Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

INT Android 13 :qq:

pls no whammy on the 3rd gold ticket later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
According to DBZ Space, I was under 3000, which isn't what I expected due to my projected work scheduled. With the ticket, I got an AGL Kid Buu, and thankfully after Z-Awakening he was able to raise Dokkan Buu's SA up by 1. Hopefully I don't get a whammy tomorrow.

I already miss the 20 minute Baba shop.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

w-why would you get rid of AGL Kid Buu his leader skill is so good for tanking

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I think he meant he just z-awakened him and took the coin-flip over dokkaning him again.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Echophonic posted:

I think he meant he just z-awakened him and took the coin-flip over dokkaning him again.

This is what I meant. I now realize the sentence wasn't clear.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Cozz posted:

This is what I meant. I now realize the sentence wasn't clear.

Oh okay phew I thought you meant you fed him to the Dokkan (fest) Buu :downs:

e: Expanding on that though, that seems like the only case where you might want the generic SSR over the festival exclusive one...

Aurora fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Aug 4, 2016

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Rolled GSSR: PHY Super Trunks and TEQ Coora.

:geno: Well i'm glad I got good things from trying to get Gogeta at least.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Got PHY Weight of Hope Goku with silver SSR tickets and finally got General Blue from the gold DB tickets :toot:

Now I just need to pull any nuke leader to be completely happy.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
STR Android 17, blegh. Two Launches and a dupe STR SSR Kid Goku from the DB summon.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

AGL Ultimate Gohan from my SSR tickets.

I mean, looking at the reddit tier list, he apparently dokkans to be really loving good so at least there's that, but after a lot of nothing recently I was just really hoping for a Vegito or some variety of SSG Goku from the pull. I have so many Gohans and just wanted to see something else.

Did get the SSR Kami from the DB tickets, though, and my luck's been so bad on that thing forever that I'm very happy for it.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Got SSR INT 18 from my second SSR, who's decent enough after getting a top tier SSR for my first one. DB tickets just gave me special level ups though.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Super Strike Vegeta is fairly tough since team selection is limited. Friend Gogeta did most of the damage for me.

Looks like I'm going to have to pull Kid Gohan out of the mothballs for this.

ChronoReverse fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Aug 4, 2016

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
Rolled PHY SSJ2 Gohan (teen) with my GSSR. I can now make a shocking speed team of:

STR Gogeta
STR SSG Goku
TEQ Pikkon
PHY Kaioken Goku
PHY SSJ2 Gohan (teen)
AGI Ultimate Gohan

Though I'm not sure it's actually better than my other team.

For a comparison:
STR Super Gogeta
STR SSG Goku
TEQ Vegito
PHY SSJ2 Goku
PHY Ultimate Gohan
AGI SSJ2 Gohan

I R SMART LIKE ROCK fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Aug 4, 2016

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Got INT SR General Blue, AGL R Murasaki and PHY SSR Kami from the gold tickets that I got as my rank reward.

edit: I also forgot to say him but I also got a SR TEQ Mutaito also. He's supposed to be good right?

Testekill fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Aug 4, 2016

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Finally my dream has come true...

Also got a PHY Super Trunks from the Guaranteed SSR pool. S'okay, I guess?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
My 3 DB summons got me... 3 Officer Blacks. Are you loving kidding me?

Also, AVOID SAIBAMEN, they loving obliterated me on my first run. I hit a group with 2 INT ones and they did 15k on a normal hit!

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I got Bacterian, King Champa, and my first Dragon Ball SSR King Piccolo :toot:
Then I got TEQ Super Buu for my GSSR. He's no Golden Freeza, Super Saiyan God, or Gotenks but he'll have his use during the Mystic Gohan dokkan event.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
SSJ Gotenks from the SSR ticket, SSR STR Kid Goku from the DB Saga tickets.

Two SSRs from the DB Saga - I'm lovin' it.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

With my DB tickets, I got INT Bulma, Bacterian, and Kami(DB SSR#2). For my GSSR, I got PHY Super Trunks, so I used my 17 old Kais to raise AGL SSJ3 Goku and TEQ Perfect Cell to SA Level 10.

I also tried Super Strike stage 2, and got lucky enough with Gogeta lead with both failed Gotenks, Jackie Chun, Xeno Trunks and the rare Gohan, and a unawakened Broly Trunks as a friend to get under the limit. The battle was a grind, but I completed the mission reward and got the medal.

For try two, wasn't as lucky, as I had to switch out Jackie Chun for a R AGL Goten to be under the limit to run the stage, and did not survive. Have to try some other combinations later to see if I'm more successful.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I got a Bunny Bulma and two Mutatio with my tickets. One silver short of a GSSR pull, sadly.

My first attempt with the Supreme Power team went badly. I think I need to re-jig it.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Dang, STR Launch is actually pretty drat good. I'm glad that I got her & Bunny Bulma

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Testekill posted:

Dang, STR Launch is actually pretty drat good. I'm glad that I got her & Bunny Bulma

Yeah she's a beast of an SR.

So for this Super Strike, the goal is the get 14 Medals total to Dokkan both the original 10SA and the alternate 5SA that we farmed up?

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

New Leaf posted:

Yeah she's a beast of an SR.

So for this Super Strike, the goal is the get 14 Medals total to Dokkan both the original 10SA and the alternate 5SA that we farmed up?

That's my goal.

Bunny Bulma makes this new level a bit easier to parse, since she seals the Super of Vegeta.

I tried a few matches with some INT stunners and that went horribly.

I'm matching up with a ki lead, a high-damage attacker, and a bunch of support to clean up orbs.

I love the gimmick to keep teams low on this.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Webbeh posted:

That's my goal.

Bunny Bulma makes this new level a bit easier to parse, since she seals the Super of Vegeta.

I tried a few matches with some INT stunners and that went horribly.

I'm matching up with a ki lead, a high-damage attacker, and a bunch of support to clean up orbs.

I love the gimmick to keep teams low on this.

This is what the game needs more of - restricted teams, fun scenarios, etc.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Pulled INT Whis with my free SSR pull
Got Black, Blue and Launch for my 3 DB summons.

Not sure how great Whis is, so Launch may be the prize here, since this one takes her to SA 6.

Now to figure out a team to beat Vegeta with. My DB team didn't seem to do the trick.

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009
My WT rank ended up being 1832 this time and was the highest I have gotten during any WT. I ended up pulling an AGI Kid Buu, INT Exerted Ability Vegeta, STR Overbearing Power SSJ2 Vegeta, and a AGI Galactic Annhilation Full Power Bojack. Only the Bojack was a dupe character so I am pretty happy with that. I had no luck whatsoever with the DB summons though as they were all rares and a SR PHY Yamcha.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I don't know if I'm going to like super strikes :(

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Thought a DB Saga team plus SA10 Super Android 13 and SA10 Xenotrunks from the strike would be enough, but he takes hits like it's nothing.

Ended up relying on Gogeta, Mutaito, Bunny Bulma, Skinny Gotenks plus 2 cheap TEQ units, who knew I'd end up using that max level SA10 Pirate Robot I made just for funsies.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

I ended up with 4 pulls on the ssr gacha, I got INT Android 13, Weight of hope Goku, STR Goten and finally SSJ3 STR Goku! Glad I grinded up the medals to dokkan him.

Mr. Big
Sep 26, 2006

BONK!
Figured out a TEQ team for the Vegeta Super Strike based around the "Patrol" link: Skinny Gotenks, Great Saiyaman, Great Saiyaman 2, Xeno Trunks, Jaco, Bunny Bulma, and as a friend another Great Saiyaman 2. Jaco and Saiyaman stun, Bulma Seals Supers, and great Saiyaman 2 lowers attack with the passive. Beat him with ease two times so far.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I thought I would like Super Strikes but this team cost is really killing me, I might just try to cheese with two Gogetas

e: I dunno about some of you having him or not but maybe try setting SSB Goku as your leader for the fight, might make it easier and I need more on my friends list if I want to try it

Aurora fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Aug 4, 2016

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
8 medals so far. Just 6 more to go. I've settled for using Mutaito and Bunny Bulma on one attack set for ki and to seal Vegeta's supers while having Paikuhan and GT Trunks on the other attack set for ki and reducing Vegeta's attack damage. Skinny Gotenks leader and +3 ki friend.

Items are just Sensu and the healing potion items I haven't been using in forever.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Mr. Big posted:

Figured out a TEQ team for the Vegeta Super Strike based around the "Patrol" link: Skinny Gotenks, Great Saiyaman, Great Saiyaman 2, Xeno Trunks, Jaco, Bunny Bulma, and as a friend another Great Saiyaman 2. Jaco and Saiyaman stun, Bulma Seals Supers, and great Saiyaman 2 lowers attack with the passive. Beat him with ease two times so far.

I've got the Saiyaman 2 waiting to be Dokkan Awakened - why game why

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Mr. Big posted:

That team is inspired and works really well. Doesn't hurt that I have most of the cards in it at SA10.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Aug 4, 2016

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Webbeh posted:

I've got the Saiyaman 2 waiting to be Dokkan Awakened - why game why

gently caress I do too.. That hasn't come back around in a while!

Edit: Trip report - Even without my own Great Saiyaman 2, this team is loving amazing. Jaco is the star of the show, and you can sub in Mutatio and still get some good links. A GS2 friend is essential, but there's a "stock" one you can take (only level 50, but meh..)

New Leaf fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Aug 4, 2016

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Ugh. All I can do is plink away at him until I die.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Mighty Mask lead. TEQ Pikkon. SSJ3 Vegeta. Mutaito. Summon Sprint Piccolo. SSJ Goten. Using the Bunny Bulma friend. I shouldn't be having trouble apparently but I am.

e: I guess I'm going to try swapping out Mighty Mask and using Jackie Chun instead for the DB link with Mutaito and picking up a more useful TEQ ki lead friend.

Aurora fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Aug 4, 2016

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Aurora posted:

Mighty Mask lead. TEQ Pikkon. SSJ3 Vegeta. Mutaito. Summon Sprint Piccolo. SSJ Goten. Using the Bunny Bulma friend. I shouldn't be having trouble apparently but I am.

e: I guess I'm going to try swapping out Mighty Mask and using Jackie Chun instead for the DB link with Mutaito and picking up a more useful TEQ ki lead friend.

Honestly man, I've burned more than a couple stones on this one myself. Vegeta doesn't really even hit that hard, but he takes very little damage. I Dokkaned the SA10 dude.. 6 more to go for the SA5 one.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I'm not burning stones on a Super Strike :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

I've been using TEQ Cell lead with Mutaito, Bunny Bulma, Skinny Gotenks, SSJ Goten, and a TEQ Cell Jr. Partner is usually a +3 ki leader. Has worked out pretty well, just have to use healing items.