hiding hard the specifics of just how badass Whis is, beyond "yes, very".

Stairmaster posted:

Goku says that but its not like beerus does anything vegito couldn't do.

I haven't seen Vegetto sealing someone inside a sword yet.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

You've never seen vegito with a sword which is the real problem with the buu saga.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

But Stairmaster, Vegetto's signature move is a sword!

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

This is my favorite part of this thread

Edit: Other than the spoilers

Edit: And Bulma

Lupus Rufus
Aug 11, 2008

Prepare for trouble!

And make it a double!
I love Sun Gokou

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

it's spelled vegetable

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

vegerott

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Krullun

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
I love all the saiyapeople

Lupus Rufus
Aug 11, 2008

Prepare for trouble!

And make it a double!

Archenteron posted:

I believe you mean Saiyawomen.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Frieza

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Bejita

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Archenteron posted:

Space Warriors. From space.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
They're just monkeys. There's no point dignifying them by calling them anything else. They'll get ideas above their station if you do.

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

Veggie Toe

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

Blaze Dragon posted:

Space Warriors. From space.

You mean the Legendary Super Warriors of Space?!?

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Monkey D Luffy

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Bloomers.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsRcEBUsur0

Prince Vejita

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

HitTheTargets posted:

You mean the Legendary Super Warriors of Space?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozM3Chgvq-o

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Blaze Dragon posted:

But Stairmaster, Vegetto's signature move is a sword!

thats a lightsaber

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

you say potato, I say potato made of pure energy

same thing

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

All organic matter is made of pure energy, really.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Kurui Reiten posted:

Monkey D Luffy

odz

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eraKHQLLIK8

New Fusions trailer. Doesn't actually show new fusions.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Blaze Dragon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eraKHQLLIK8

New Fusions trailer. Doesn't actually show new fusions.

Does show SSJ3 Future Trunks though which I don't think we saw in Fusions yet

I wonder if this game will get a US release. It would be a good time to bring it over and it looks like the combat system is interesting.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I went on a DB Heroes video binge last night, and now we have Goku Black, Time Breaker Vegeta, and Time Patrol Goku in a sweet new outfit, complete with your precious Power Pole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC7E-NHkjJQ

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
Uh, so apparently a big ole Dragon Ball Super spoiler dropped regarding an upcoming transformation.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah we talked about that.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Burkion posted:

Yeah we talked about that.

goddamnit how did I miss that

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I like Time Patrol Goku's outfit, I hope that makes it's way into Xenoverse 2 somehow

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
118 owns

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Dope episode, also Black totally means "mortals" every time he says ningen.

Yellow dude is totally behind all this, corrupting that Zamasu guy on purpose while he's currently more Teal but on his way to being Black. Wonder what the timeline logic's gonna be for this because i'm guessing it's a rather convoluted process:
Yellow dude begins corrupting Zamasu > Goku and pals go visit him, fueling his anger > Time Passes > Zamasu's ki becomes Black's > Travels to specifically Trunks' time specifically and steals Goku's body somehow
There's four other rings, perhaps he somehow is at five universes at once thanks to that? it makes some sense that he wants to destroy all mortals rather than just like mankind. Hell, was he wrecking havoc since before the timeline split and just took years to get to earth because he was destroying mortals across the universe?

Oh and Krillin and 18 are the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Dope episode, also Black totally means "mortals" every time he says ningen.

Yellow dude is totally behind all this, corrupting that Zamasu guy on purpose while he's currently more Teal but on his way to being Black. Wonder what the timeline logic's gonna be for this because i'm guessing it's a rather convoluted process:
Yellow dude begins corrupting Zamasu > Goku and pals go visit him, fueling his anger > Time Passes > Zamasu's ki becomes Black's > Travels to specifically Trunks' time specifically and steals Goku's body somehow
There's four other rings, perhaps he somehow is at five universes at once thanks to that? it makes some sense that he wants to destroy all mortals rather than just like mankind. Hell, was he wrecking havoc since before the timeline split and just took years to get to earth because he was destroying mortals across the universe?

Oh and Krillin and 18 are the best.

So when did Dragon Ball turned into the original Final Fantasy?

• Locked thread