Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I'm going to punch the planet in its soul if Killer Queen doesn't show up in 2 weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

FirstAidKite posted:

Killer Queen what are you doing stop that

this is the greatest thing ive ever seen

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Humbly asking for someone to make avatars of those Killer Queen ladies because they are so so choice

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Regular KQ is cuter. :colbert:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Ladies are way cuter.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Aurora posted:

Ladies are way cuter.

Hope you get shigechi'd for your disgusting opinion

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i was rereading the upcoming DiU chapters to remind myself and josuke + okuyasu actually were shigechi's friends near the end there :(

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i dunno why people are glad that shigechi dies, he's so drat determined to protect his family and his town in his final moments. he shouldn't have had to deal with any of that poo poo he was just a little kid

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Johnny Joestar posted:

i was rereading the upcoming DiU chapters to remind myself and josuke + okuyasu actually were shigechi's friends near the end there :(

get ready for them feels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLhR2M7rw3Q&list=PL547c43dLuxRVZmbjdcUmZpTjhXFBYIHO&index=10

Must Protect Mommy and Daddy...

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"
A close friend linked this to me and asked me to explain and I hate that I'm able to.

https://twitter.com/ponzholic/status/497345010312822785/photo/1

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVVsJqvCIg4

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Bad Seafood-chan, can we have the anime thread renamed to a variation of "beautiful duwang *chew*" in 2 weeks when our boy Kira and Killer Queen eat that sammy/kill a fatty?
I was thinking I might change it to something else around that time.

I haven't decided what yet though so I can't guarantee it'll blow your mind, anytime.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

like the presence of 3 OP's, the anime thread should at least have some sort of rename to better fit the change in mood

sturgeon general
Jun 27, 2005

Smells like sushi.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
All we watch is anime jojo *clap clap*

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Hope you get shigechi'd for your disgusting opinion

:crossarms:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i too, hope you get filthy rich

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

BaDandy posted:

A close friend linked this to me and asked me to explain and I hate that I'm able to.

I especially love that Polnareff is a koopa

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

TWIST FIST posted:

i too, hope you get filthy rich

yes

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

BaDandy posted:

of the many things that are good about this, the small secret thing that I like is the 5555555

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

edit and the clock showing 9 seconds

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
https://vine.co/v/5mQWnVDTn50

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

standard owl posted:

of the many things that are good about this, the small secret thing that I like is the 5555555

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

I totally missed it on the 55555 thing until you pointed it out. Now the only thing left I don't get is the $44

I'm sure it'll seem really obvious in hindsight but for now I can't remember!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I don't know if it would be a reference to him per se, but I bet Mista would be mad as gently caress about it.

BaDandy
Apr 3, 2013

"This taste...

is the taste of a liar!"

standard owl posted:

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

And "World 21"

I don't know if it would be a reference to him per se, but I bet Mista would be mad as gently caress about it.

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.
I'm reading Stone Ocean for the first time and i wonder what alternative names they'll use to sub the Bohemian Rhapsody fight in an eventual anime :allears:

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Bohemian Rap Sheet

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Bohemian Rap Song

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
Bavarian Symphony

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

Damn it, why it does need to remain only four bullets!?
A friend showed me two of the latest cover flap comments from Araki, so I decided to translate them.

Jojolion Volume 12:
I made a set of personal standards to judge whether the things I see in life are OK or not OK.
When I commute to my office, I travel through a residential area, where you can see a house that's got laundry hung up to dry on the veranda. I don't know whether the owner of the house is elderly or young, but their washing pole is stuck straight through the sleeves of their shirts and the legs of their pants, and so on. That's not something you see too often...
They also always put their shoes on the handrail to dry after washing. Now, is this OK or not OK? Verdict: OK! (Standards to be continued in the next volume)

Jojolion Volume 13:
Is something OK? Is it not OK? My assessment depends on whether it enriches your life.
I have assessed drying your laundry on a washing pole to be *okay*. The reason being, whenever that house doesn't have their laundry hung up to dry on that pole, I get pretty disappointed and saddened by its absence. It makes me think, Hang up that laundry, guys. Please.
Conversely, what I think are not OK are houses that hang their Christmas lights up by the window so other people can see them. Smugness is unpleasant. One of the factors of my assessment is smugness. In other words, smugness is not enriching.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Daxing Dan posted:

Smugness is unpleasant. One of the factors of my assessment is smugness. In other words, smugness is not enriching.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Frionnel posted:

I'm reading Stone Ocean for the first time and i wonder what alternative names they'll use to sub the Bohemian Rhapsody fight in an eventual anime :allears:

I honestly think a lot of the changes will happen in the anime itself and not the subs. There's just so much.

I will be sad for the loss of "That poo poo ain't Disney!"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'm rereading stone ocean and its in full colour and supposedly "official". Is JJBA redone in full colour in japan? also i forgot how loving mental it is

edit: like even compared to JJBA standards

Jose fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Jul 31, 2016

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The colourations are done by Shueisha, yeah. Probably just interns practising and such.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

it made me notice how ripped jolyne is

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Waffleman_ posted:

I honestly think a lot of the changes will happen in the anime itself and not the subs. There's just so much.

I will be sad for the loss of "That poo poo ain't Disney!"

The thought of Spider-man not showing up in the anime gets me every time. :smith:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i forgot just how ridiculous stone ocean gets loving hell weather

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Weather is criminally underused in Part 6 but whenever he's there, poo poo just gets ridiculous and I love it . He might be OP like a Fugo/Purple Haze, but I appreciate having a weather controlling power that isn't just He Shoots Lightning And It Rains When He's Sad, nah Weather Report fucks with clouds and brings the city of Orlando to its knees with snail rainbows while he's out trying to pick up girls.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

Frionnel posted:

Moravian Rhapsody

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

having been to orlando weather was doing gods work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Daxing Dan posted:

A friend showed me two of the latest cover flap comments from Araki, so I decided to translate them.

Jojolion Volume 12:
I made a set of personal standards to judge whether the things I see in life are OK or not OK.
When I commute to my office, I travel through a residential area, where you can see a house that's got laundry hung up to dry on the veranda. I don't know whether the owner of the house is elderly or young, but their washing pole is stuck straight through the sleeves of their shirts and the legs of their pants, and so on. That's not something you see too often...
They also always put their shoes on the handrail to dry after washing. Now, is this OK or not OK? Verdict: OK! (Standards to be continued in the next volume)

Jojolion Volume 13:
Is something OK? Is it not OK? My assessment depends on whether it enriches your life.
I have assessed drying your laundry on a washing pole to be *okay*. The reason being, whenever that house doesn't have their laundry hung up to dry on that pole, I get pretty disappointed and saddened by its absence. It makes me think, Hang up that laundry, guys. Please.
Conversely, what I think are not OK are houses that hang their Christmas lights up by the window so other people can see them. Smugness is unpleasant. One of the factors of my assessment is smugness. In other words, smugness is not enriching.

Hahahhahaha, this is adorable.

I see what he means about Christmas lights, though I like seeing nice displays :cry: