Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
harlyq
May 9, 2014

The taint is real

CainFortea posted:

God you are terrible at spelling.

It sucks typing on a phone with fat fingers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011
Just stop posting, write a big ol thing to a director, you're just chumming the thread at this point.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

harlyq posted:

It sucks typing on a phone with fat fingers.

I phobe posted this with the tip of my menis and my sbelling is still better thna yours hwo does that maek yuo feel

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
if asher gets you back in for those stupid reasons, i will move hell and/or highwater to beat your margins because gently caress you forever. Ask clay hakaari how much im willing to lose to put you out of business

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
As someone who just started and lives no where near any of you...

:drat:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
here is all of angelique douchecanoes alts:

code:

MOD EDIT: I feel this is a bit too far.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Dec 20, 2016

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Syndic Thrass definitely has more isk than you Zephyrine i wouldnt get in a pissing match with him. Own your shame, join groon (if theyll have you) and :fuckoff:

Alternatively crawl back to pandemic horde because they dont care whether youre there to leech or not.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

I'm the hosed up column formatting

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Syndic Thrass posted:

here is all of angelique douchecanoes alts:

code:

Search

Alias 	Character 	Corporation 	Alliance 	Status 	Entered By 	Entered On
Angelique Duchemin 	Alice Davidson 	Dilithium Industries 		Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:01:58
Angelique Duchemin 	Angelique Duchemin 	Pandemic Horde Inc. 	Pandemic Horde 	Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:01:58
Angelique Duchemin 	Anita Moonbeam 	Pandemic Horde Inc. 	Pandemic Horde 	Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:00
Angelique Duchemin 	Awbee Simmon 	Pandemic Horde Inc. 	Pandemic Horde 	Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:01
Angelique Duchemin 	Chelsea Brooks 	Dilithium Industries 		Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:02
Angelique Duchemin 	Codie Dunir 	Scooty Puff Advanced Industries 	Interstellar Krabbing Enforcement Agency 	Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:02
Angelique Duchemin 	Culerra 	Dilithium Industries 		Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:02
Angelique Duchemin 	Demi Allen 	Dilithium Industries 		Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:03
Angelique Duchemin 	Egonelene 	Dilithium Industries 		Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:03
Angelique Duchemin 	Elenora Davis 	Pandemic Horde Inc. 	Pandemic Horde 	Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:03
Angelique Duchemin 	Eliza Ijonen 	Dilithium Industries 		Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:04
Angelique Duchemin 	Emery Whitfield 	Dilithium Industries 		Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:04
Angelique Duchemin 	Emilia Johnston 	Dilithium Industries 		Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:05
Angelique Duchemin 	Erin Mckenzie 	Dilithium Industries 		Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:06
Angelique Duchemin 	Jacqueline Duchemin 	Deep Core Mining Inc. 		Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:06
Angelique Duchemin 	Jandice appleberg 	Pandemic Horde Inc. 	Pandemic Horde 	Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:07
Angelique Duchemin 	Jane Faraday 	Pandemic Horde Inc. 	Pandemic Horde 	Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:07
Angelique Duchemin 	Janice Caulfield 	Pandemic Horde Inc. 	Pandemic Horde 	Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:07
Angelique Duchemin 	Jennifer Ryan 	Pandemic Horde Inc. 	Pandemic Horde 	Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:08
Angelique Duchemin 	Jenny Albright 	Caldari Provisions 		Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:08
Angelique Duchemin 	Joan Ginsburg 	Contagious Carrier 		Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:08
Angelique Duchemin 	Kaelyn Fletcher 	Dilithium Industries 		Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:09
Angelique Duchemin 	Kathleen Fenchurch 	Dilithium Industries 		Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:09
Angelique Duchemin 	Katie Ardman 	Pandemic Horde Inc. 	Pandemic Horde 	Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:09
Angelique Duchemin 	Lily Hamilton 	Dilithium Industries 		Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:10
Angelique Duchemin 	Maulding Echenique 	Deep Core Mining Inc. 		Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:10
Angelique Duchemin 	Meryl Turner 	Perkone 		Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:10
Angelique Duchemin 	Miss 1500 	Dilithium Industries 		Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:11
Angelique Duchemin 	Miss 2600 	Pandemic Horde Inc. 	Pandemic Horde 	Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:11
Angelique Duchemin 	Ophelia Fairbanks 	Pandemic Horde Inc. 	Pandemic Horde 	Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:11
Angelique Duchemin 	Samantha Lawless 	Perkone 		Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:12
Angelique Duchemin 	Soleil De Nuit 	Dilithium Industries 		Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:12
Angelique Duchemin 	Tegan Jordan 	Dilithium Industries 		Blacklisted 	GSF 	2016-05-02 23:02:12

Thats doxxing :aaaaa:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
goddamn syndic nope you don't appear to be doing this out of bias because you're trying to start your own shipping service

DraconicBlade
Jan 12, 2010
Thank you for the director transparency Syndic, this stuff is what keeps faith in our leadership.

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Yes! It all makes sense! We may be freaks, but we're freaks with teeth, and claws, and magic wands! And together, we can stand up to Farquaad!

DraconicBlade posted:

Thank you for the director transparency Syndic, this stuff is what keeps faith in our leadership.

Syndic isn't a director, black lists are public facing.

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Thats doxxing :aaaaa:

Careful!

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Syndic Thrass posted:

if asher gets you back in for those stupid reasons, i will move hell and/or highwater to beat your margins because gently caress you forever. Ask clay hakaari how much im willing to lose to put you out of business

Elsa posted:

Zeph did you retain claim to ITL or would you be starting anew.

ITL is fine as it is and from what I heard Delve is well served.

I think I would do what I planned to do right before padded helmets closed. I want to run a high speed service that delivers to a wider range of stations but smaller shipments in total. No advertising, just word of mouth to keep the work load manageable.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

vulvamancer posted:

Syndic isn't a director, black lists are public facing.

Last time you were this behind on the times you lost a jackdaw and blamed it on tidi

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Zephyrine posted:

ITL is fine as it is and from what I heard Delve is well served.

I think I would do what I planned to do right before padded helmets closed. I want to run a high speed service that delivers to a wider range of stations but smaller shipments in total. No advertising, just word of mouth to keep the work load manageable.

Sure, you created the business model and can do whatever.

Right now it's rather easy with black ops bridges and cloaky transports. Jump into lowsec, bridge straight into Sakht with 15,000 m3. No idea how much the effort will increase going forward.

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Yes! It all makes sense! We may be freaks, but we're freaks with teeth, and claws, and magic wands! And together, we can stand up to Farquaad!

Syndic Thrass posted:

Last time you were this behind on the times you lost a jackdaw and blamed it on tidi

Oh, yeah. I just found out.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Stop posting about zephyrine this is just another play to get people to pay attention to her. Shes never getting back into waffe, shes pissed off way too many people who are in charge of things in GSF.

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

Syndic Thrass posted:

:pusheen:

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Stop posting about zephyrine this is just another play to get people to pay attention to her.

It really isn't. I just want to pay my dues and fly with goonfleet again.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

You are paying your dues. Your dues are get hosed.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!
You could always go fly with DJ and noted JF pilot Rhea Bloodspike

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

gwrtheyrn posted:

wouldn't even have to move really

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

harlyq posted:

I thought they told her to f off? For being to spergy or something.

This isn't the fiction writing thread.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

gwrtheyrn posted:

I don't really know DJ. And since he never posts here I never really had the chance to get to know him either. I think his appeal is to a form of nostalgia that pre-dates my own Eve experience.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

I don't really know DJ. And since he never posts here I never really had the chance to get to know him either. I think his appeal is to a form of nostalgia that pre-dates my own Eve experience.

you post here and its always really really poo poo

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
I'm not allowed to post about certain people, or I get probated, but this here, this is pretty sweet.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

This posting, it truly is something awful.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Zeph if you get some kind of deal to skip Waffles and get into PL proper one day you'd better be willing to loving vouch me.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Syndic Thrass posted:

you post here and its always really really poo poo

If good posting was a requirement to join then Waffes only member would be Flanders.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I will now spend the next several months telling you how mad I am about Zephyrine leaving my video game group and saying we weren't the perfect angels we thought we were on SomethingAwful.com.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bOy3RNyWME

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

If good posting was a requirement to join then Waffes only member would be Flanders.

amok supremacy

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Unfunny Poster posted:

I will now spend the next several months telling you how mad I am about Zephyrine leaving my video game group and saying we weren't the perfect angels we thought we were on SomethingAwful.com.

Huh, the thread takes like 2 pages dumping on someone else instead of you and you get all "look at meeee look at meeee" about it. Chillout, we'll go back to making fun of you again.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Zeph let's go suck it up for a year in Waffles then maybe we'll get into PL and have some fun during what's left of their heyday

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My posting about Zephyrine leaving will also include accusations made from my own imagination that I can't prove but will continue to shout about.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Aug 2, 2016

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

My posting about Zephyrine leaving will also include accusations made from my own imagination that I can't prove but will continue to shout about.

:same:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

:same:

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

See you can't have tempers running this hot without some sort of emotional connection. So lets stop fighting and work together. I can be very useful when I'm not crazy and I am rehabilitated now.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Did you guys know Zephyrine left Pandemic Horde? God what a loving piece of work she is right? Man I remember, conveniently just at this moment now that she left and never feeling the need to bring it up before, that she has hacked the game client pretty regularly to avoid gankers.

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine
Oh wow 70 new posts I wonder what I missed

:negative:

Unfunny Poster posted:

I will now fake chillpost by which I mean throwing backhanded shade and trying to keep chum in the water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYTc55nGEI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

See you can't have tempers running this hot without some sort of emotional connection. So lets stop fighting and work together. I can be very useful when I'm not crazy and I am rehabilitated now.

God please don't go all sad brains. If you're being genuine right now and feel your posting is a decently accurate representation of your mental state: please please #broadcastForReps

• Locked thread