Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

shawty wanna gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Cumslut1895 posted:

yup that sure was hilarious. Not extremely sad at all.

Anyone want to go set some homeless people on fire with me?

There, there - it'll be okay.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

even when he raged out and tried to throw someone over a balcony it read like some comedic play

(don't worry folks he wasn't able to bc he had weak noodle arms)
To add to this: the reason he was enraged was that other people were having fun. And he ending up falling off the balcony himself and spraining his ankle! Too bad he didn't land on his head lol

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012

Pick posted:

Nice guys also seem to spend a lot of time angrily imagining women having sex with other men, even when we're like... not doing that. They're sure we are though.

ergo, cucks are nice guys?

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Cumslut1895 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRFhqBPpTvMqxsjpnS8qIpQ/videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaUB4nqGfnM

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

is that like a legit fan page? or just lol parody stuff.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

I'm not going to watch any of that, but the picture of him petting the horse is sad.

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
There was a guy that had a ton of vlogs about "Elliot was right." I can't remember any of his channels, but here's some remnant someone dug up and memed up

nws/foul language/etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yqo4yLxCDU

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Dapper_Swindler posted:

is that like a legit fan page? or just lol parody stuff.

Oh, it's completely sincere. Enjoy!

To add: ER is characterized as a beautiful, tortured soul by his sympathizers, rather than the asperger/schizotypal entitled narcissist that he is. Dude had a god complex, and was not capable of empathy. Cumslut1895 you can be sad about the situation but it's nonsensical to feel that way about the guy himself

i like that fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Aug 2, 2016

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Other fun highlights in Elliot's manifesto:

Elliot's housemate is talking about his sex life. Elliot becomes enraged and angrily asks everyone if any of his housemates are virgins, weirding them out. They aren't, and he's overcome with a sense of inferiority so severe that he spends the entire night crying on the phone to his mother. He especially doesn't like it because his housemate is black and has slept with a white woman. He's angry at women in general because they would sleep with "filthy scum" rather than him.

Elliot's negligent father buys him The Secret. He buys a bunch of lottery tickets and pins all his hopes on winning and makes it the sole focus of his life. Totally obsessed, he believes that women will flock to him if he's independently rich. Naturally he doesn't win and it utterly destroys him and all hope he has for the future.

Elliot is driving around one day and becomes grotesquely enraged when he sees a bunch of 20-somethings out having fun on a sunny day. He decides to go buy a super soaker, fills it with orange juice and sprays them while laughing with maniacal hatred. When they get angry and give chase he runs in abject terror back to his mom's BMW and drives off.

Elliot creepily follows attractive women around town and becomes enraged when they fail to engage him and love him. He doesn't talk to them, he doesn't interact with them in any way and they can't even see him. He just expects it to happen because he deserves it. He is emotionally destroyed by this.

Elliot randomly sees couples walking in a park, is devastated, and drives back to his apartment to cry himself to sleep. Another time he sees an attractive couple together in a pizza place and becomes so enraged by their mere existence he follows them in his car until no one else is around and spills his iced tea all over them.

Elliot rants at his mother telling her she should marry a rich man for his sake. If she really loves him she should just suffer through any hardships it may cause. This is so he can join the upper echelons of society and become more attractive to women and "save his life."

Summaries just don't do it justice though. The sheer amount of pathetic stupidity can only be conveyed in his own words:

quote:

Every time I tried to go out and meet a girl, I ended up walking home alone in anger. On one of these nights, I crossed paths with a boy who was walking with two pretty girls. I got so envious that I cursed at them, and then I followed them for a few minutes. They just laughed at me, and one of the girls kissed the boy on the lips. I’m assuming she was his girlfriend. That was one of the worst experiences of torture from girls that I’ve had to endure, and it will be a scar in my memory forever, to remind me that girls think I’m unworthy compared to other boys. I ran home with tears pouring down my cheeks, hoping that my horrible housemates wouldn’t be there to witness my shame.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Spatial posted:

quote:

That was one of the worst experiences of torture from girls that I’ve had to endure, and it will be a scar in my memory forever, to remind me that girls think I’m unworthy compared to other boys. I ran home with tears pouring down my cheeks, hoping that my horrible housemates wouldn’t be there to witness my shame.

It's been said before but he was actually pretty good looking. His main problem was mainly self-awareness. Like, how do you type "girls hate me" followed immediately by "i started crying" and not logically connect the two? If he had even pretended to be a normal dude he'd probably have gotten laid no problem, and maybe would have eventually actually become a normal dude in the process.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that kid pretty obviously needed some shrooms around 15-16 imo

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Did someone say Elliot Rogers?

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Tricky D posted:

No, I don't think so, and I'm not sure how that's relevant to this thread. :colbert:

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

SaltLick posted:

where da pro level PUA vids and sweet negs while sarging

My former roommate prided himself on being a PUA and had his copy of that book the chase or the game or whatever it's called in a locked glass cabinet.

He used to try to get me to be his wingman, making up stupid "my friend can read your mind" games, or maybe those were included in the book? I dunno. They were basically like tell a girl to think of a number between 1 and 10 and tell it to him, then based on the way he phrased it I would be able to know what number it was. (eg 2 was "Guess which number it is" and 5 was "Do you know the number?")
I'd always purposely guess wrong because wtf. One night he reprimanded me for not understanding how the system worked and I laughed in his face.

By the way, the only girl I ever saw him with resembled an elephant and I only saw her when I went to the kitchen for a glass of water and he was quickly ushering her out the door, literally saying "get out before my roommate sees you."

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Cumslut1895 posted:

Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i mean the words he used to describe his anguish as he listened to his sister getting railed and the unsaid but definitely palpable feeling that he was resisting jacking off with all his might combined made for some pretty hilarious reading sorry

but yeah the situation was sad i mean jesus man but still gently caress that kid he's a poo poo and also his parents prolly

e: incest cvck

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

The Endbringer posted:

My former roommate prided himself on being a PUA and had his copy of that book the chase or the game or whatever it's called in a locked glass cabinet.

He used to try to get me to be his wingman, making up stupid "my friend can read your mind" games, or maybe those were included in the book? I dunno. They were basically like tell a girl to think of a number between 1 and 10 and tell it to him, then based on the way he phrased it I would be able to know what number it was. (eg 2 was "Guess which number it is" and 5 was "Do you know the number?")
I'd always purposely guess wrong because wtf. One night he reprimanded me for not understanding how the system worked and I laughed in his face.

By the way, the only girl I ever saw him with resembled an elephant and I only saw her when I went to the kitchen for a glass of water and he was quickly ushering her out the door, literally saying "get out before my roommate sees you."

One time we were going to the bar with a few mutual friends and he told me to but on a different jacket because he didn't want us to look like we were gay. I was wearing the leather jacket I had worn regularly for two years, and he was wearing his leather jacket he had bought that day.
I asked him "what do I care if people think we're gay?" and tried to put my arm around him but he just grunted and went into his room and changed.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Howard Beale posted:

you can tell xkcd nice guy was just chewin off all his stick fingernails waiting for this chance

MEGANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

The Endbringer posted:

One time we were going to the bar with a few mutual friends and he told me to but on a different jacket because he didn't want us to look like we were gay. I was wearing the leather jacket I had worn regularly for two years, and he was wearing his leather jacket he had bought that day.
I asked him "what do I care if people think we're gay?" and tried to put my arm around him but he just grunted and went into his room and changed.

My girlfriend was coming up to visit me and he said "Don't worry, I won't take her away from you ;)"
Then she came up and he tried hitting on her and she told him he was a creep and he went into his room and we could hear him crying.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
does anyone have the video of the black guy reviewing elliot rodger's videos before he went on the killing spree? that was pretty good

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

The Endbringer posted:

My girlfriend was coming up to visit me and he said "Don't worry, I won't take her away from you ;)"
Then she came up and he tried hitting on her and she told him he was a creep and he went into his room and we could hear him crying.

We had a little room in the house that was probably meant for a washing machine & dryer, that we did nothing with so when people would stay over we would set up a cot and they'd sleep there.
One night my friend who was this big 6'7" androgynous Persian dude slept in that room and when I woke up my roommate's door was open.
As I was making breakfast I heard the door to the cot room open and close and my roommate ran out with a blanket around his nether regions, then my friend came out completely naked and winked at me. Then got dressed and left.
I didn't see my roommate for two weeks, then when I finally did he was adamant that he was not gay. He told me every chance he got. I never asked. :confused:

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

The Endbringer posted:

We had a little room in the house that was probably meant for a washing machine & dryer, that we did nothing with so when people would stay over we would set up a cot and they'd sleep there.
One night my friend who was this big 6'7" androgynous Persian dude slept in that room and when I woke up my roommate's door was open.
As I was making breakfast I heard the door to the cot room open and close and my roommate ran out with a blanket around his nether regions, then my friend came out completely naked and winked at me. Then got dressed and left.
I didn't see my roommate for two weeks, then when I finally did he was adamant that he was not gay. He told me every chance he got. I never asked. :confused:

I had to go to the library to do some research for a paper I was writing and I saw him in the back corner just staring like :stare: staring at a probably 13 year old girl who was with her mom.
I said hi to him and he did not even look away from this little girl, even her mom noticed his :stare: stare.
They got out of there quick as gently caress and then he proceeded to acknowledge my presence.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Anyway, that's my experience with self proclaimed "Pick-Up Artists."

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Your roommate sounds like a real nice guy.

naem
May 29, 2011

*saws off own leg*

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

The Endbringer posted:

Elephants are very cute

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

does the girl have pit stains or is that just bad shading

maybe it's just really muggy out and they're both sweating through a bit

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

The Endbringer posted:

I liked your stories

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

The Endbringer posted:

I like the jacket story.

Pick-Up Artists aggressively set out to fail

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I wonder why some guys feel that they lack courage? There doesn't seem to be a pattern between the guys I know who seem to be insecure, or what makes them insecure.

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

Pick posted:

I wonder why some guys feel that they lack courage? There doesn't seem to be a pattern between the guys I know who seem to be insecure, or what makes them insecure.

What are you saying my dick is small? gently caress you my dick is HUUUUUUUGE

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

CarForumPoster posted:

What are you saying my dick is small? gently caress you my dick is HUUUUUUUGE

Is it really dick size? Why do guys think that matters so much?

Earlier in the thread I said some guys have anti-wingman friends; this is very true. As an example, I did once have a male friend of a guy I know tell me, when the guy wasn't there, that the guy had a tiny penis, like a micropenis. I thought that was 1) absurdly tacky and a galling violation of his friendship and 2) absurdly presumptuous regarding my values and my priorities.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Tricky D posted:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hell YES finally found someone who will accept my micropenis

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'm currently with a cougar and it owns.

I seriously don't have to worry about poo poo. She calls when she wants it and it gets done.

Welp, that's my story. Older women are the best.

Also it's YUGGGEE!

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Pick posted:

Earlier in the thread I said some guys have anti-wingman friends; this is very true. As an example, I did once have a male friend of a guy I know tell me, when the guy wasn't there, that the guy had a tiny penis, like a micropenis. I thought that was 1) absurdly tacky and a galling violation of his friendship and 2) absurdly presumptuous regarding my values and my priorities.

Those men who lack confidence due to penis size would probably find some other flaw with themselves even if they were hung. For instance, I have a small dick. Like ridiculously small. It's like an inchworm, it even moves like one when trying to become erect. Do I care? No. Therefore, women find me attractive. Until I take my pants off anyway, then they just laugh and laugh.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Sorry, I got carried away with describing my tiny member and forgot my original point. It's that to some, confidence is derived from genitalia, but it really shouldn't be.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Lol you have a small dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

Pick posted:

probably not in most cases...but certainly yes in some

Half-thought-out answer that will get chastised: I think most guys get that if you didn't win the looks/brains/genetics lottery in a big way you have to do some combination of:
A) take some risks and get used to getting rejected.
B) modify certain habits you have like how you speak to women/diet/exercise/dress/where you meet women/etc.
C) invest in yourself until something sticks (education, career, social activities, see above, etc.)
D) be more upfront about your intent
E) if all else fails get therapy

The dudes I know who fall in to that "nice guy role" (though not as severely as some of the examples in this thread) never accepted/embraced that. Every example is some dude who graduated college 3-4 years late or didnt graduate. Doesn't really challenge himself. Likes every girl he meets but pretends like he doesn't. Insists he can't dance but never took classes. Asks out 3-4 girls per year, tops.

CarForumPoster fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Aug 2, 2016

• Locked thread