Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

northern coalition dot is a :airquote: big deal :airquote: yall better recognize

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TopGoon[555]
Aug 30, 2003
Hey I haven't seen mittens post for a while, how is he doing? :ohdear:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Clubbing with Dod Kalm and some other goons last time I heard.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Foehammer007 posted:

Globby start ganking again thanks

Are you going to this next evelanta I'm getting emails about

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Foehammer007 posted:

Globby start ganking again thanks

GOON is dead, mission accomplished :patriot:

But for real, traffic died down a lot since the start of WWB, the EHP changes made our numbers insufficient to really gank, and the soon to be implemented bumping changes would lose us a lot of potential kills (and the fuckery they did with the jita concord response time bullshit) so we basically can't truly do it anymore with the numbers we had. Isanamo fleets are/were interesting but sitting there for 8 hours is only viable for the really dedicated crazy like me and a couple of the other big multiboxers. Having 20 guys wait patiently without targets for 4 hours is really lovely and it's no wonder why people just stopped showing up. Sniping JFs just kinda suck since the effort you have to put in outweighs the funfactor and the reward.

1001 Arabian dicks fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Aug 1, 2016

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

But for real, traffic died down a lot since the start of WWB, the EHP changes made our numbers insufficient to really gank, and the soon to be implemented bumping changes would lose us a lot of potential kills (and the fuckery they did with the jita concord response time bullshit) so we basically can't truly do it anymore with the numbers we had. Isanamo fleets are/were interesting but sitting there for 8 hours is only viable for the really dedicated crazy like me and a couple of the other big multiboxers. Having 20 guys wait patiently without targets for 4 hours is really lovely and it's no wonder why people just stopped showing up. Sniping JFs just kinda suck since the effort you have to put in outweighs the funfactor and the reward.

JFs are also, in our experience, rarely worth the cost, and after you get that first kill, everyone except the stupid becomes really cautious.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I stopped showing up after you dropped your phone. It was too much for me.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Unfunny Poster posted:

I stopped showing up after you dropped your phone. It was too much for me.

:negative:

Laserpig
Jul 13, 2013

I am not credible.
Logged in yesterday and gave 225Bil isk to a randomer...

Kind of regret it now, could have done something more exciting.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
That is a significantly non-trivial amount of isk for any reason.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

"TopGoon[555 posted:

" post="462707936"]
Hey I haven't seen mittens post for a while, how is he doing? :ohdear:

https://www.twitch.tv/themittanidotcom/v/80859985

Laserpig
Jul 13, 2013

I am not credible.

dialhforhero posted:

That is a significantly non-trivial amount of isk for any reason.

I won most of my isk on eeps site... it's mathematically impossible to not become a trillionaire on those raffles.

You literally choose your own odds and people are dumb enough to go 60/40 in your favour, combine that with a conservative bankroll and it's simply a matter of time before you're making GBS threads isk.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

can i have some isk

Laserpig
Jul 13, 2013

I am not credible.

Orange Red Bull posted:

can i have some isk

Not got any leftover sorry

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Honestly it was the best way to end some of the more entertaining fleets during that time.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
lol at people with caps who can't move on their own

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Elsa posted:

lol at people with caps

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

vulvamancer posted:

Trust me, the fight wasn't worth the 5 hours of "winning" fozzie sov afterwards.

smartbombing dudes on the gate was a lot of fun

especially when some guy decided to try to loot all the wrecks caused by this...in a frigate...with 350m of implants in his head

as you might guess, some reds jumped in, kaboom kaboom, and then he was demanding to speak to my diplomat :psyduck:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

evilweasel posted:

smartbombing dudes on the gate was a lot of fun

especially when some guy decided to try to loot all the wrecks caused by this...in a frigate...with 350m of implants in his head

as you might guess, some reds jumped in, kaboom kaboom, and then he was demanding to speak to my diplomat :psyduck:

what corplliance

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

what corplliance

harat, in goonswarm

rocode
Oct 28, 2011

Meddle not with Mother Nature, lest you face her wrath.

evilweasel posted:

This is the best part of the Keepstar DD. Diplomatic incidents.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
No Kiryen they're actually useful for hauling around subcaps and Giant Secure Containers with their low slots full of Expanded Cargohold IIs.

Titans are also great for bridging subcaps around and I want one in order to start FCing one day and not be a scrub.

Being unable to move on one's own though, especially due to a lack of a cyno alt character or second account, what the gently caress. Is cap swarm full of these straight-to-chimera types? I'm thinking yes.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I've recently discovered I have zero patience for supporting supercap funsies gently caress that noise. I hope they get welped.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Elsa posted:

No Kiryen they're actually useful for hauling around subcaps and Giant Secure Containers with their low slots full of Expanded Cargohold IIs.

Titans are also great for bridging subcaps around and I want one in order to start FCing one day and not be a scrub.

Being unable to move on one's own though, especially due to a lack of a cyno alt character or second account, what the gently caress. Is cap swarm full of these straight-to-chimera types? I'm thinking yes.

Have you met daggoth "bought a terrible fit titan with only one account" ur?

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

Orange Red Bull posted:

northern coalition dot is a :airquote: big deal :airquote: yall better recognize

I'd be more concerned if they batphoned in Hard Knocks than NCDot themselves. Aren't they all old people?

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Elsa posted:

I have an good excuse for not having cyno alts tho. They're all criminal!

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

gwrtheyrn posted:

I recognize the name, but no I was unaware they bought a titan as a single-account player. If daggoth wanted to be an enabler and bridge subcaps, I would agree with their decision and even take care of them.

Anagram of GINGER fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Aug 1, 2016

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I was happier when our supers were stuck in 93PI

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

DisgracelandUSA posted:

I have an good excuse for not having cyno alts tho. They're all criminal!

Can't light them in hisec anyways!

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I found a lowsec hole to Minmatar space that had an Apostle for 1.2 Billion just 4 jumps away. I sounded the alarm and retrieved it with a Tengu and an Ibis. It took a while to whittle down the Ibis with the scout Tengu's whore gun (1x T2 light missile launcher), but it did the job. Also webbed the Apostle like a boss.

someone just sold me another one for 1.1B on Sakht market :haw:

Anagram of GINGER fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Aug 1, 2016

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

You can always terrify more phorde JFs :mad:

When I started doing horde logi. Globby was all "Put in all your APIs into the thingy if you want to live"

Then a month later I told another horde logi person that they need to put in their API into the thingy if they don't want to get killed by Globby and a horde director was all like "Globby doesn't check APIs. He kills everything and have in fact killed a few Panfam JFs so far"

A loose cannon is what you are :argh:

Tell the truth. Are you collecting payments from Boney? Are the subtle briefcases filled with Gobloons not enough?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Zephyrine posted:

Tell the truth. Are you collecting payments from Boney? Are the subtle briefcases filled with Gobloons not enough?

I am paid generously by my victims :getin:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

gwrtheyrn posted:

gently caress. Daggoth did something ultra retarded during this move op, so dumb one of the FCs were like "holy poo poo you'll love this, you'll never guess what loving daggoth did..." but I've forgotten what it was :smith:. Hopefully someone who remembers will post the story

Syndic Thrass fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Aug 1, 2016

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

You can always terrify more phorde JFs :mad:

When I started doing horde logi. Globby was all "Put in all your APIs into the thingy if you want to live"

Then a month later I told another horde logi person that they need to put in their API into the thingy if they don't want to get killed by Globby and a horde director was all like "Globby doesn't check APIs. He kills everything and have in fact killed a few Panfam JFs so far"

A loose cannon is what you are :argh:

Hahahaha hahahahaha as the proprietor of a new and blossoming jf service, I have a new appreciation for how retarded you are to be so bad at all this

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

its about roleplaying a space trucker

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Syndic Thrass posted:

Hahahaha hahahahaha as the proprietor of a new and blossoming jf service, I have a new appreciation for how retarded you are to be so bad at all this

Hey now I don't run any service. Nor have I ever lost a jump freighter to ganks.

It's just a sharp contrast compared to how meticulous Boney is in avoiding shooting blues. While Globby is sitting on a lawn chain tossing dynamite into the barrel.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

evilweasel posted:

harat, in goonswarm

give them to mirana :getin:

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

I am paid generously by my victims :getin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwy0jybjHu0

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

With the current pirate capitals trend. Is the Angel dread going to be a Naglfar with bonuses to warp speed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
Remind the HARAT guy that he is supposed to be an elite pvper and not a mere scavenger. You were doing him a favor by reminding him of his True Heritage.

• Locked thread