Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Bunleigh posted:

the Melania immigration story is just too retarded for me

Isn't there enough insane poo poo to talk about with Donald that we can leave his poor trophy wife out of this? I get that the story is about Don's hypocrisy but Melania is clearly the one Trump who is not stoked about being involved in this shitshow in any way.

No, this story is not about Melania, it's about pushing a major button with Trump, his wife has already been disgraced after the plagiarized speech and lying about a degree, something that never would have happened if she had not been forced into the spotlight, Reporters are just trying to twist the knife on an issue he is already feeling a lot of pressure on and is extremely sensitive about to provoke a normal Trump reaction.

This is not about immigration or Melania or anything really besides know that going after a family member is going to make anyone sensitive and with Trump you are just poking a bear with a sharp stick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Three Olives posted:

No, this story is not about Melania, it's about pushing a major button with Trump, his wife has already been disgraced after the plagiarized speech and lying about a degree, something that never would have happened if she had not been forced into the spotlight, Reporters are just trying to twist the knife on an issue he is already feeling a lot of pressure on and is extremely sensitive about to provoke a normal Trump reaction.

This is not about immigration or Melania or anything really besides know that going after a family member is going to make anyone sensitive and with Trump you are just poking a bear with a sharp stick.

not even a rich bear either. Sad!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

zimboe posted:

They say Trump is a "Loud-mouthed dick now".- said by a mouthy cuzzunt.
True, I thinx.

Well, I'd feel safer with a Dick for president rather than a pussy. Or a second pussy.
Do feel free to reference the " Dicks, Pussies, Assholes " routine from Team America, World Police."

zimboe I am more surprised that you aren't more happy & thankful for every day of your life, given that by this point you thought 4 billion people would be dead from ebola.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/761250396224446464

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted

Bunleigh posted:

Isn't there enough insane poo poo to talk about with Donald that we can leave his poor trophy wife out of this? I get that the story is about Don's hypocrisy but Melania is clearly the one Trump who is not stoked about being involved in this shitshow in any way.

I absolutely don't give a poo poo if Melania was working here illegally. And that's why Donald absolutely deserves to have his campaign completely melt down over this--because he's essentially running on the entire concept of kicking people in her situation out of the country.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Antti posted:

Cpt. Humayun Khan was awarded a posthumous Bronze Star.

"Well, it's not like it was the Medal of Honor or something..." - Some scumbag, right now, probably.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Three Olives posted:

There were also stories about how she doesn't like the whole presidential campaign because it's a pain in the rear end. Maybe she'll flip out on him, which will be fun.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded

exquisite tea posted:

zimboe I am more surprised that you aren't more happy & thankful for every day of your life, given that by this point you thought 4 billion people would be dead from ebola.

Wait.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

zimboe posted:

True, I thinx.

Well, I'd feel safer with a Dick for president rather than a pussy. Or a second pussy.
Do feel free to reference the " Dicks, Pussies, Assholes " routine from Team America, World Police."

you belong in gbs

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Could be worse, could be unskewing movie reviews

People getting mad at realities they don't like and demanding that the messenger be shot

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

*Trump's core supporters cackle with glee.*

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Eonwe posted:

you can joke about me literally wanting to gently caress my own daughter while my toupee falls off an my ex-wives watch, but dont imply im not rich!!!!

that's because that's the one thing that's definitely true that he really doesn't want coming out

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

zimboe posted:

True, I thinx.

You know that comedy isn't usually intended to be taken as literal political advice, right?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Deteriorata posted:

*Trump's core supporters cackle with glee.*

*jumping up and down excitedly* same! same! same!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trump supporters are like Innsmouth residents

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

If you were alive in 2004 you know what the right really thinks about are troops.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Dogstoyevsky posted:

I absolutely don't give a poo poo if Melania was working here illegally. And that's why Donald absolutely deserves to have his campaign completely melt down over this--because he's essentially running on the entire concept of kicking people in her situation out of the country.

Melania is a hell-hot blowtorch cutie-doll. Vote Trump just so we can get a legit bikini babe for FL.
Immigration?
We want more of DESE DOLLZ

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

*waves sign reading "Im a Fuckshit! a gently caress poo poo!"*

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Darkman Fanpage posted:

*a chud looks on and tugs its collar with embarrassment*

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Eonwe posted:

trump supporters are like Innsmouth residents

Honestly I'd find their support of trump a lot more understandable if they were actually worshipping Dagon

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Eonwe posted:

you can joke about me literally wanting to gently caress my own daughter while my toupee falls off an my ex-wives watch, but dont imply im not rich!!!!
I mean, did you see the DNC? The speech Trump flipped out about the most was Bloomberg's. His wealth is a very obvious sore spot.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Dogstoyevsky posted:

Oh do come along now, who among us genuinely thought that, when Trump was raving on about walls and immigrants and muslims and so on, that he was talking about the sexy ones?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

paranoid randroid posted:

*waves sign reading "Im a Fuckshit! a gently caress poo poo!"*

HATE WILL WIN

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Slate Action posted:

I do keep hearing from Bernouts about how HRC's turnout machine isn't as good as people assume. No idea if they're right:

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/761050953076215808

political truths:
1. bernie's field program was bad
2. anyone who says they have a "network of volunteers to activate" is almost always exaggerating or lying
3. activists are usually the worst volunteers re: the every day door knocks and phone calls needed to win an election

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

exquisite tea posted:

everyone i know died from ebola

no wait
no
everyone i know stopped caring about ebola

yeah

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

prefect posted:

You know that comedy isn't usually intended to be taken as literal political advice, right?

At this point, I see little difference. Sadly.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Hey so the Trump ad with Clinton as pac man and the ghosts as the Benghazi 4 got posted, right?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Hey so the Trump ad with Clinton as pac man and the ghosts as the Benghazi 4 got posted, right?

post this immediately

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

this guy's twitter reads like the platonic source for boosted's hatless posting style

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

how does that ad even make sense?

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

zimboe posted:

wow really makes u think, thanks zimboe

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord

L M A O

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

zimboe posted:

the CLOWNS in CONGRESS are AT IT AGAIN

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
You wouldn't gripe so much about illegals if we were being invaded by millions of smokin' hot Eastern European fashion models.
Oh, sorry, that's sexist, innit

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

zoux posted:

From the CC Trump roast

So is Trump's avoidance of publishing his tax returns actually nothing to do with tax avoidance but actually to cover for the fact he isn't as rich and successful as he claims? Isn't attacking Trump on that front the golden bullet? He would simply disintegrate if the talking point was that he was a financial failure. That is the one thing that is vital to his ego.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Wait I was mistaken, the ghosts are the fbi

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/03/trump-munches-hillary-in-ms-pac-man-inspired-ad-video/

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Squizzle posted:

this guy's twitter reads like the platonic source for boosted's hatless posting style

I enjoyed the tweet about people in expensive suits in the media being liars from this man in an expensive suit in the media

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

zimboe posted:

You wouldn't gripe so much about illegals if we were being invaded by millions of smokin' hot Eastern European fashion models.

::coughs ebola on u::

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

zimboe posted:

Sorry, but your avatar informs me that your posts are a vector for the infectious disease known as shitposting, so I'm keeping a safe distance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Three Olives posted:

I disagree. This is about Trump running on a campaign to deport all of the illegals over his wall, while being married to a person he would want exempt from such a policy. His shtick is that 'all the good ones can come back in legally'. While it would be a Bad Idea for Hillary to use this as ammo, uncovering it leaves him seriously vulnerable to an attack from the right and further criticism from the media about hypocrisy.

• Locked thread