Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
has there ever been a space pot in star trek? Would guess if so it would be on TNG when a lot of networks pushed for those kind of DARE episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

corn in the bible posted:

He's Skeletor from the He-Man movie

Whoa I missed that on the GIS I did. That was a great movie (when I was 11).

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

has there ever been a space pot in star trek? Would guess if so it would be on TNG when a lot of networks pushed for those kind of DARE episodes.

Tasha Yar's rape planet apparently had a bustling drug industry.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

criscodisco posted:

Go ahead and try, but you'll keep arguing despite knowing deep inside that you're wrong, and that no one would devote pages to wondering which Cantina monster would give the best beejer.

Its no question:

How else do you think he was able to lull the Rancor into temporary docility.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Looks like he's into nipple plumping, too.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

criscodisco posted:

Tasha Yar's rape planet apparently had a bustling drug industry.

Is that the one she grew up on or the one with the space african tribe

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I don't mean to imply that space african tribes rape a lot but I remember it was pretty crazy!

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I think I saw a pretty inoffensive Voyager today, the one where the Doctor gives himself day dreams and just wants all the women to hump him

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
The one she grew up/got gang raped on. There's also the planet thats entire economy is based on selling another planet drugs that give them Riker shocking powers.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
One of the netflix documentaries or maybe it was something I read about Tasha Yar's actress really made me feel for her a bit, just having to be on set like 12 hours a day and they only ever showed her legs behind Picard or whatever. Probably sucks to miss out on the movie deals but otherwise gently caress it, can't blame her. Either way you're resigned to conventions for the rest of your life because barely anyone ever gets work after star trek

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I thought it had more to do with the rampant serial harassment against women on the Roddenberry-run set, which is also why Dr Crusher left for season 2 but came back after he died.

And Tasha did get work after Trek. She was in an episode of Dexter.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

it was impressive how many dumbass excuses they came up with to bring her back

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
Don't forget Chakotay has that magic science disk that simulates peyote.

criscodisco posted:

And Tasha did get work after Trek. She was in an episode of Dexter Red Shoe Diaries.

:getin:

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

it was impressive how many dumbass excuses they came up with to bring her back

I don't remember much of the one where she's a Romulan for some reason, but the other one was Yesterday's Enterprise, and it was an absolutely fantastic episode. It should have been made into a movie instead of Generations.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

criscodisco posted:

I thought it had more to do with the rampant serial harassment against women on the Roddenberry-run set, which is also why Dr Crusher left for season 2 but came back after he died.

oh yeah no doubt, this was kind of a softball show and she mentioned that specifically, the leg thing. Is Roddenberry's estate still big into the stuff because even the "edgiest" things I've seen about star trek always seem to dance around him being a huge perv.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
Talk about food and alien biology got me thinking about what it would be like to work on a star ship in the federation. You're some wet behind the ears kid fresh from the academy that is amazed at being assigned to the Enterprise. So what you are working third shift you get to play with the tactical console. So Worf is sitting in the command chair below you and you hear him grunt. A few moments later the stench of beans and targ assholes hits your nose and you try not to vomit. You can't say anything because you know that crazy klingon will declare you lack honor and try and disembowel you. You'd end up waking up from a coma a week later only to have Dr. MILF tut tutting you for not respecting the ships cultural diversity. God damnit Doc he grew up in Russia and doesn't own one adidas track suit are you loving kidding me?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Not sure how different that is from working with a really fat guy.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Back when I worked, I worked with a guy named Skip of all things, and he was banned from using all but the public area restroom because he was rendering entire offices uninhabitable with his shits.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Then he had the gastric bypass but insurance wouldn't pay so it cost him 30K out of pocket and he gained all the weight back plus more.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Also be found out his ex wife was cheating on him when he saw her on Sally Jesse Raphael.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
She told him she was going to New York to visit family but instead went on the show.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
drat Sally didn't gently caress around either :eyepop:

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
It was an episode about women who can't get enough orgies.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

Maybe she wouldn't felt the need for some group action with strangers if Mr. Dumpster rear end had changed his diet, who knows.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I couldn't have lived with him, that's for sure. Plus once he came over as a surprise visit (I abhor surprise visits) and he broke my favorite chair. :mad:

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
He was fat as gently caress.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i seriously have no idea how fat people wipe their asses. like, i got fat as hell and wiping was uncomfortable, but i was only like 50 lbs overweight not 200

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
the best part about the federation is there were no fat people, at least in star fleet.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i seriously have no idea how fat people wipe their asses. like, i got fat as hell and wiping was uncomfortable, but i was only like 50 lbs overweight not 200

I'm guessing sort of a carpet bombing technique, but they can't be hitting all the important parts. If they do poop on Trek, I hope they have some sort of phaser bidet.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Stun yo butthole.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
based on watching My 600lb LIfe I actually think they don't wipe so

need to find the clip from one where a guy shits himself and sits in it for 4 hours playing gameboy and ignoring his doctor telling him he's gonna die

I haven't found his forums name yet though

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
DS9 could've used an Okona episode.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

criscodisco posted:

Stun yo butthole.

But enough about your weekend. :wink:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

need to find the clip from one where a guy shits himself and sits in it for 4 hours playing gameboy and ignoring his doctor telling him he's gonna die

if i was 600 lbs i'd wanna die too

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

It's Germstore.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

criscodisco posted:

Stun yo butthole.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Germstore posted:

It's Germstore.

Dude man

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I was visiting my friend Kevin in the hospital and he was watching that show and they got this fat chick standing up and her thighs spread out like butterfly wings and it got me to wondering how big her thigh wings would have to grow to overcome the weight disadvantage should she ever choose to fly.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Why is the Sisko/Jake relationship on DS9 better than anything on Voyager?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Those thigh wings are still the damndest thing I've ever seen.