Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Complaint Compilation
Apr 8, 2016

:sax:

Panch posted:

I could sum up this game with what (I think) was a title of another Games thread at one point: The highs are very high and the lows are frequent. Every now and then as I'm playing, no matter the activity, I get a moment that just *clicks* and it's amazing. Sometimes it's some kind of unexpected fight or escape and I come away minutes later shaking at the controls.

Then I quietly go back to hunting for materials in a near catatonic state for two weeks or whatever.

There's alot of meat to build onto this game's skeleton yeah, but when it clicks, IT CLICKS!
The game they made is fun, but they need to cut down on the 'long slow slog' which I think they're tryinng a little bit to do.

It's something worth building on! (let's all back star citizen again :v:)

Complaint Compilation fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Aug 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Tippis posted:

That would explain yesterday. Granted, they still all died horribly to having a dozen mines dropped in their face, so it's all good. :D

It's kind of weird how, ever since mines were made not-stupid, I rather look forward to interdictions while doing trade missions. It's a quick and neat way of supplementing the income, especially when they're also mission targets.

Yeah, nothing beats NPCs stupidly running into mines until they blow up. :v:

Still, missions spawning super-ships I can do without. Especially if they're also ignoring my mines and aim like the little cheating bots they are. :mad:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Libluini posted:

Yeah, nothing beats NPCs stupidly running into mines until they blow up. :v:

Still, missions spawning super-ships I can do without. Especially if they're also ignoring my mines and aim like the little cheating bots they are. :mad:

Something I eventually noticed, and which may have caused that issue for you too, was that during some interdictions, multiple NPCs would spawn on the grid at the same time — not just the one that actually interdicted me. Depending on the mix, this would occasionally cause them to start fighting each other rather than go after me, with the added confusing behaviour that only two would get into any kind of prolonged fight while the third would eventually ignore that battle (perhaps because he wasn't being shot at) and start to slowly track me instead.

No matter what the combination of these events, they'd all cause the NPCs to manoeuvre very differently from a regular interception when they just fly straight towards you… and into the mines. In these cases, I either had to bait them to get them to follow me, or just give the whole thing up and low-wake out of there.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Tippis posted:

Something I eventually noticed, and which may have caused that issue for you too, was that during some interdictions, multiple NPCs would spawn on the grid at the same time — not just the one that actually interdicted me. Depending on the mix, this would occasionally cause them to start fighting each other rather than go after me, with the added confusing behaviour that only two would get into any kind of prolonged fight while the third would eventually ignore that battle (perhaps because he wasn't being shot at) and start to slowly track me instead.

No matter what the combination of these events, they'd all cause the NPCs to manoeuvre very differently from a regular interception when they just fly straight towards you… and into the mines. In these cases, I either had to bait them to get them to follow me, or just give the whole thing up and low-wake out of there.

Nah, in this case there were no other ships. I know this because the FDL made a beeline for me every time, ignoring the mines in its path. (And it was always the only ship in my contact-list) In hindsight, since it was a Master-FDL with super-equipment and FDLs naturally have strong shields, I suspect the NPC was just "smart" enough to know the mines couldn't possibly harm it.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

You can get 250 or so as a pure cargo boat or 128 and not have to sacrifice any other functionality

double riveting
Jul 5, 2013

look at them go

Chrysophylax posted:

Consider that Jacques being found ruined whatever plans Frontier had for it

Worth noting that it was found by means of a typical Frontier bug. If I recall correctly, the star map magically knew that the system suddenly had a "population" and some guy randomly noticed the big bright dot in the middle of nothing.

Emergent gameplay!

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
My Boom-Time delivery money maker:

[Python]
L: 2I/F Mine Launcher
M: 2I/F Mine Launcher
M: 2I/F Mine Launcher
U: 0I Chaff Launcher
U: 0I/T Point Defence
U: 0I/T Point Defence
U: 0I Chaff Launcher

BH: 1I Lightweight Alloy
RB: 7D Power Plant
TM: 6A Thrusters
FH: 5A Frame Shift Drive
EC: 4C Life Support
PC: 7A Power Distributor
SS: 6C Sensors
FS: 5C Fuel Tank (Capacity: 32)

6: 6E Cargo Rack (Capacity: 64)
5: 5E Cargo Rack (Capacity: 32)
5: 5E Cargo Rack (Capacity: 32)
4: 4A Fuel Scoop
3: 3C Bi-Weave Shield Generator
3: 1E Standard Docking Computer
2: 1C Advanced Discovery Scanner
---
Shield: 108,69 MJ
Power : 14,33 MW retracted (64 %)
16,33 MW deployed (73 %)
22,50 MW available
Cargo : 256 T
Fuel : 32 T
Mass : 602,6 T empty
890,6 T full
Range : 19,41 LY unladen
13,83 LY laden

Price : 96.143.120 CR
Re-Buy: 4.807.156 CR @ 95% insurance

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
My favorite galaxy map fuckery was plotting routes that were right at the limit of my fuel range and the map telling me I could make all six or seven jumps (FAS/FDL) and then running out of fuel to make the last jump by the tiniest amount, in a system with no station and no scoop on the ship.

Fuel Rats are awesome.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Yolomon Wayne posted:

My Boom-Time delivery money maker:

[Python]
[etc]

That's very similar to my trader, but I sacrificed a bit of cargo for more scoop and went for lighter components. With a decent FSD jump range mod, it's even nippy enough (31 Ly empty/20:ish fully laden) that I can use it as a module taxi for the ships that I want to mod that don't have the jump capacity to make the trek to the engineers bearable.

I think some of the fitting decision comes from the old space madness popping up: it's just a few Ly more, and a few seconds of scooping less, but it soon adds up.

Tippis fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Aug 3, 2016

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Tippis posted:

That's very similar to my trader, but I sacrificed a bit of cargo for more scoop and went for lighter components — it's . With a decent FSD jump range mod, it's even nippy enough (31 Ly empty/20:ish fully laden) that I can use it as a module taxi for the ships that I want to mod that don't have the jump capacity to make the trek to the engineers bearable.

I think some of the fitting decision comes from the old space madness popping up: it's just a few Ly more, and a few seconds of scooping less, but it soon adds up.

I could probably use less cargo since i rarely get 256 boom time items, its either less or more than that.
But i aimed at a one-size-fits-all basically.
If mining wasnt dead i could swap around for 2xA5 collectors, 1A prospector and an A4 refinery, but since theres no station nearby providing all of these (and mining being dead) its good enough to make lightning cash without loving around.
I tried some station to station trading, but even with 2k/ton revenue it all pales to boom times.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

LCL-Dead posted:

My favorite galaxy map fuckery was plotting routes that were right at the limit of my fuel range and the map telling me I could make all six or seven jumps (FAS/FDL) and then running out of fuel to make the last jump by the tiniest amount, in a system with no station and no scoop on the ship.

Fuel Rats are awesome.

This happens because there are edge cases where your fuel consumption during supercruise/normal flight eats another sliver of fuel during travel, which your route doesn't take into account without you manually updating it. Then it can happen that a jump you could do is suddenly a jump you can't do.

Because of this, fuel scoops were invented. (Also I guess you could look at your fuel gauge and decide to not trust your route if you're really close to auto-refuel of your reserve tank and you know the last jump will be tricky.)

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal
When data can be obtained from ship scans (i.e., Inconsistent Shield Soak Analysis, Unidentified Scan Archives, etc.), that just means a general target-and-scan, right? Not a cargo scan?

Just trying to confirm that cargo scans give zero Engineers loot of any kind.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Trustworthy posted:

When data can be obtained from ship scans (i.e., Inconsistent Shield Soak Analysis, Unidentified Scan Archives, etc.), that just means a general target-and-scan, right? Not a cargo scan?

Just trying to confirm that cargo scans give zero Engineers loot of any kind.
Yes, you just need to target them and wait for the normal scan to complete.
The only data that requires a scanner is the one you get from the High-Energy Wakes left by NPCs frameshifting out of an instance.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram

Tippis posted:

That's very similar to my trader, but I sacrificed a bit of cargo for more scoop and went for lighter components. With a decent FSD jump range mod, it's even nippy enough (31 Ly empty/20:ish fully laden) that I can use it as a module taxi for the ships that I want to mod that don't have the jump capacity to make the trek to the engineers bearable.

Thanks for these links. I'm close to getting a Python which I will use for trading, at least to start. I'm going to have to muck about with the engineers for FSD jump range because when I get spacemad again, I think I'm going want a better looking ship than an Asp-E.

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal
https://community.elitedangerous.com/galnet/uid/57a1c9139657bae44ad901ff

Jaques Station is temporarily closed due to UAs? :lol: Well fuuuuuuck you, long-haul truckers!

edit: Oops, it's just on the technical issues list. Didn't see that category split.

Nothing to see here, carry on! :haw:

Trustworthy fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Aug 3, 2016

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Trustworthy posted:

https://community.elitedangerous.com/galnet/uid/57a1c9139657bae44ad901ff

Jaques Station is temporarily closed due to UAs? :lol: Well fuuuuuuck you, long-haul truckers!

edit: Oops, it's just on the technical issues list. Didn't see that category split.

Nothing to see here, carry on! :haw:

There is in fact something to see there - there's at least one :frontear: on that list

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I'm needing help about some things.

So if I take missions where I attack a planetary base, how do I avoid getting wanted levels afterwards? Do you just not return to that system after you're done if you get a wanted level?

Can I blow up anything I want at bases and blow up non-wanted haulers and such in anarchy systems without contracting a wanted level?

Where do I get the "rank up" missions so I can work on my federation rank and finally get a sol permit? This is just a thing I've always wanted to do.

I am terribly confused about cargo. I can't switch ships because I have too much cargo in my current ship. Is there a place to put it so I can transfer ships? Like I just mined all this engineer stuff up and want to go use it but can't.

Blind Rasputin fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Aug 3, 2016

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Blind Rasputin posted:

I'm needing help about some things.

So if I take missions where I attack a planetary base, how do I avoid getting wanted levels afterwards? Do you just not return to that system after you're done if you get a wanted level?

Can I blow up anything I want at bases and blow up non-wanted haulers and such in anarchy systems without contracting a wanted level?

Where do I get the "rank up" missions so I can work on my federation rank and finally get a sol permit? This is just a thing I've always wanted to do.

I am terribly confused about cargo. I can't switch ships because I have too much cargo in my current ship. Is there a place to put it so I can transfer ships? Like I just mined all this engineer stuff up and want to go use it but can't.

You'll always incur a bounty for trespassing/attacking a base with that base's faction. However, it won't stick as an actual wanted status unless that base is owned by the system's controlling faction.

Yes, you can do anything you want in Anarchy systems. Nothing is normally "wanted" an in anarchy system because there is no law. You can sometimes find bounties from other systems on NPCs there if you use a Kill Warrant Scanner.

When your naval rank meter reaches 100%, you'll occasionally see missions that have "For Imperial Navy" or such in their title. Taking and completing one of those missions will then increase your rank. So, like, "Data Delivery For Imperial Navy," for example. Or Federal Navy, if you're grinding fed ranks.

Your materials don't take up space and will transfer ships just fine, and I believe so will other cargo if you have enough room for it in the other ship. Otherwise, you have to sell or abandon it if you're swapping into something with too small a cargo hold. Yes it's dumb, and kind of unbelievable that Fdev hasn't come up with a way to let us rent a storage unit on a station.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

deadly_pudding posted:

Yes it's dumb, and kind of unbelievable that Fdev hasn't come up with a way to let us rent a storage unit on a station.

They should make it so that each ship has a small amount of cargo space by default (say, 16 tons for an anaconda, and 2 tons for a sidewinder), that you don't have to buy, which doesn't take up an internal compartment. And they should also make it so that you can pay for storage at a station...I'm not sure why we can store big rear end space ships at any station, but not modules or cargo.

Rah! fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Aug 3, 2016

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Rah! posted:

They should make it so that each ship has a small amount of cargo space by default (say, 16 tons for an anaconda, and 2 tons for a sidewinder), that you don't have to buy, which doesn't take up an internal compartment. And they should also make it so that you can pay for storage at a station...I'm not sure why we can store big rear end space ships at any station, but not modules or cargo.

Probably because they already have stuff set up to track ships, and individual ships are expensive so they won't have to track nearly as many. Less individual things at less locations stored on the server, and not as many support tickets to deal with if some suddenly go missing. We still can't even look at the statistics of our individual stored ships without parking at a space dock with a shipyard, as well.

But individual item storage? Then space poors could stuff tons of cargo and individual pieces of equipment everywhere, we'd need UI interface to track all that cargo, and then they'd get even more potential tickets saying "My collection of imperial office workers/engineering coupons has gone missing, please reimburse."

Basically, :effort: :nallears:

Section Z fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Aug 3, 2016

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
I'm pretty sure engineer commodities are a pain in the rear end on purpose - cargo rewards are common enough that if it were mats, people would inevitably be able to hoard it up over time and have plenty to use when they decide to go for that mod, just like they do with stuff like shield scan data. By making it cargo, and not having cargo storage, they make it a serious inconvenience to haul around, which encourages players to dump it unless they're actively pursuing that particular mod. That'd explain the ridiculous interdiction rates, too. It's all to make sure people won't gather those items until they really need them. Otherwise, why even bother having engineer commodities instead of just making them mats like everything else? It obviously fulfills some game design purpose

teh_Broseph
Oct 21, 2010

THE LAST METROID IS IN
CATTIVITY. THE GALAXY
IS AT PEACE...
Lipstick Apathy
Note on the 'rank up' missions, I haven't seen one since some of the recent patches but I think missions still count and at some point rank you up. I got an Emp rank from just stacking some missions for a place I was building up relation for when I was already at 100%; don't recall getting a specific rank up mission and surely I would've noticed it.

TheMirage
Nov 6, 2002
So I'm one of those crazy people and I bought a Titan X Pascal. Just want to report for anybody that cares that it runs really well on the HTC Vive in VR with super sampling at 2.0 and everything turned up to the max. Except for anti aliasing which I have to keep it 2X

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Section Z posted:

Probably because they already have stuff set up to track ships, and individual ships are expensive so they won't have to track nearly as many. Less individual things at less locations stored on the server, and not as many support tickets to deal with if some suddenly go missing. We still can't even look at the statistics of our individual stored ships without parking at a space dock with a shipyard, as well.

But individual item storage? Then space poors could stuff tons of cargo and individual pieces of equipment everywhere, we'd need UI interface to track all that cargo, and then they'd get even more potential tickets saying "My collection of imperial office workers/engineering coupons has gone missing, please reimburse."

Basically, :effort: :nallears:

:effort: indeed, but they don't even have to build that much in the way of a UI. For cheap, they could just make it a matter of renting a storage barge for some hilariously grindy cost (this is FDev after all, gotta grind it) and have that barge show up in the ship list. A UI to transfer cargo already exists — you use it to move stuff between buggy and ship. In fact, if they wanted to put the :effort: in, maybe they should expand that UI to let you interact with other ships while docked…

Anyway. I get the distinct feeling that this is just a design conceit based on some kind of historical inertia: you never needed it in the old Elites, so why would you need it now? And no matter how much the players cry, the felt need just doesn't translate well enough to the devs to be a priority.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

TheMirage posted:

So I'm one of those crazy people and I bought a Titan X Pascal. Just want to report for anybody that cares that it runs really well on the HTC Vive in VR with super sampling at 2.0 and everything turned up to the max. Except for anti aliasing which I have to keep it 2X

post screens or :gb2gbs:

TheMirage
Nov 6, 2002

When you post screens in VR it just takes a picture of your desktop which is set at a lower resolution so it wouldn't look that pretty

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
Is there some trick to finding Chemical Manipulators? I've tried USS in high sec systems, just blowing up traders in an anarchy, and check the mission boards every time I dock but still have only found 1 and that was on a planet by accident.

TheMirage posted:

When you post screens in VR it just takes a picture of your desktop which is set at a lower resolution so it wouldn't look that pretty

:smith:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

Is there some trick to finding Chemical Manipulators? I've tried USS in high sec systems, just blowing up traders in an anarchy, and check the mission boards every time I dock but still have only found 1 and that was on a planet by accident.

Slaughter ladybugs in sacrifice to the Random Number God.
I got most of mine from missions while grinding to Duke, and maybe 1–2 pickups from Type-whatevers in Anarchy systems. They there — you're doing the right thing — it's just that Braben hates you.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Tippis posted:

it's just that Braben hates you

:kheldragar:

On the bright side I am finally burning my way through the History of Rome podcast. :shrug:

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Which traders are you blowing up? Different trader ships drop different levels of mats. Haulers tend to drop the lowest-level mats, T9s tend to drop the higher-level mats

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal
I could be wrong, but don't you also get better Chemical Doodad-hunting results from USS in areas designated as tradelanes?

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Man, I feel with you. The RNG can be mean sometimes. I've gotten more Chemical Manipulators then you have by spamming the mission boards even though I'm trying to find Precipitated Alloys instead.

By the way, Inara says Precipitated Alloys drop from security/military ships, but the few ships I blew up dropped every other kind of alloy under the sun. The only units of Precipitated Alloys I've ever found came from mindlessly spamming mission boards over and over again like a broken bot.

But I'm pretty sure as soon as I don't need them anymore, I will find tons of them. :v:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Main Paineframe posted:

Which traders are you blowing up? Different trader ships drop different levels of mats. Haulers tend to drop the lowest-level mats, T9s tend to drop the higher-level mats

Type-whatevers and haulers and adders. Mostly Adders because trade ships aren't seeming to spawn in the RES I go to. I've been doing mostly Low Intensity, since I figured that would spawn more traders, but every RES I go to is all combat ships with a sidewinder or two mining.

Trustworthy posted:

I could be wrong, but don't you also get better Chemical Doodad-hunting results from USS in areas designated as tradelanes?

I think I am in one, but how do I tell? All of the lines on the galmap? Ask me to find a neutron star near the core and I got ya, but stuff around the bubble I am hopelessly lost...

Libluini posted:

Man, I feel with you. The RNG can be mean sometimes. I've gotten more Chemical Manipulators then you have by spamming the mission boards even though I'm trying to find Precipitated Alloys instead.

By the way, Inara says Precipitated Alloys drop from security/military ships, but the few ships I blew up dropped every other kind of alloy under the sun. The only units of Precipitated Alloys I've ever found came from mindlessly spamming mission boards over and over again like a broken bot.

But I'm pretty sure as soon as I don't need them anymore, I will find tons of them. :v:

Yeah, I spent a week trying to get Modular Terminals for Qwent finding one or two at a time. Finally, on the last day I was looking (after the patch), I got 4 missions all at once that threw 16 at me. :unsmith:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

…speaking of… What happens if you drop mines planetside? I'm done with Qwent and I have far too much ammo, but nowhere to put it.

Doesn't matter that it won't do anything — the catharsis alone would be enough.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tippis posted:

…speaking of… What happens if you drop mines planetside? I'm done with Qwent and I have far too much ammo, but nowhere to put it.

Doesn't matter that it won't do anything — the catharsis alone would be enough.

I tried doing some bombing runs on planetary installations back when mines and Horizons were fresh and new. Apparently mines close to a planetary surface just kind of float behind you, as if they were still in space.

I don't know though if Frontier has fixed this bug by now. :shrug:

Mang Tomas
Jan 9, 2007

Did all that and blowing up traders in anarchy was the fastest. Find a boom anarchy system and get into a high res site. Slaughter all the drat miners. Include the multi role ships in your slaughter not just haulers. Got a Chemical manipulator drop on an expert asp. RES sites got lots more haulers/miners popping up than a regular nav site. This made it quick and easy to farm.

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal

I think I am in one, but how do I tell? All of the lines on the galmap? Ask me to find a neutron star near the core and I got ya, but stuff around the bubble I am hopelessly lost...

It'll actually tell you in your cockpit interface; look at the lower left holographic dashboard projection that keep a few lines of system information on-screen at all times. If you're in a tradelane, it'll just flat out say tradelane down there.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Type-whatevers and haulers and adders. Mostly Adders because trade ships aren't seeming to spawn in the RES I go to. I've been doing mostly Low Intensity, since I figured that would spawn more traders, but every RES I go to is all combat ships with a sidewinder or two mining.

Yeah, I spent a week trying to get Modular Terminals for Qwent finding one or two at a time. Finally, on the last day I was looking (after the patch), I got 4 missions all at once that threw 16 at me. :unsmith:

I imagine a high-res would probably spawn more traders. It's completely rear end-backwards, but just like combat ships, different trade ships seem to spawn based on the "level" of your surroundings, with Adders and Sidewinders being the low-level trade ships and T9s being high-level. You can also try hunting down "Seeking Medicines" and "Seeking Weapons" USSes in outbreak and war systems, since those are usually full of unescorted T9s.

Trade lanes are in-system supercruise areas with higher trade-related USS spawns. They don't show up on any map, though - "Trade Lane" will appear on the lower left if you're currently in one, but the only way to track one down is to guess. In general, they tend to be generated as a straight line between important sites in the system, like stations, populated planets, and nav beacons.

Kurr de la Cruz
May 21, 2007

Put the boots to him, medium style.

Hair Elf
Best place to find chemical manipulators (for me anyways) was the convoy dispersal USS. I hung around in one for about 20 minutes and got a bunch of manipulators because ships just kept spawning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Speaking of Chemical Manipulators: for a combat ship, which Power Distributor mod is better? Weapon (so you can give it fewer pips and still be running at full tilt) or Charge Enhanced (because regen is king) or something else?

• Locked thread