Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Thanks, once again, for the fantastic advice. I'm going to give Sumire a shot and look at some nice teams to get started with. I don't have any friends who stay active besides you so I'll have to dig around for some.

Is there any point to Evo Sumire (or whichever lead I want to play) ASAP or should I wait until I have a viable team that I plan on running/get stuck somewhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

lizardqueen posted:

What should I focus on now that I've returned to the game? And what would be the best team for me to use? I'm thinking should maybe use the Life Dragon, Zhuge Liang I pulled as a leader since I have a lot of healer subs but I'm really not sure, I've forgotten a lot since it's been two years.

You have an amazing blue box for your number of rolls, and could run strong AI&I and ALakshmi teams. Find a goon on discord who can carry you through the descends you need to make them and try them both out.

ALakshmi+Andro/Ruka/AI&I/AIsis
AI&I+Hermes/Andro/AIsis/Flex

As for me, I think I might buy Charite for Sumire. Sumire(ASQ)+Sumire(Undine)/Charite/XMas Ars(Skuld)/AIsis(Zeta Hydra) is an interesting idea.

TheQuietWilds fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Jul 31, 2016

lizardqueen
Feb 27, 2013
Thanks for the advice! It looks like i'll be going awoken I&I for now then, will my Isis/DQXQ be strong enough to get the mats to awaken it? And what should I do with some of the +50 rolls I got like the 4 star monsters or the the dupe I&I and Metatron, should I keep them around or fuse that +50 onto folks like I&I?

Edit: Also if anyone's interested, my friend code is 715,144,256 on eu servers, I currently have DQXQ in slot one and usually run Isis as my current leader.

lizardqueen fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Jul 31, 2016

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
3 rolls looking for blue subs for YY:

Hermes #3
Sumire
D. Kali #2

Gonna stop while I'm ahead.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

TheQuietWilds posted:

Find a goon on discord who can carry you through the descends you need to make them and try them both out.

I always forget this is a thing that can be done. I've got an Artemis I'd like to awaken but I'm just not quite there yet with my team.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Good Will Hrunting posted:

Thanks, once again, for the fantastic advice. I'm going to give Sumire a shot and look at some nice teams to get started with. I don't have any friends who stay active besides you so I'll have to dig around for some.

Is there any point to Evo Sumire (or whichever lead I want to play) ASAP or should I wait until I have a viable team that I plan on running/get stuck somewhere?

Go back a couple of pages and add people and spam your friend code and ask for Sumire friends.

The big benefit of evoing Sumire is you get her orb enhance awakenings. If you have 5, every blue orb that drops will be a +orb. Ult Sumire has 4 by herself so a good friend leader can carry you pretty well. The orb enhance awakenings boost your damage too so you'll want them eventually.

Once you find something you like playing you'll want to find a BFF that runs your main leader. Bonus if you can get a triangle. You'll get to pick another BFF probably in a couple of months so it's not a huge deal but it's nice to find someone who'll keep playing.

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything

I run YouYu, i'd give you my code but my phone is kaput - stealing my daughter's later. My ID is in the friend spreadsheet under Bastet

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Evo sumire asap because she needs enhanced orbs to make her leader skill function and your only source of those this early on are going to be a sumire friend leader and your own once you evolve her.

Also post your friend ID here and have goons throw requests at you for days.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Okay :allears: 331,050,299

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Okay :allears: 331,050,299
Friend invite sent.

Actually if you're going to be available today, I'm more than willing to run you through a bunch of dungeons to help you rank up fast for more teamcost and stamina. Hit me up on discord Evil Kit#9463 and I can haul you through some of the early game stuff.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
My main pulled a Hatsume, so I now have a blue orb changer that doesn't break hearts, and my alt pulled Sumire to go with it's literally nonexistent blue box :toot:

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

SaffronKit posted:

Friend invite sent.

Actually if you're going to be available today, I'm more than willing to run you through a bunch of dungeons to help you rank up fast for more teamcost and stamina. Hit me up on discord Evil Kit#9463 and I can haul you through some of the early game stuff.

Thanks! Sadly I won't be around too much today until the evening - I'm currently on vacation - but how far do you think I could get carried? I'm currently rank 70 at the second stage of Kronos Forrest.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Thanks! Sadly I won't be around too much today until the evening - I'm currently on vacation - but how far do you think I could get carried? I'm currently rank 70 at the second stage of Kronos Forrest.

I'm going to be around all day and well into the night EST time we should still be able to pull something off. Frankly with co-op, I could probably haul you to straight up completion of all the normal dungeons and most of the technical dungeons. Maybe not everything in one day depending on when you stop ranking up, but I'd also be able to haul you through some of the higher tier challenge dungeons you wouldn't normally be able to clear.

fake edit: hell while it's not Monday dungeon, the Weekend Dungeon would be fantastic for chain ranking you to at least rank 150 for the memorial machine roll and a bunch of money at the same time to boot.

real edit: Day 1 courtesy roll because I'm dropping all my stones day 2- +50 atk for my Blonia. Thanks rem!

Evil Kit fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Jul 31, 2016

Rasamune
Jan 19, 2011

MORT
MORT
MORT
Rolled once, got Sherias Roots. Nice

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!
I rolled a bunch.

Genie
Cinderella
L.Meta (dupe)
L.Kali #4
Mistrain
Andromeda #2 (a dupe I wanted for a while)
Mistrain (gently caress)
Tsubaki #2
Ronia
Gadius #2
Grodin #whatever
Mistrain (what the loving christ)
SUMIRE #2!!!!
Ryune #2
TSUBAKI #3 (I smell a potential system team)
Amon (Gala'd)
SUMIRE # 3 (Close to a Sumire system team)

I think I'm done there. My new Sumire team is going to be Sumire(lead)/Sumire/Sumire/Andromeda/utility (maybe Rinoa for bind clears? and Ryune for Full-board change if I need it)

Got more silvers than I wanted but the GFE's I got are Good Dupes.

pankus
Jul 30, 2003
Anyone run Arena with Kaede? What do your teams look like?

I had skin of my teeth run where I triggered Hino's resolve and had to beat Grisar with no skills while stacking poisons on the sides. On Hera-is my inherited skill came up on Susano, so I had to make sure I got Kali under 65%.
Luckily I got DKali and could stall some more until Susano came up again (just to be safe).

I need to get mistrain leveled so I can inherit it on to Vishnu. If I pulled a Ceres that'd be nice, I'd probably put Susano on her instead of having Thumbelina on Susano.

Edit: I did one pull and got Andromeda, which I've wanted for a long time even though my blue box is nonexistent.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Rolled a pack (of free stones), got mostly crap and crap. Blonia is at least 50k mp...

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Neptune
Apocalypse
Sylvie
Isis
Cyberbeast Leonis

All dupes/poo poo except Sylvie who is new. I'll do a couple more later or maybe wait till tomorrow.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Thanks, I'll hit you up on Discord if I have some down times today!

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

3 silvers. This is why I stopped playing NA :/

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Miru. The laziest lead on a normal dungeon means I can finally say I beat the game.

pankus
Jul 30, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Miru. The laziest lead on a normal dungeon means I can finally say I beat the game.

High five, it also works for true endless! Now I need to do 5x4 extreme.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

ChikoDemono posted:

3 silvers. This is why I stopped playing NA :/

You should know better than to expect the good poo poo in PAD:discount edition.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

What latents should i be throwing on Myr, anyways? Figure with latents being half off it's time I got ahead and buy however many SDR I need.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Should I roll on this godfest if this is all that I have? https://www.padherder.com/user/SAfurnaceface/monsters/

I have like 5 rolls saved up again. :ohdear:

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

What latents should i be throwing on Myr, anyways? Figure with latents being half off it's time I got ahead and buy however many SDR I need.

Make a push-button M.Hera farming team. Surtr, Ronia x2, some Red orb changer plus M.Zeus as leader. Then you get +eggs, exp, M.Heras and SDR.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Furnaceface posted:

Should I roll on this godfest if this is all that I have? https://www.padherder.com/user/SAfurnaceface/monsters/

drat that's some good poo poo in a small box. And yea, why not? 5x is awesome for anyone.

Only thing is to decide the day:

Note: Day 1: No Norns, Fenrir, Steel Gods, Ilm/Zuoh
Note: Day 2: No Odin, Metatron, Kali, Sonia

I think it's a wash for your box, but day 2 is stronger overall IMO

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Furnaceface posted:

Agreed. Plus it's a blue gala so you have a better shot at filling out your blue team. Definitely save some rolls for tomorrow too.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Awesome thanks. I know chasing anything is a fools game but what would I be looking for out of the 2 days ideally?

Also, I have enough materials to evolve one of my Sumires now but it would make my team exceed cost since Im still only like rank 107. :v:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

trucutru posted:

Make a push-button M.Hera farming team. Surtr, Ronia x2, some Red orb changer plus M.Zeus as leader. Then you get +eggs, exp, M.Heras and SDR.

Don't troll me into thinking I get to use my 2 Ronias again 2016.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Furnaceface posted:

Awesome thanks. I know chasing anything is a fools game but what would I be looking for out of the 2 days ideally?

Also, I have enough materials to evolve one of my Sumires now but it would make my team exceed cost since Im still only like rank 107. :v:

Well, blue is by far your strongest color, so Scheat would be great (which means roll day2). But yea, expecting something specific is the road to madness.

Evil Creature
Jul 25, 2007
I had no idea that the multiplier from Myr also carried forward on sweep. I thought it was only the shield part. This is kinda dumb and fun.

Kaede's and Sumire's probably operate the same way though the multipliers they get from the cross alone are not that great.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

need 2 light jewels :argh:

~50 feeds or so

whats the mzeus farm strat so i can go for orpharion arms :negative:

also i got sumire #3, pls give blue dragon fruit as her skillup next month gung ho

Zoness fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Jul 31, 2016

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Don't troll me into thinking I get to use my 2 Ronias again 2016.

Sorry, I cannot hear you over my mountain (in JP) of free SDR tamas.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

trucutru posted:

Sorry, I cannot hear you over my mountain (in JP) of free SDR tamas.

Link me the video or poo poo. i'm guessing that's coop and the other team probably needs all utility or something.

My skill-up currently at 5/17. So at this rate I just need 34 more runs :shepicide:

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Aug 1, 2016

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Link me the video or poo poo. i'm guessing that's coop and the other team probably needs all utility or something.

My skill-up currently at 5/17. So at this rate I just need 34 more runs :shepicide:

The other team is the light one. (you can also farm her with a green team instead of a red one). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEoKP7ydOdU

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

-Genie
-Beast Rider
-Mistrain

What utter poo poo. 150 +eggs for Ryune though!

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

Battle Pigeon posted:

-Genie
-Beast Rider
-Mistrain

What utter poo poo. 150 +eggs for Ryune though!

Genie has a great skill (assuming she's not a dupe). 3 turns of damage void has become very valuable in some dungeons, and Genie's dark void is one of the best attributes to resist. Fantastic inheritance, and as actual subs go they recently got buffed to have better stats and 5 OE awakenings.

I regret selling my Thanatos.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Yeah genie owns if you want to push button scarlet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

maou shoujo posted:

I regret selling my Thanatos.

Yeah. There are a number of cards that were previously considered gutter trash, but are now core components in pushbutton teams for MP and whatnot. Basically, at this point, you really ought not to sell anything you don't have at least one dupe of. It's more efficient on a per stone basis to build an MP farming team and just stone for that.

• Locked thread