Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Don Tacorleone posted:

How long do I have to drive to gently caress you?

I only put out for Chad. And pre op troons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Rage-Against-the-Vajeen.config

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Idiot Kicker posted:

I pulled some Nice Guy poo poo on a girl when I was 17 and I had no idea what a dipshit I was. Sorry wherever you are, at least I learned something.

everybody had the phase in high school, do not sweat

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Idiot Kicker posted:

I pulled some Nice Guy poo poo on a girl when I was 17 and I had no idea what a dipshit I was. Sorry wherever you are, at least I learned something.

dont worry, she learned something too

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Nirvikalpa posted:

I only put out for Chad. And pre op troons.

But I've been sooo nice to you, you bitch whore

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

everybody had the phase in high school, do not sweat

I had that phase in high school too and I still sweat. A lot. I am more sweat than man. It helps when I have to go into tight spaces at my job. The sweat lubricates me. Because I sweat. A lot.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

The Endbringer posted:

I had that phase in high school too and I still sweat. A lot. I am more sweat than man. It helps when I have to go into tight spaces at my job. The sweat lubricates me. Because I sweat. A lot.

pm me

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

Don Tacorleone posted:

But I've been sooo nice to you, you bitch whore

A real nice guy would get a sex change operation to satisfy her needs. Or at least pretend to, as she says she's fine with pre-op.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Nirvikalpa posted:

Are you ~different than other guys~???

Well m'lady, I'm what they call a knight in shining armor. Shining, glistening white armor, so that I may protect your honor from these wretched goons, of which I am certainly not one of.

And I HATE other guys, especially your stupid boyfriends. you can always cry upon mine shield.

SOME PIG fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Jul 31, 2016

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

i have noviophobia ama

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

i have noviophobia ama
amame mi novio :wink:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

sorry thats all the japanese I know

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

i have noviophobia ama

CWCki posted:

Noviophobia is a word Chris created that he describes as his general fear of girls being paired up.

So you're afraid of.... this!?:
:nms::nms:
Sorry for the faint of heart.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

what the gently caress is this thread even

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SciFiDownBeat posted:

If you don't get it, you're not a nice enough guy.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

SciFiDownBeat posted:

How to not get laid

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SciFiDownBeat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bZnqyE14RY

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Protip: Don't read this thread all at once. Christ am I glad I don't have to deal with this poo poo anymore.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

If you want a long and majestic laughing session along the lines of this thread, read Elliot Rodgers' manifesto. Written by a narcissist with zero self awareness, it's the biggest self-own in all of history and the most unintentionally funny thing I've ever read.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Jailbrekr posted:

Protip: Don't read this thread all at once. Christ am I glad I don't have to deal with this poo poo anymore.

what happened that caused this sudden change?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Iron Prince posted:

whatever you say jastiger :rolleyes:

Was casually scrolling through the thread having some laughs and I was name dropped, wtf man. :mad:

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING

Stinky_Pete posted:

what happened that caused this sudden change?

I grew up and realized that confidence was all that separated the whiny lonely bottom tier fedora wearing "nice guys" and the assholes they blamed for their chronic virginity.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
oh i thought you were inundated with Nice Guys and found out how to get them to leave you alone

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Spatial posted:

If you want a long and majestic laughing session along the lines of this thread, read Elliot Rodgers' manifesto. Written by a narcissist with zero self awareness, it's the biggest self-own in all of history and the most unintentionally funny thing I've ever read.

Seconded. It sounds like parody but is entirely unironic. It's just too bad that the abject failure managed to kill some real people before offing himself.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Seconded. It sounds like parody but is entirely unironic. It's just too bad that the abject failure managed to kill some real people before offing himself.

it is too bad but being the abject failure that he was, it could have gone a lot worse

didn't he go bang on some sorority door during his shooting rampage and huff and drive away after no one answered?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

where da pro level PUA vids and sweet negs while sarging

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

it is too bad but being the abject failure that he was, it could have gone a lot worse

didn't he go bang on some sorority door during his shooting rampage and huff and drive away after no one answered?

Yeah, he was thwarted by a door. He was like a living embodiment of the abstract concept of total loserdom. His whole pissy little coffee-throwing tantrums and shooting random couples with an orange juice filled super-soaker were so stunningly inane that it is hard not to read as low-brow comedy.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i don't remember if i posted this but it's worth a watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bZnqyE14RY

i realize it's kinda long but really when the dude is standing there yelling about sexism and unfair distribution of apple pies while the employees are calling the police and customers jeer at him is just peak redditor imo

"no no NO NO wait ladies and men are different?!'

"soo" [super sarcastically] "we're supposed to punch men and not hit ladies?"

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002

Stinky_Pete posted:

oh i thought you were inundated with Nice Guys and found out how to get them to leave you alone

No, in certain aspects I was one of them.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

The Endbringer posted:

have your doctor put you on an anticholinergic like propantheline bromide

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Yeah, he was thwarted by a door. He was like a living embodiment of the abstract concept of total loserdom. His whole pissy little coffee-throwing tantrums and shooting random couples with an orange juice filled super-soaker were so stunningly inane that it is hard not to read as low-brow comedy.
He destroyed his laptop with a japanese sword in rage after finding out he didn't win the lottery.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CaptainSarcastic posted:

even when he raged out and tried to throw someone over a balcony it read like some comedic play

(don't worry folks he wasn't able to bc he had weak noodle arms)

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The whole Eliot Rodgers thread here was pure gold. All the screenshots of his posts on the bodybuilding forum, particularly when he was corrected about the average length of penises.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

CaptainSarcastic posted:

The whole Eliot Rodgers thread here was pure gold. All the screenshots of his posts on the bodybuilding forum, particularly when he was corrected about the average length of penises.

yea that was a winner

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

CaptainSarcastic posted:

The best part about his story is that he was so pathetic despite the odds being stacked in his favor. He looked just fine, was capable of putting together complete sentences, and came from a fairly wealthy and successful family. I mean he drove a brand-new BMW and went to a decent school. He could have gotten some therapy and joined a few clubs and done just fine dating.

Instead he decided to get angrier and angrier and because he decided to live in an echo chamber of other loser opinions he couldn't even capitalize on his advantages. Which makes him so much more pathetic lol.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

yea that was a wiener

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
At one point he posts about overhearing his sister getting long donged by some dude and I think he used the word plunged. He blamed a lot of his problems on being a happa.

He seemed like such a weird mixture of sociopath without like the "good" qualities of sociopathy.

darkhand fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Aug 1, 2016

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

darkhand posted:

At one point he posts about overhearing his sister getting long donged by some dude and I think he used the word plunged. He blamed a lot of his problems on being a happa.

He seemed like such a weird mixture of sociopath without like the "good" qualities of sociopathy.

Lotta internalized racism going on with him, but he was way too self-involved to recognize it. Or much of anything, really. Reading his manifesto is an excellent esteem-booster. No matter how depressed or angry at yourself you may be, you can read Eliot's diary and feel better about yourself simply by way of comparison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
yup that sure was hilarious. Not extremely sad at all.

Anyone want to go set some homeless people on fire with me?

• Locked thread