Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

Spidder posted:

Posted by a 30+ year old without a hint of irony.

never trust a grown-rear end adult who brags about how much they love disney

run as fast as you can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

ghost emoji posted:

run as fast as you can

And hide your children.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

I also love that moment from that song during that one female-empowering disney movie, yes, and I also like a punk rock song! This is SO me!
Nostalgia mining for clicks! GO FUN YOURSELF 9GAG!!! Arararg!:rant:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

ghost emoji posted:

run as fast as you can

I have annual passes to Disney parks. Lock me up

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

vyst posted:

I have annual passes to Disney parks. Lock me up

Please someone lock him up lol

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Hell, he'd probably get off on it, the sick loving freak

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I've "let it go" as in my cummies to all of the Disney movies

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Spidder posted:

Posted by a 30+ year old without a hint of irony.

pretty sure i used to work with this guy

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

ghost emoji posted:

run as fast as you can

One of my wife's high school friends had a Disney themed wedding and I got dragged along. The bride was absolutely obsessed with Disney. Everything was Disney themed from the invitations written in Disney font with princess quotes worked in to the Disney Cruise honeymoon. Placemats? Olaf. Cake toppers? Disney characters. Wedding vows? Surprisingly normal but there were definitely some references in there.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

dog buttz posted:

One of my wife's high school friends had a Disney themed wedding and I got dragged along. The bride was absolutely obsessed with Disney. Everything was Disney themed from the invitations written in Disney font with princess quotes worked in to the Disney Cruise honeymoon. Placemats? Olaf. Cake toppers? Disney characters. Wedding vows? Surprisingly normal but there were definitely some references in there.

and this person is a family member of mine

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
crazy disney people are just like crazy anime people except somehow they've tricked people into not ragging on them constantly

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

crazy disney people are just like crazy anime people except somehow they've tricked people into not ragging on them constantly

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

:eyepop:

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Arian_Samurai posted:

Please block this person immediately

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Yeah but attractive adult women can be crazy Disney people so they get the pass, as long as you can get over terrible Tinkerbell tattoos

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

it's because as kids, disney movies are actually good. while you should obviously grow out of that phase, it makes somewhat more sense than liking something that was never good during any part of your lifetime.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

ghost emoji posted:

they have been for a while tho

i hope they stay in style for a while longer, i have this navy blue pair and they go with everything + are wicked comfy

edit: they're not very flattering if you have a small butt. haters need to do more squats

Why don't women wear man pants? As a man, all my pants are comfy pants.

I feel like it's a con to sell purses.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Professor Shark posted:

Yeah but attractive adult women can be crazy Disney people so they get the pass, as long as you can get over terrible Tinkerbell tattoos

I don't know if you have it in the states, but over here we have these "Powered by Fairy Dust" bumper stickers that women put on their cars. If you see some little lovely car with a sticker like this on it, 9/10 the girl driving it who is probably north of 200lbs.

More like powered by cakes.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
The dust being powdered sugar and flour.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Angel dust

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

spud posted:

I don't know if you have it in the states, but over here we have these "Powered by Fairy Dust" bumper stickers that women put on their cars. If you see some little lovely car with a sticker like this on it, 9/10 the girl driving it who is probably north of 200lbs.

I swear to God I've had sex with two different women with that same picture tattooed on them :cool:

How do Disney tattoos work? Aren't the images copy written? Could Disney lawyers show up with a cheese grater to remove tattoos?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Today facebook told me to wish my friend who died 4 years ago a happy birthday. But there's worse, one of his own facebook friends posted on his page to wish him a happy birthday.

That's the first post on his page since he died :smith:

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Also his profile pic is him lying face down on his bed, like he's sleeping, and it's really creepy and sad.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
you used to be able to request that facebook "memorialize" the pages of dead people so you dont get those morbidly awkward updates but i have no idea if that feature still exists nor where to access it sorry

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I just unfriend people when they die.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

spud posted:

MURDER

MURDERMURDERMURDERMURDERMURDER

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

notZaar posted:

I just unfriend people when they die.

monster

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

a7m2 posted:

monster

Having a dead Facebook friend is creepy, it's like keeping a framed picture of them on the wall.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

thathonkey posted:

it's because as kids, disney movies are actually good. while you should obviously grow out of that phase, it makes somewhat more sense than liking something that was never good during any part of your lifetime.

I wonder how many decades from now on racist anime dad is going to become a meme

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Lichy posted:

I wonder how many decades from now on racist anime dad is going to become a meme

decades?

from now?

:confused:

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

thathonkey posted:

you used to be able to request that facebook "memorialize" the pages of dead people so you dont get those morbidly awkward updates but i have no idea if that feature still exists nor where to access it sorry

He wasn't anyone I was personally close to, but one of my FB friends is a guy from my old Marine unit who killed himself a few years after he got out.

His parents posted his suicide note on his page, and it was pretty intense, and the majority of it was just apologizing to everyone for what he was about to do and just saying he wasn't strong enough to be able to cope with everything.

I'm not sure if I think it's just weird to make someone's suicide note a feature of their FB page, but I suppose it did succeed in getting me to think about him and why he's dead, so maybe actually a useful share in the big picture?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

I'm not sure if I think it's just weird to make someone's suicide note a feature of their FB page, but I suppose it did succeed in getting me to think about him and why he's dead, so maybe actually a useful share in the big picture?

if he didn't want people to read it he wouldn't have written it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
that's kinda hosed up but yeah in the grand scheme of things seems way more worthwhile than 99% of the poo poo that gets shared on FB

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

I swear to God I've had sex with two different women with that same picture tattooed on them :cool:

How do Disney tattoos work? Aren't the images copy written? Could Disney lawyers show up with a cheese grater to remove tattoos?

prolly fair use unless you're somehow monetizing your tattoos

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Professor Shark posted:

Anyone having that tattoo has a net worth measured in pocket change, so gently caress suing that.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

notZaar posted:

Having a dead Facebook friend is creepy, it's like keeping a framed picture of them on the wall.

Now I don't know about you but I keep a framed picture of my ex-girlfriend on my wall and she is DEAD TO ME

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Today facebook told me to wish my friend who died 4 years ago a happy birthday. But there's worse, one of his own facebook friends posted on his page to wish him a happy birthday.

That's the first post on his page since he died :smith:

post his page here, like he's not going to care

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

Accretionist posted:

Why don't women wear man pants? As a man, all my pants are comfy pants.

I feel like it's a con to sell purses.

depending on your build the proportions can be all wrong. i've tried on guys' pants before and if they fit in the hips/thighs, they're way too big in the waist. so we're stuck w lovely pocketless pants

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ghost emoji posted:

depending on your build the proportions can be all wrong. i've tried on guys' pants before and if they fit in the hips/thighs, they're way too big in the waist. so we're stuck w lovely pocketless pants
so the real question is "why do they keep making lovely pants for women"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
because a real woman wears a dress

• Locked thread