Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Oh please Obama, challenge him to a golf outing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

zen63 posted:

SA was amazing during the Obama coronation - insightful and to the point. He faced some terrible opponents - and won on merit. In my 10+ years reading this forum I cant help but wonder has all the beard grease and hair dye diluted the average IQ of posters. What a shame - populism is being defined here - 'ra ra ra we are right', just one more echo chamber full of 4chan level discussion.

Grow up. This more so than any other US election actually matters. Something is seriously rotten in the heart of the west, and if America isn't going to be the guiding star, its going to get much much worse.

Says the person who isn't posting his IQ test

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

zen63 posted:

SA was amazing during the Obama coronation - insightful and to the point. He faced some terrible opponents - and won on merit. In my 10+ years reading this forum I cant help but wonder has all the beard grease and hair dye diluted the average IQ of posters. What a shame - populism is being defined here - 'ra ra ra we are right', just one more echo chamber full of 4chan level discussion.

Grow up. This more so than any other US election actually matters. Something is seriously rotten in the heart of the west, and if America isn't going to be the guiding star, its going to get much much worse.

Nice... Meltdown?

I mean not as nice as Trump at the moment but still

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

I DEMAND TRIAL BY COMBAT/GOLF

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.
Did he just flip flop on golf? I lost track of the free-form stream of conscious bullshit.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

He wants to play Obama for the Presidency.

Does...does he think he's running against Obama?

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
this is loving insane

this is like a bizarre scene from a paul thomas anderson movie

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
Can you imagine the faces on the people backstage right now?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

zen63 posted:

I honestly don't get what you're saying here. Yes, deranged populism is being defined here, and we're mocking it. Why is this an issue?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

what is he talking about? who is he talking to?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

zen63 posted:

Something is seriously rotten in the heart of the west, and if America isn't going to be the guiding star, its going to get much much worse.

its the republicans insane rhetoric slowly built up for 40 years and then Trump took a fork and stuck it in the electric socket of voterbase hate carefully manufactured by the republicans hth

thats what is rotten

Throwing Turtles
May 3, 2015
Is there something wrong with the sound or is he dropping volume every 15 seconds?

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

so assuming this is just a chronological revisiting of every campaign slight, I pray it goes long enough to catch up to today.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

WampaLord posted:

Maybe they should play something more reasonable like quake 3

gregday
May 23, 2003

WampaLord posted:

Very, very on message.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Listen, that Hillary ad is ok because it made me a lot of money, ok?

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
was "trump played golf in scotland" at all a scandal in any circles ever?

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
Does he normally slur his words this badly

HITTA GHALFBALL HBULAGHLAUBHU

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

This entire scotland part:

We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/cher/status/759621524038889472

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Is it too late for the GOP to nominate Cher?

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx

JHomer722 posted:

so assuming this is just a chronological revisiting of every campaign slight, I pray it goes long enough to catch up to today.

Trump at 3 AM: "And then this media, they're so dishonest, when I said I could golf Obama for the presidency I was JOKING!"

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

"I funded my ent--(can I sell this? too big? yeah? ok, gently caress it)

I funded my primary campaign."

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Also

https://twitter.com/BrianLehrer/status/760929518601310208

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

its the republicans insane rhetoric slowly built up for 40 years and then Trump took a fork and stuck it in the electric socket of voterbase hate hth

thats what is rotten

Yeah at this point it would be completely disingenuous to pretend like Trump is a rational candidate whose positions are worthy of serious discussion. I wish we lived in a country where intelligent disagreement over the issues was even possible at the national level, but since we don't, I'll take the hilarious dumpster fire.

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

Blue Shirt tries to start "Lock Her Up Chant" ... it doesn't take.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Grey Fox posted:

"I funded my ent--(can I sell this? too big? yeah? ok, gently caress it)

I funded my primary campaign."

lol

turtlecrunch
May 14, 2013

Hesitation is defeat.
Mr. Manafort, is this the script?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

quadrophrenic posted:

was "trump played golf in scotland" at all a scandal in any circles ever?
Not that he played golf, but he was showing more direct interest in his international business ventures than his campaign, so that was an issue.

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
I think he's back on script again. There's no way his campaign wanted him to talk about all of Hillary's ads, but he probably insisted and they said OK fine, but keep it short.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Yinlock posted:

I demand that all Trump speeches now come with Manafort Cam

I want to see a man drink himself to death in real time as Trump yells about how much he loves Russia and sabotaging his own party.

Beats returning to Putin a failure.

Throwing Turtles
May 3, 2015
The girl behind his left shoulder is really starting to drift.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

do you believe in life after trump

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

a low energy speech imo

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Can Cher get added to Tiny Hand Feelers?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I wish I could be as happy as the man in the white t-shirt on the right of the screen.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Time for Trump to speculate on states he thinks he will win.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Christ, we are in week loving one of the general. By mid-September he's going to trash the stage like that Eric Andre bit.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

"A lot of states support me but I won't tell you" *thumbs nose*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
i keep drifting in and out of consciousness watching this. i feel like i just downed an entire bottle of ambien. this is like sarah palin levels of clarity and direction

• Locked thread