Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
"gunwitches are fuckin sweet check out these trick shots."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Every fight is a gun fight if you just believe in yourself

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what about the fight to maintain your dignity and self-respect in a world bent on crushing your spirit and exploiting you by pitting you against those who could be your comrades

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

mr. stefan posted:

Every fight is a gun fight if you just believe in yourself
Yeah, I've heard the saying, don't bring a gun to a sanctioned act of cutting fight, but check this poo poo out

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Tollymain posted:

what about the fight to maintain your dignity and self-respect in a world bent on crushing your spirit and exploiting you by pitting you against those who could be your comrades

Especially that one.

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

JT Jag posted:

Yeah, I've heard the saying, don't bring a gun to a sanctioned act of cutting fight, but check this poo poo out
All you need is really sharp bullets and you'll be fine.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
could YISUN make a gun so big that even Aesma Ten Yondam wouldnt try to fire it?

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

paranoid randroid posted:

could YISUN make a gun so big that even Aesma Ten Yondam wouldnt try to fire it?

Maybe

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Aesma wouldn't try to fire it. She'd just be goofin' off and accidentally explode a planet, because she has no respect for firearms or trigger discipline.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Aesma tries to marry the giant gun

the Hierophant of the Holy Sun Disc sighs heavily

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Quantum Toast posted:

All you need is really sharp bullets and you'll be fine.

Alternatively

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

No. That's why she's one of his favorites.

Aurium
Oct 10, 2010

Operant posted:

Hey nerds, it's me, KSBD guy (Tom/Abbadon).

Image just put up the promotion for the book coming out so I guess it's a good idea as any to pop in the thread if you guys have any questions, wild speculation, etc you want to throw my way.

No question, I just love your comic, and wanted to say so.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Mr. Lobe posted:

I wonder, what are the lessons a gun witch has to teach the hot new Hero on the block? Aside from "keep your powder dry", of course.

Never bring a gun to a gunfight.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
My angel name is 419 Burn Without Hesitation Or Remorse. I am having a hell of a time finding someone who will kill me again.

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

Poison Mushroom posted:

My angel name is 419 Burn Without Hesitation Or Remorse. I am having a hell of a time finding someone who will kill me again.

It took me a second but I giggled for like five minutes straight when I got it finally.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Every angel has that really unproductive phase.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

The bigger the gun, the more Aesma will want to fire it. Same with small - do you think she could resist firing a gun that shot quarks? The real question is, How average would you have to make a gun before Aesma would grow bored and drop it in disgust?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Malpais Legate posted:

It took me a second but I giggled for like five minutes straight when I got it finally.

It goes the extra mile, that one.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
Yeah I just want to say that I, too, love all the roughhousing fightboys rolling with the Parade of Fools.

Denzine posted:

I like the sleepy-eyed lady and her bugman sidekick, they probably have fun adventures.

Especially sleepy-eyed lady. She's the best :3:

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

I want to see Hrotomos fight so loving bad

Have I got some good loving news for you.

http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-5-102/

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
The mouseover text is absolutely loving perfect.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Everyone tries to keep their cool pose going until the giant golden baby fucks poo poo up.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Man there are a lot more Pursuers than the last time they showed up.

I'm digging the dude with three skulls floating above his body on the top balcony, and the person on the classical flying carpet in the upper right.

And the crane samurai, but I don't think we'll be seeing much more of him :allears:

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

I didn't count, but it sure looks like there are 108 power crazed mercenaries in that room.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

I just noticed the tags for the tumblr post:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Is that baby made of radioactive kool-aid.

I wonder if Mot's gonna snap out of it and show up at some point. She may be out of buttfruit, but she's still like the sixth most powerful being in creation.

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Aug 2, 2016

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
requesting a Rowdy Fightbois gangtag

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Attn: Operant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jorJh8DTMVM

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Giant golden baby does all the things we wish we could do!

Thesaurasaurus
Feb 15, 2010

"Send in Boxbot!"

Operant I just want you to know that yours is the best loving comic, oh my god :allears:

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

I found Hrotomos, guys.

Edit: Reminder-there are still two walking nuclear explosions racing to find Allison.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
I'm pretty sure that Master Ibis there is another one of Monkey's comrades meeting an unfortunate fate. I really hope he pulls through, I like him. Then again, I like literally every character on this page, so.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
That lizard in the lower-right corner of the first panel has no loving idea what he's getting himself into.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Green Intern posted:

I found Hrotomos, guys.

Edit: Reminder-there are still two walking nuclear explosions racing to find Allison.

This brawl will start the way the last one did, with an angel bursting in where they are unwelcome.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

yes of course goons identify with a giant baby :v:

M. Propagandalf
Aug 9, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Operant,

Wish I had something insightful to add, but nothing comes to mind. Just in awe with every page.

When it comes out on Amazon, I'm looking towards getting two orders: one for myself, and one to donate to my library.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

requesting a Rowdy Fightbois gangtag

unfortunately the Monster Factory/Kill Six Billion Demons crossover has yet to happen, outside of this preliminary exercise in the Aesthetic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIqmUR_GJ_U

though to be fair Hrotomos would absolutely be the kind of thing they cooked up for a Second Life episode given enough time

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
still crossing my fingers that some of mottom's guards permanently join the persuers (like enough that if you kill of like one or two each battle there would still be at least one left in the final one)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i like to imagine that, among the Train of Idiots, theres a very confused noodle vendor who got swept up in all the excitement and has no idea whats going on, but he can hardly complain about having such steady business