Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
*kisses fingers* bee-youtiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

Guess Lil Vlady's last check bounced

FX losses will kill ya

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
As a native Pennsylvanian who has been to Harrisburg and other parts of central PA: it's poo poo.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
professional strongman-whisperer stumped by trump

gregday
May 23, 2003

BY THE WAY I TOTALLY KNEW RUSSIA WAS IN CRIMEA

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

paranoid randroid posted:

*kisses fingers* bee-youtiful

so what was boosted saying again? I'm halfway into a bottle of jamesons

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the one takeaway i had with his new yorker interview is trump hasn't changed in 30 years

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Vertical Lime posted:

the one takeaway i had with his new yorker interview is trump hasn't changed in 30 years

like i said, the baby boomers wont let go of the 80s, time to move on

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lastgirl posted:

dude it was the early 90s

even calvin klein had a goddamn line of track suits

So does Lora Piana!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

so what was boosted saying again? I'm halfway into a bottle of jamesons

i think he was praying to a huge pile of gilded bullshit, beseeching the gods of conspicuous excess to restore his dignity to him

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

Ducat quiet. McArthur crying. God is over all.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/jyarow/status/760635404697559040

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.
I feel like there' a pretty good chance that Pence will never appear on a stage with Trump again this election.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Is it possible in the slightest for the Republicans to run anyone else at this point? I'm talking theoretically they rally behind someone they all love and adore magically? Would that person be locked out of the ballots on the majority of states? What if Trump said gently caress this poo poo and stepped down and it was Pence, and someone else? Can that happen?

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

like i said, the baby boomers wont let go of the 80s, time to move on

The 80s sucked. Early 70s were way cooler. 60s even better, but I barely remember.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

lollllll

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Or anyone he knows what he's doing, apparently.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Obviously an Oils fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5fCrUQDtkI

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Deteriorata posted:

The 80s sucked. Early 70s were way cooler. 60s even better, but I barely remember.

70s were laid back and chill. 80s were happy awesome colors everywhere. 90s and beyond has just been half the nation angry at something or other.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

We've seen what Obama says publicly about Trump, but god drat do I wish I knew what he says about him in private.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Philthy posted:

Is it possible in the slightest for the Republicans to run anyone else at this point? I'm talking theoretically they rally behind someone they all love and adore magically? Would that person be locked out of the ballots on the majority of states? What if Trump said gently caress this poo poo and stepped down and it was Pence, and someone else? Can that happen?
Only if Trump outright quit or died I think

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

Dakotas like you wouldn't believe. No-one's even heard of these Dakotas

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Xandu posted:

I feel like there' a pretty good chance that Pence will never appear on a stage with Trump again this election.

It owns how they act liked a bickering married couple, especially how Trump was always interrupting and correcting during the interviews.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I love how the one talking point that Manafort has been able to drum into him is "Wouldn't it be great if we were friends with Russia?"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hell, even East Dakota

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx
Some people before were requesting the Ted Cruz takedown:

quote:

I just want to remind everyone of something.

One of the most loathsome people to ever loving live on this planet, Ted Cruz, backstabbed and hosed over every person he came in contact with for the past four years, forced his party into a bunch of no-win scenarios that made them look stupid and clueless, and generally called out everyone in his entire party as a bunch of commiesymp Islamolibs who want to dress up as a gay-married woman and gently caress a child in a public bathroom. He did all of these things knowingly, burning every bridge he's ever crossed, mauling every hand that's ever fed him, all in service of one dream: He would become the Republican nominee in 2016 and win the Presidency and then the trail of blood and nightmares he left behind wouldn't matter because gently caress you I'm POTUS that's why.

He sacrificed everything to this goal, and he's going to lose by a small number of delegates to the political equivalent of the Fukushima meltdown. His strategy would (probably) have worked! It's pretty clear that the JEB! never stood a chance regardless of how much money he raised because he's a loving walking Ambien who conservatives thoroughly despise, Scott Walker couldn't even figure out how to hire someone who understood things like "a budget," Ben Carson looks like an attractive candidate up until he has to speak in anything other than meaningless fortune-cookie platitudes, etc. All that work, all that planning, all that treachery, all that time.

ALL FOR loving NOTHING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

He's been reaching for this brass ring his entire life, leaning farther and farther out from his carousel horse. What would he lose first, his balance, or his nerve? But he never flinched, leaning out further and further with each turn of the carousel, and then just before, just before his fingertip brushed it an orange hand came out of nowhere and took that bitch right away from him, right in front of him, and there was never anything he could do to stop it. Now all that's left is the fall.

There aren't words in any language to describe the joy it brings me to see such a heinous, hateful motherfucker destroyed in such a gut-wrenching, miserable way. Tonight was the beginning of Ted Cruz's descent to a talk radio host saying things like, "Well, when *I* was in the United States Senate, let me tell you..."

Ted is a mess.
Ted is a waste.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Philthy posted:

They were too cowardly to shut him down in the primaries. What makes you think they'll change now? Their owners have opted to only focus on down ticket and left them holding the bag.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Philthy posted:

I think its a done deal right now, even if Trump would just happen to show up inside one of his towers trash compactor the republican ticket will have Trump in its ballot.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/760637454684684288

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

showbiz_liz posted:

We've seen what Obama says publicly about Trump, but god drat do I wish I knew what he says about him in private.

yeah i want to see transcripts of what he says to foreign leaders in private, omg

e: does anyone thing Trump won't go down as a modern day McCarthy in terms of historically condemnable figures?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Khan's father on CNN telling Anderson that his apologies are not what he's looking for at all.
Asking Paul Ryan & Mitch McConnell again to disavow.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
you guys are watching khan's father on cnn right now right holy poo poo :derp:

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
I legitimately wonder if Trump's alleged diet pill abuse has been getting worse as this thing has kept going on. He's just seemed more and more volatile and unhinged since the DNC.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

The wheels came off the second the conventions were over, really amazing timing.

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.

What are his ratings like these days? Kinda hope he gets purged.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Al! posted:

you guys are watching khan's father on cnn right now right holy poo poo :derp:

details

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

did trump mean 1939? does he have no idea when ww2 was fought?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

dimebag dinkman posted:

Dakotas like you wouldn't believe. No-one's even heard of these Dakotas

one person in north dakota facing south, one person south dakota facing north. they both walk half the distance to the border repeatedly until they push each other into ����� dakota, the dakota that exists between the non-euclidean border of north/south dakota

gregday
May 23, 2003

gently caress Trump for not letting Bill finish talking about White House slaves some more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Two Wife Beaters Complain About How Unfair Everyone is Treating Them

• Locked thread