Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

BillmasterCozb posted:

Voting for Hillary Clinton is a lot like making a deal with the devil, except you get something out of giving your soul to the devil

Yeah. It backfires in the end too usually, but at least you get something out of it for a bit. This will backfire too but you just get screwed more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Totally TWISTED posted:

If all judges who hold views separate from Trump are supposed to recuse themselves from his case we might as well resurrect Scalia to preside.

we aren't talking about any random views though, a large part of Trump's political campaign has been centered on ending illegal immigration and this particular judge volunteers for pro-illegal immigration political groups

it's perfectly reasonable to ask a judge with a pretty clear conflict of interest to recuse himself, because if he rules against Trump how does that look?

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Yeah that makes total sense. All Trump has to do is personally and racially insult every judge who is granted his case. Eventually the case will be dropped due to lack of judges.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Goodpancakes posted:

Yeah that makes total sense. All Trump has to do is personally and racially insult every judge who is granted his case. Eventually the case will be dropped due to lack of judges.

...what are you even talking about? You people make no sense. You've been defeated in this argument, deal with it.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
also another reason that Trump is a more responsible choice is spelled out right here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-will-reset-syria-policy-against-murderous-assad/

Clinton is already floating stories about immediate war with Syria to see what the response will be, we will be bombing the legitimate, secular government of Syria on behalf of Isis within the next 12 months

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I'm a 38 year old white male and have never voted in any election

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Goodpancakes posted:

Just find an orange judge than, dummy!

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

City of Tampa posted:

also another reason that Trump is a more responsible choice is spelled out right here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-will-reset-syria-policy-against-murderous-assad/

Clinton is already floating stories about immediate war with Syria to see what the response will be, we will be bombing the legitimate, secular government of Syria on behalf of Isis within the next 12 months

Shoulda donated to the Clinton Foundation, Assad ya big dummy!

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

City of Tampa posted:

i prefer trumps well reasoned and thoroughly thought-out plan of "bombing the poo poo" out of isis and putting 30,000 troops on the ground in syria, seems like a legit plan

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
in my mind I envision a bro-down between the US and Russia and we just beat on ISIS, like the end of that Rick and Morty episode where they are super strong

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

in my mind I envision a bro-down between the US and Russia and we just beat on ISIS, like the end of that Rick and Morty episode where they are super strong

Isis just published the new version of their magazine. They have fun words to say about Muslims that profess that Islam is a religion of peace. i.e. Your an apostate.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I like how media had turned this cute lil ole lady grandmama into this Satan worshipping evil Benghazi murdering supervillian. She so cute and pinches your cheeks at luncheons.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Spoondick posted:

i prefer trumps well reasoned and thoroughly thought-out plan of "bombing the poo poo" out of isis and putting 30,000 troops on the ground in syria, seems like a legit plan

Well Trump at least would have us fighting on the correct side of the conflict, and "bomb the poo poo out of ISIS" is a far more humane and laudable goal than Hillary's "keep the middle east in a permanent state of war so Lockmart can get lots of big contracts"

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

harambe 2016

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

City of Tampa posted:

Well Trump at least would have us fighting on the correct side of the conflict, and "bomb the poo poo out of ISIS" is a far more humane and laudable goal than Hillary's "keep the middle east in a permanent state of war so Lockmart can get lots of big contracts"

You're a funny guy, you actually believe Trump has any plans whatsoever.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

City of Tampa posted:

hopefully hillary can keep the middle east in a permanent state of war after she's through making sure water remains wet for her term

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Bholder posted:

You're a funny guy, you actually believe Trump has any plans whatsoever.

He does have plans: torture and murdering women and children and then stealing their oil.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

FrankieGoes posted:

He does have plans: torture and murdering women and children and then stealing their oil.

please don't misgender hillary

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Germstore posted:

please don't misgender hillary

He's literally said he's going to do those things.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

FrankieGoes posted:

Just the first part, they can keep their oil.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

FrankieGoes posted:

If you idiots could actually talk about the bad thing he says such as, "bombing the family of terrorists" instead of clumsily misrepresenting them as worse things maybe you'd get somewhere.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Arguing in favor of Trump, whether ironically or (god forbid) unironically, is really outside the purview of this thread.

This thread is for the wailing and gnashing of teeth over having no choice but Clinton.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Arguing in favor of Trump, whether ironically or (god forbid) unironically, is really outside the purview of this thread.

This thread is for the wailing and gnashing of teeth over having no choice but Clinton.

There is a choice. A much better choice. Make America Great Again. Can you do any less?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

same. then Putin and Trump strike a deal and agree to invade Saudi Arabia together and split the oil

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Rutibex posted:

same. then Putin and Trump strike a deal and agree to invade Saudi Arabia together and split the oil

if anyone wanted to eliminate a huge amount of funding for international terrorism this would actually be a pretty effective way of doing it

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Rutibex posted:

Seizing the full assets of the House of Saud would easily pay back all sorts of previous war debt.

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

Ork of Fiction posted:

Seizing the full assets of the House of Saud would easily pay back all sorts of previous war debt.

I thought Trump fans were against further middle east entanglements.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

https://mediamatters.org/video/2016...schedule/212048

Future president Donald J. Trump, head of state, chief executive and commander in chief of the military, responsible for informing the American public about the administration's diplomatic, public policy and military objectives, lying about getting a letter from the NFL complaining about the presidential debates occuring during prime-time football to support his claims that the debate schedule was rigged to favor Hillary last September by a bi-partisan committee while attempting to create a pretext for him to avoid the debates.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Germstore posted:

There is a choice. A much better choice. Make America Great Again. Can you do any less?

I'm tempted to declare that this is now the new Tumblr mock thread so it will die the ignominious death it so clearly needs.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

rezatahs posted:

it's conveniently ignored

i mean who wasn't crazy racist as a teenager, right? hahaha

...right?

......guys?

i mean, yeah, i was

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924

quote:

Charge Hillary Rodham Clinton pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 641, 793, 794, 798, 952, and 1924
Created by Z.T. on July 05, 2016

Signature Count

246,388 SIGNED 100,000 GOAL
Secretary of State Clinton was in direct violation of the agreement between her and the United States of American outlined on the Standard Form 312, section 4. She sent classified information outside of a server with the classification needed to keep the information she was sending secure. Her actions have created a major security violation and could potentially be used by enemies of the state. This petition is being used to reverse the FBI decision and have HRC charged with all of the aforementioned charges, along with any others that are outlined in the SF 312.

quote:

Thank you for signing this We the People petition.

We decline to comment on the specific request raised in the petition, which falls outside the scope of the We the People Terms of Participation. You can read the full Terms of Participation to get a better sense of why We the People is designed the way it is, and to learn more about its guidelines for use.

We encourage you to use the We the People platform to petition the Administration to take action on the policy issues you care about. If a petition gets enough support, White House staff will review it, ensure that it's sent to the appropriate policy experts for their review, and issue an official response.

Thanks,
-- The We the People Team

What a crock of poo poo petition site.

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.

Moridin920 posted:

Russia and the US was on the same side in every World War. Everyone thought World War III would be Russia vs the US.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

my online petitions always work? maybe that guy is just poo poo at petitions

:shrug:

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

reallivedinosaur posted:

my online petitions always work? maybe that guy is just poo poo at petitions

I am uncertain how this particular petition could have been any more clear or less "poo poo".

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

lynch_69 posted:

I thought Trump fans were against further middle east entanglements.

toppling the house of saud is more of an eviction than an entanglement

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Cartouche posted:

I am uncertain how this particular petition could have been any more clear or less "poo poo".

i guess i just got a knack with petitions because every time i don't get my way i make a petition and obama fixes it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

it'd be pretty loving retarded if 100k people could get together and reverse decisions made by federal prosecutors tbh

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

it'd be pretty loving retarded if 100k people could get together and reverse decisions made by federal prosecutors tbh

actually a petition with 100k signatures should be able to overturn a conviction, that would be a big step forward in the American justice system

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

How so? Or is this just you being you once again?

City of Tampa posted:

actually a petition with 100k signatures should be able to overturn a conviction, that would be a big step forward in the American justice system

The petition is not even that. It is merely to have them pursue pressing charges for a well documented crime that has already been investigated and shown that if it were anyone other than Clinton, it would have happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

City of Tampa posted:

maybe not.

• Locked thread