Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bonnono
May 2, 2006

emdash posted:

Capitalist mentioned something on Twitter about improv classes w/the other talent

Wonder if valve set that up

It was setup by Valve according to kotguy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006

how me a frog posted:

I very much hope not, or at least that kacey or whatever that dunderheaded cow is called is not part of it.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

At least post the one with the best butt-kicking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVTW4jWifKU

e: although, i don't think there are any Nigerian teams at TI6 :(

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

how me a frog posted:

I very much hope not, or at least that kacey or whatever that dunderheaded cow is called is not part of it.

C'mon, anything to reduce the cringe is worth it.

Bonnono
May 2, 2006

Only 20k viewers watching the ti stream being tested

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Bird Gang is pretty much :madmax:: The Team Name

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
Are eggs sorted by how recently you got them or is the order just all random? I'm trying to hatch all the low-level eggs I got 2 weeks ago but I can't figure out which ones are which.

vvv i'm an idiot

IncendiaC fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Aug 2, 2016

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Reminder that you have 14 hours to make your compendium predictions.

IncendiaC posted:

Are eggs sorted by how recently you got them or is the order just all random? I'm trying to hatch all the low-level eggs I got 2 weeks ago but I can't figure out which ones are which.

Not the Pokemon Go thread!!!

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Xtanstic posted:

Not the Pokemon Go thread!!!

Not yet, but we can get into the finer details of walking 10km in order to hatch a hope that EG is in UB after groups.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I bet Arteezy's favorite pokemon is some tryhard trash like heatran.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
wasnt heatran one of those really loving stupid and convoluted process ones from diamond/pearl?

also friendly reminder that if your two pour to get the immortals of your dreams im giving away a bunch here

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Luna Was Here posted:

wasnt heatran one of those really loving stupid and convoluted process ones from diamond/pearl?

also friendly reminder that if your two pour to get the immortals of your dreams im giving away a bunch here

Sorta. You had to complete your sinnoh dex to get access to the new map and then you basically just walk into the mountain after talking to a guy.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Kild posted:

Sorta. You had to complete your sinnoh dex to get access to the new map and then you basically just walk into the mountain after talking to a guy.

i remember having a hard time trying to get the trash butterfly thing because you had to get a female version of a burmy (?) and then you had to evolve it but burmy's only appeared on trees you put honey on and they had like a 95% chance of being male and I got tired of save scumming a tree after an hour and then I walked like 5 minutes away because there was some other place I wanted to check and I hit a trainer I had never battled before and low and behold first pokemon that pops out loving trash butterfly

i spent way to much time in Pearl

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Luna Was Here posted:

i remember having a hard time trying to get the trash butterfly thing because you had to get a female version of a burmy (?) and then you had to evolve it but burmy's only appeared on trees you put honey on and they had like a 95% chance of being male and I got tired of save scumming a tree after an hour and then I walked like 5 minutes away because there was some other place I wanted to check and I hit a trainer I had never battled before and low and behold first pokemon that pops out loving trash butterfly

i spent way to much time in Pearl

You're probably thinking of Combee. Burmy was real easy to get and turn into a Wormadam.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

xcore posted:

C'mon, anything to reduce the cringe is worth it.

Yeah my point exactly.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
so EHOME - execration should be a 2:0, right? ESC - CoL will hopefully end 2:1, but more likely 1:2 if CoL decide to actually show up for once.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

my fantasy team for the wildcards is 5 ehome members and i dont have any other cards for any other teams so if they suck it up im gonna be real upset

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The SUNSfan fans are ready for TI (some dude on reddit made these and is bringing like 250 to TI to pass out)

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Radical posted:

my fantasy team for the wildcards is 5 ehome members and i dont have any other cards for any other teams so if they suck it up im gonna be real upset

Same but I'm only missing two cards in total, which is really annoying.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Zurreco posted:

Not yet, but we can get into the finer details of walking 10km in order to hatch a hope that EG is in UB after groups.

I'm gonna laugh when Na'vi finishes higher than EG and Secret

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Radical posted:

im running a silver qojqva cause the card is good and i was considering running yapzor too. bot other than that im all in on ehome

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

botany posted:

im running a silver qojqva cause the card is good and i was considering running yapzor too. bot other than that im all in on ehome

I got half and half ehome and escape. Got a silver yapzor on as well.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

All-in on EHOME baby.

Also this year for TI I promise I have finally learned my lesson. I won't watch every loving hour of group stages so that I'm super burned out by main stages.

Tendronai
May 7, 2008

My worst nightmare. It's a dream I have. I'm in a square cell, glass walls, just me and a little castle.
Has there been any announcement of who's casting which games yet? We need to start arguments on which games are/aren't worth watching based on who's talking over them.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Not yet. I figure wild card games don't rate. Hopefully we will know where to avoid the bad casters by tomorrow. they're all bad

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Unsurprisingly, Valve hosed up and left the best SFM video out of the top ten

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Maybe the video will emerge from the audience wearing a Pudge costume

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
The caster you hate most will cast your favorite team.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

IcePhoenix posted:

Unsurprisingly, Valve hosed up and left the best SFM video out of the top ten

It probably says something about Dota that so many of the top ten winners are about how teammates are dumb/assholes.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I only root for the team with the more interesting/fun/pub draft

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I root for everyone to have fun and for good sportsmanship. "May the best team win!" is my Dota 2 motto.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Goetta posted:

I root for everyone to have fun and for good sportsmanship. "May the best team win!" is my Dota 2 motto.

Fun? In Dota? :frogout:

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
http://twitch.tv/dota2ti_2 is up

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
youtube is up

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Words cannot describe just how terrible Vietnamese are.
Are they not doing an opening ceremony?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Khagan posted:

They probably will when they're actually in the arena like they've always done

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

Khagan posted:

Not until the main event starts after the group stages.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
http://twitch.tv/dota2ti is up now

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
yapzor with the pre-game banana

e: youtube has no sound hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Words cannot describe just how terrible Vietnamese are.
Oh my bad, I totally forgot the wild cards were held in the hotels.

The Twitch Chat Reporter Instagram hasn't been updated in a while I guess they aren't doing that again this year.

• Locked thread