Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Going to the moon was okay and splitting the atom ain't bad but those shorts is surely man's greatest work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Blizzy_Cow posted:

https://youtu.be/BC0QWZXN_vM

Don't think they're miss bumbum, but this will do.

How is this not an olympic sport

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Wasn't that really cute girl who did the bouncing thing from Brazil? If yes Brazil is ok if no then gently caress Brazil. imo

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Blizzy_Cow posted:

https://youtu.be/BC0QWZXN_vM

Don't think they're miss bumbum, but this will do.

i would climb an electric pole to see this

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Viruswithshoes posted:

Gisele Bundchen’s role in the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics has been tightly under wraps, but witnesses of dress rehearsals told media in Brazil that the supermodel is featured in a scene that shows her getting robbed.

Brazil’s UOL first reported Bundchen’s scene will feature her being “approached by an actor on the scene that resembled a robbery,” via a Google translation of the report originally written in Portuguese.

Just LOL.

And then the police helicopter rumbles in and shoots up the spectators trying to kill the purse thief at which pont an rpg from the favelas comes flying over and crashes the copter Blackhawk down style, the place is overrun by gangs and the bodies of the police officers are drug through the streets as people party

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
and then PSYCHE it's revealed that everyone is actually getting robbed for realsies

naem
May 29, 2011

Olympic torch broom grandma elected president for life

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Decrepus posted:

Wasn't that really cute girl who did the bouncing thing from Brazil? If yes Brazil is ok if no then gently caress Brazil. imo

Australia, don't actually know if she qualified for Rio

Fire Barrel
Mar 28, 2010
I wonder how many medals are going to be stolen during the games.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Fire Barrel posted:

To prevent this they are just giving out vouchers and no actual medals in Brazil.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Fire Barrel posted:

but the Russians were banned?

(dad olympic jokes itt)

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
Someone go on fetlife and find out if the scat community is furiously masturbating to the thought of athletes swimming in poo poo out there.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Jastiger posted:

To prevent this they are just giving out vouchers and no actual medals in Brazil.
Granted upon receipt when leaving Rio, at which time a corrupt gate agent demands $5,000 to hand over the medal.

The medal has been swapped with a facsimile made of painted tin foil.

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Brazilian version of NHS nurses dancing with the patients.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

we should just have the olympics perpetually hosted in LA.. then we could do cool poo poo like this again

keegles
Aug 24, 2013

Viruswithshoes posted:

This popped up on Twitter just as I posted:

Basins in the village falling straight through, LOL

Can we please note the hilariously dirty water that appears to be in the toilet. Even the tap water is terrible.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

FCKGW posted:

we should just have the olympics perpetually hosted in LA.. then we could do cool poo poo like this again

I agree making GBS threads down la as often as possible

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Darth123123 posted:

I agree making GBS threads down la as often as possible

That typo is perfect

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

US should evacuate Miss BumBum contest winners to arid parts of the country.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

FCKGW posted:

When 4 white guys shut down a highway it's called a 'sport'.
When 4 black guys do it it's called a 'riot'.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Viruswithshoes posted:

This popped up on Twitter just as I posted:

Basins in the village falling straight through, LOL

nice product placement for sunkist

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Good grief.

We forgot about Hilfiger :911:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Uncle Wemus posted:

nice product placement for sunkist

That's holding washing up liquid.
I doubt an athlete would be able to bring a bottle of green liquid onto a plane within another bottle.
So can we assume that they kitted out each apartment with a soda bottle filled with el cheapo 500 gallon vat bought of washing up liquid?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

This is my favorite Lochte interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnceMoPtVfE

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The IOC got to Kitty Chiller with bribes or something,

Kitty Chiller says Aussie water-based athletes not worrying about Rio contamination threat

“They’re just getting on with it,’’ Chiller said.

“They’re used to it and I think at this point in time, we ain’t going to change the water quality in the next week, so they’ll just get in and do their best.’’ Helicopters have been deployed each morning at 6am to fly over the Copacabana and Ipanema region in a bid to identify floating debris. “They’ve also installed new pipes to take the sewerage out,’’ Chiller said. “They’ve installed the nets to collect the rubbish, it’s been passed by the World Health Organisation and they’re doing water quality tests at eight different locations.

“(For us it’s) basic commonsense, health and hygiene really. “Taking a shower as soon as they get out, washing their hands, not touching ropes or boats with bare hands. All the coaches are using gloves, there’s first aid kits in all the coaches boats, just basic health and hygiene protocols.

“Our synchronised swimming team arrive tomorrow, so I’m going to send them down to give them some hints on keeping their mouths closed under water. “Our medical teams have supplied us all with all the necessary probiotics.’’ While local authorities including Rio Mayor Eduardo Paes have acknowledged the failure of the city’s water clean-up efforts, calling it a “lost chance” and a “shame,” Olympic officials continue to insist Rio’s waterways will be safe for athletes and visitors.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...3d605060a9bd163

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue
Bad kitty! :smith:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lime Tonics posted:

Kitty Chiller says Aussie water-based athletes not worrying about Rio contamination threat

“They’re used to it and I think at this point in time, we ain’t going to change the water quality in the next week, so they’ll just get in and do their best.’’ Helicopters have been deployed each morning at 6am to fly over the Copacabana and Ipanema region in a bid to identify floating debris. “They’ve also installed new pipes to take the sewerage out,’’ Chiller said. “They’ve installed the nets to collect the rubbish, it’s been passed by the World Health Organisation and they’re doing water quality tests at eight different locations.

“(For us it’s) basic commonsense, health and hygiene really. “Taking a shower as soon as they get out, washing their hands, not touching ropes or boats with bare hands. All the coaches are using gloves, there’s first aid kits in all the coaches boats, just basic health and hygiene protocols.

“Our synchronised swimming team arrive tomorrow, so I’m going to send them down to give them some hints on keeping their mouths closed under water. “Our medical teams have supplied us all with all the necessary probiotics.’’ While local authorities including Rio Mayor Eduardo Paes have acknowledged the failure of the city’s water clean-up efforts, calling it a “lost chance” and a “shame,” Olympic officials continue to insist Rio’s waterways will be safe for athletes and visitors.

Wait synch poo swimming where they do upside down stuff. Fantastic.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

oh poo poo are you saying that the olympics are being corrupted by corportate sponsorship? lemme get loving barack hussein obamacare on the phone right now!

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Kitty Chiller sounds like a supervillain pseudonym that's supposed to be revealed halfway through the games. What's her actual name??

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Colostomy Bag posted:

So is one water supply line a common thing? Either hot or cold but not both?

I'm curious too. It's definitely not common in the US. I'm imagining they did something similar to a tempered water system you would see in a lab building with eye washes and emergency showers, where there would be a single thermostatic mixing valve for the entire building, and the water would always be one temperature. They would save a lot of copper and valves doing it that way. But now I'm wondering if they're also not recirculating the water. What's more bacteria, though?

The other thing really strange is there's no casework. I don't think I've ever seen a granite counter top just glued to a wall.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Americans need more nationalism, agreed.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shneak posted:

Kitty Chiller sounds like a supervillain pseudonym that's supposed to be revealed halfway through the games. What's her actual name??

Kitty Chiller sounds the cat friend of Kitty Purry

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Lime Tonics posted:

So swimming pool water isn't safe either? wtf don't they throw enough chlorine and poo poo in there to kill everything

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

El Hefe posted:

Americans need more nationalism, agreed.

Definitely not enough flag in that picture

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Crusty Nutsack posted:

So swimming pool water isn't safe either? wtf don't they throw enough chlorine and poo poo in there to kill everything

Nooner poo poo his pants thre

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

FCKGW posted:

oh poo poo are you saying that the olympics are being corrupted by corportate sponsorship? lemme get loving barack hussein obamacare on the phone right now!

But but but.... the Ko-reans get Zika-proof clothes and USA doesn;t!!!

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Darth123123 posted:

Nooner poo poo his pants thre

oh that makes sense then

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

etalian posted:

This is my favorite Lochte interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnceMoPtVfE

I cringed a lot and almost closed the video before I realized it was Dennis from Always Sunny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

1redflag posted:

"This man did not die in an exciting enough fashion for my amusement. Christ, what an rear end in a top hat."

:goonsay:

Look, just cause this guy dies doesnt mean I should waste 2 minutes of my life which is millions of times more important than his will ever be waiting for him to die. Get to the point.

• Locked thread