Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
normal contact
Mar 19, 2010

IIRC Elliot Rodgers' sister was p hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012

normal contact posted:

IIRC Elliot Rodgers' sister was p hot
He wrote in his diary about listening in on her and her boyfriend having sex. :gonk:

Edit:
Oh wait, this was already mentioned. As for nice guy stories on my side, I went on a date with this Columbian guy who talked about how no one but him believed in being a gentleman anymore and said he wanted a beautiful woman who would accept his strengths and flaws. Right after I mentioned that my friends and I used to go out dancing at this popular nightclub, he said that all the girls there are sluts who want to be raped. He also got really whiny over the fact that he wasn't the only guy I was seeing. Never mind that he wasn't dating exclusively either.

Celery Face fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Aug 2, 2016

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
IMO Nice Guys should just try being girls. Thats what I did and basically all my feelings of inadequacy and lack of confidence melted away. Also, boobs are p sick to have.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Considering how much evidence there is that shows off how pathetic the Nice Guys are and what a joke the term is for the past decade, you'd think these nice guys might have mutated into something else. Some other grand strategy that will take them to the promised land of butts and boobs. The nerd meta game feels like it should be changing by now.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i like that posted:

Oh, it's completely sincere. Enjoy!

To add: ER is characterized as a beautiful, tortured soul by his sympathizers, rather than the asperger/schizotypal entitled narcissist that he is. Dude had a god complex, and was not capable of empathy. Cumslut1895 you can be sad about the situation but it's nonsensical to feel that way about the guy himself

i dont understand some womens attraction to legit nutjobs. i understand being attracted to the bad boy but being legit attracted to people like rodger or tsarnieve is retarded.

Wicker Man posted:

Considering how much evidence there is that shows off how pathetic the Nice Guys are and what a joke the term is for the past decade, you'd think these nice guys might have mutated into something else. Some other grand strategy that will take them to the promised land of butts and boobs. The nerd meta game feels like it should be changing by now.

some have.

they just go uber "progressive instead and flail themselves at night.

Cumslut1895 posted:

except for people like elliot rodgers (who had a developmental disorder) I think a lot of it is missing out on childhood social development, which kind of fucks up your ability to pick up other skills later. I'm not sure that's something that can ever be made up for...

I can believe that.

Celery Face posted:

Oh wait, this was already mentioned. As for nice guy stories on my side, I went on a date with this Columbian guy who talked about how no one but him believed in being a gentleman anymore and said he wanted a beautiful woman who would accept his strengths and flaws. Right after I mentioned that my friends and I used to go out dancing at this popular nightclub, he said that all the girls there are sluts who want to be raped. He also got really whiny over the fact that he wasn't the only guy I was seeing. Never mind that he wasn't dating exclusively either.

lol what a jackoff.

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Celery Face posted:

Edit:

New season of Modern Family is really weird

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

This is like the text version of that muted trumpet sound from the Peanuts cartoons. I've read it three times and still can't remember a single drat word.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Wicker Man posted:

it evolved into the MRA movement i think ?

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
If you a hustlin nerd by now, you easily get pussy access. if you was a dweeb and now a geek working retail at gamestop, you aint never landing dat pussy yo

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Wicker Man posted:

oh it has evolved! you wont find insecurity more pure anywhere on the internet, enjoy!
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Celery Face posted:

Slut

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
there is an evolution chart

Nice Guy can evolve into either MRA or Red Pill depending on the circumstances. having awkward sex once and getting a girl pregnant will evolve into MRA, no sex at all will be Red Pill. MRA is a final evolution, but Red Pill can evolve further. if you take Red Pill and continue the celibacy strategy eventually it can evolve into its final form: MGTOW

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Rutibex posted:

there is an evolution chart

Nice Guy can evolve into either MRA or Red Pill depending on the circumstances. having awkward sex once and getting a girl pregnant will evolve into MRA, no sex at all will be Red Pill. MRA is a final evolution, but Red Pill can evolve further. if you take Red Pill and continue the celibacy strategy eventually it can evolve into its final form: MGTOW

Evolving too early with the red pill can cripple their development for life :ohdear:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Is this the right thread to post earnestly in about being a loser?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

notZaar posted:

Is this the right thread to post earnestly in about being a loser?

please put you story in quotes, so we think its from Reddit. we want to keep a certain level of quality up here

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I think basically every description of a frustrated loser posted itt is dead on me.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Don't forget Men Going Their Own Way (no homo).

e; beaten like a MGTOW stepchild

KomodoWagon fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Aug 2, 2016

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

Don Tacorleone posted:

Do you mean the never married guys are happier somehow? :unsmith:

It was the other way around, at least in my experience. A lot of them had sort of become bitter assholes, but the most heartbreaking ones were the friendly, likeable old guys who had never had time for a family for whatever reasons and they outlived their siblings and ended up completely alone.

Celery Face posted:

Right after I mentioned that my friends and I used to go out dancing at this popular nightclub, he said that all the girls there are sluts who want to be raped.

I like how some guys think that girls are vestal virgins staying home on weekends waiting for Mr. Right to just swoop into their life, but as soon as they get a stain on that pure white soul, then all they have on their mind is getting drilled, like some kind of walking dead revenant stumbling around looking desperately for whatever dong is available.

Rutibex posted:

if you take Red Pill and continue the celibacy strategy eventually it can evolve into its final form: MGTOW

Do true MGTOW's stay celibate on purpose, like a monk, or do they just not want a relationship? I've seen online videos where MGTOW's brag about loving women they meet at bars then never talking to them again, but it seems like if you're putting the effort to go get laid on a weekly basis, you're not really going your own way.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Nice try nice guy :smug:

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

notZaar posted:

I think basically every description of a frustrated loser posted itt is dead on me.

buy a cool motorcycle

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

City of Tampa posted:

buy a cool motorcycle

I did but I got rear ended (heeyo) and it got totaled.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Can I have your organs when you inevitably crash to your death

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Lol just lol if your a guy and think your cool cause you ride a motorcycle and have a gun on your hip.

Your so loving cool man.

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

A Man and his dog posted:

Lol just lol if your a guy and think your cool cause you ride a motorcycle and have a gun on your hip.

Your so loving cool man.

It's not the motorcycle, its having the right sunglasses to wear while riding it that make you cool. (Goes without saying that only nerds wear helmets.)

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Pick posted:

I wonder why some guys feel that they lack courage? There doesn't seem to be a pattern between the guys I know who seem to be insecure, or what makes them insecure.

Its being ugly

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

The Endbringer posted:

this big 6'7" androgynous Persian dude

hmm I feel like perhaps you do not know what androgynous means

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

JakeP posted:

hmm I feel like perhaps you do not know what androgynous means

My first thought was the enemy king from 300.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

PallasAthene posted:

It's not the motorcycle, its having the right sunglasses to wear while riding it that make you cool. (Goes without saying that only nerds wear helmets.)

Shutter shades, no helmet, cool party clothes instead of bike leathers. You're all set! Please will me your lungs.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

notZaar posted:

I did but I got rear ended (heeyo) and it got totaled.

why didn't you buy another, better one with the insurance money? If you had a GSXR1000 you'd be swimming in poon

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Just give them the good D and they will chill.

Also what's up with girls after having an orgasm going into a curl position and saying don't touch me!?!?!?

I just go smoke a cig. Then everything is ok. M

I'm a man. I don't loving know these things.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

City of Tampa posted:

why didn't you buy another, better one with the insurance money? If you had a GSXR1000 you'd be swimming in poon

Why not just leave well enough alone. I got out of the payment plan with my life intact so why jump back into the ocean

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Wicker Man posted:

Most grow up after graduating high school and eventually develop a personality. Others just complain on the internet.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Endbringer posted:

We had a little room in the house that was probably meant for a washing machine & dryer, that we did nothing with so when people would stay over we would set up a cot and they'd sleep there.
One night my friend who was this big 6'7" androgynous Persian dude slept in that room and when I woke up my roommate's door was open.
As I was making breakfast I heard the door to the cot room open and close and my roommate ran out with a blanket around his nether regions, then my friend came out completely naked and winked at me. Then got dressed and left.
I didn't see my roommate for two weeks, then when I finally did he was adamant that he was not gay. He told me every chance he got. I never asked. :confused:
You didn't actually wake up and see that, you just fell asleep watching 300.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

notZaar posted:

Why not just leave well enough alone. I got out of the payment plan with my life intact so why jump back into the ocean

you don't have to get a really fast bike, buy a new Indian Scout and pick up dirt rock chicks

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
American made vehicle? Why don't I just jam metal chips into my eyes and cut out the middle man

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
hey i'm just trying to help you be cool and not a loser

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Much like Sisyphus, you are attempting an impossible feat.

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

There was a time when I could have ended up like these people, but I consciously chose to blame myself instead of other people for my problems, so I ended up depressed instead of an rear end in a top hat. Depression can be managed or even be cured; being an rear end in a top hat is usually terminal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golluk
Oct 22, 2008

City of Tampa posted:

buy a cool motorcycle

The second step is not telling them how to hang on right. Most just wrap themselves around you. Of course you're stuck as the little spoon, and god help your wrists if you have to brake suddenly.

• Locked thread