Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Do you think she's wearing a vest under the dictator suit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Hillary says True Things and Trump says False Things and that is making his poll numbers shrink.

Things Matter everyone :)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

paranoid randroid posted:

Uday_Trump_Holding_Rhino_Tail.jpg

:eyepop:

confession - i cant tell the trump sons apart

The blond one is Donald Trump Jr. right? I mean, blond and all

"Ivanka...blonde of hair.."
"Eric...blond of hair.."

"Donald Jr...black of hair..."

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001

someone just got their doors blown off

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

I love this response.

I'm more annoyed that loving liberal protesters make everything into a circular firing squad. People like this can't comprehend the idea of incremental change.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Adar posted:

hey guys I hear this rally's dull let's spice it up a bit

https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/761291126166855680

Awww yeah. That's the good poo poo. Was starting to worry things were gonna stay low-energy

Shark Sandwich fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Aug 4, 2016

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

Toaster Beef posted:

God drat, she really is getting better at this

that's a really low bar but maybe?

FairGame posted:

What the gently caress?

Also hi adar I didn't recognize you with the new avatar I hope things are going well and you are making lots of money off of stupid people online still

making money off trumpkins is p cool and good

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
has clinton even said anything about animals lately

it seems kind of apropos of nothing

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

BWV posted:

seriously these speeches have sucked. I've been watching Trump at these rallies for a year now and they are real bad. Even the crowds don't seem to give a gently caress anymore.

Agreed. He seemed distracted today and just going through the motions.

I wonder if it's clicking with him that he's flopping and he needs to do something different, but has no idea what.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

has clinton even said anything about animals lately

it seems kind of apropos of nothing

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out exactly what motivates PETA to protest a Hillary rally. Did I somehow miss some major campaign issue?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Deteriorata posted:

I wonder if it's clicking with him that he's flopping and he needs to do something different, but has no idea what.

He's clearly not doubling down enough.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

We can track his sleep when his handlers allow him to have his phone and it's like 4 hours max.

Trump QUOTE OF THE DAY

quote:

Don’t sleep any more than you have to. I usually sleep about four hours per night...I have friends who are successful and sleep ten hours a night, and I ask them, ‘How can you compete against people like me if I sleep only four hours?’ It rarely can be done. No matter how brilliant you are, there’s not enough time in the day.

http://www.quoteswise.com/donald-trump-quotes-6.html

This is important because

quote:

Sleepiness slows down your thought processes. Scientists measuring sleepiness have found that sleep deprivation leads to lower alertness and concentration. It’s more difficult to focus and pay attention, so you’re more easily confused. This hampers your ability to perform tasks that require logical reasoning or complex thought.

Sleepiness also impairs judgment. Making decisions is more difficult because you can’t assess situations as well and pick the right behavior.

http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/features/emotions-cognitive#1

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Deteriorata posted:

Usually means we're gonna get a big gaffe soon.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out exactly what motivates PETA to protest a Hillary rally. Did I somehow miss some major campaign issue?

The answer is "Attention"

PETA is basically the Donald Trump of animal rights.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
animal rights are HUMAN RIGHTS!!!

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

Deteriorata posted:

he has a day or two like this whenever Manafort gets to him, followed by PURE UNFILTERED TRUMP 24-48 hours later. so let's see what pillar of American society he insults on Sunday

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Deteriorata posted:

I mean, he's got Newt, Rudy, Christie, Hannity, and every other boot licker and rear end kisser saying he hosed up and needs to get in line. Its gotta be a week where poor Donald feels like he has no friends.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
oh poo poo, it makes sense now

Trump is batshit because he's been sleep deprived for ages and has hallucinations

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

confession - i cant tell the trump sons apart

easy, there's Biff and Bateman.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Uh oh

https://twitter.com/polly/status/761282818169339905

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Yinlock posted:

The answer is "Attention"

PETA is basically the Donald Drumpf of animal rights.

They're the underpants gnomes of attention-seeking causes.

Step 1: Do something stupid and obnoxious
Step 2: Get attention
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Animal revolution!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
theres a PETA office about two miles from my apartment, on a major thoroughfare, and they always have the stupidest billboard ads set up above it

Paul McCartney wants you to stop wearing leather!

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

I guess because Dems are the only ones who might pay attention to them or care. They'd get laughed at and/or assaulted at a Republican rally.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

PETA's all about promoting PETA.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

theres a PETA office about two miles from my apartment, on a major thoroughfare, and they always have the stupidest billboard ads set up above it

Paul McCartney wants you to stop wearing leather!

*jumps onto my leather recliner and rubs my face allover it*

"HUFF MY FARTS MCCARTNEY" :byodood:

Throwing Turtles
May 3, 2015

Adar posted:

he has a day or two like this whenever Manafort gets to him, followed by PURE UNFILTERED TRUMP 24-48 hours later. so let's see what pillar of American society he insults on Sunday

If nothing else Trump has proved that there is a weekend news cycle if you work hard enough.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

She's being a little defensive -- people aren't looking to gently caress with Melania, they're looking to gently caress with Donald. Nobody's going to deport her.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Adar posted:

hey guys I hear this rally's dull let's spice it up a bit

https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/761291126166855680

This is more shocking than any dumb thing Trump says from day to day.

Seems the new guard are using Trump to clean out the dead wood...

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.
holy poo poo lol

quote:

Hillary Clinton has surged to a 15-point lead over reeling, gaffe-plagued Donald Trump, according to a new McClatchy-Marist poll.

Clinton made made strong gains with whites, men and fellow Democrats, the poll found, and has now opened a dramatic 48-33 lead, a huge turnaround from the narrow 42-39 percent advantage she held last month.

Clinton not only went up, but Trump went down.

The findings are particularly significant because the poll was taken after both political conventions ended, and as Trump engaged in a war of words with the parents of Army Capt. Humayun Khan, killed in the Iraq War 12 years ago.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article93763582.html#storylink=cpy

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

prefect posted:

She's being a little defensive -- people aren't looking to gently caress with Melania, they're looking to gently caress with Donald. Nobody's going to deport her.

Yeah she's missing the whole point of the thing but reading between the lines sure seems like there's some fuckery with her early immigration status.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Join the dark side Jen.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/761296399220604928

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Xandu posted:

holy poo poo lol

holy poo poo

MacFoon
Jul 25, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

$15k for a tour bus? the gently caress?

That bus looks like an MCI MC-9. If so, it is probably more than 30 years old. It is probably in horrible mechanical shape.

You would think that Trump could afford a better bus. :smug:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Despera posted:

Join the dark side Jen.

no don't.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
+15 in a legit national poll, my god

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

zoux posted:

Yeah she's missing the whole point of the thing but reading between the lines sure seems like there's some fuckery with her early immigration status.

Like the Twitter lady said, when you're looking to get into the US, you do whatever you have to. I don't blame her.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

if shes the devil they whycome she didnt incinerate the protesters with a gout of hellfire? yet more bullshit lies from Crooked Hillary

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
im the desperate nerds trying to discredit Hillary's body language as bravery by saying dumb things like "look at her grip the podium, shes clearly visibly shaken!"

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

prefect posted:

Can citizenship be retroactively revoked if it was gained using false pretenses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

prefect posted:

I see where she's coming from. People are treating the Melania immigration thing in a very binary way (was she ever "an illegal"? if so, Trump is a total hypocrite!) instead of using it as an opportunity to shine a stronger spotlight on how loving up the immigration process is in this country. There are plenty of times of when someone following the "correct" path to coming and staying in this country legally can be, technically, an illegal immigrant because the system is so convoluted and inconsistent.

• Locked thread