Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Ishtar Commander.

Where do I download that for windows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

xzzy posted:

Where do I download that for windows.

:getout:

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Windows is cool for xbone owners, the xbox app is pretty legit.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I got a Her Memory with Counterbalance/Lightweight (Feather Mag, AP Rounds)/Rodeo.

Meat told me Rodeo doesn't do anything, otherwise I really love the feel of the thing. Just wish it had GHF I guess :negative:

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
It's also available on an actual good OS too

But I only use the 1st party companion app so I can't speak for its quality.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

But I only use the 1st party companion app so I can't speak for its quality.

It's extremely well put together. I highly recommend it.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

a shameful boehner posted:

I got a Her Memory with Counterbalance/Lightweight (Feather Mag, AP Rounds)/Rodeo.

Meat told me Rodeo doesn't do anything, otherwise I really love the feel of the thing. Just wish it had GHF I guess :negative:

rodeo works for auto rifles by reducing the amount of recoil slightly along both X and Y axis and reducing the overall reticle bloom a bit when holding down the trigger

Counterbalance works by reducing recoil significantly along the X axis and doing nothing else.

See :sperg: graph here:

Red is the normal up and left pull of a gun
Blue is how the gun pulls with Counterbalance
Green is how the gun pulls with Rodeo. It reduces it slightly on all fronts and gives a slightly tighter cone.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

DIM is better than all that. It ain't a work of art but none of them are, it's just a big screen dump of icons.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I like VaultHelper because it's simple as hell and I don't give a poo poo about T12 or stats. Just put this fuckin gun on this fuckin guy thanks

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

gives a slightly tighter cone.

i love cones

but just to be clear, it's still poo poo, right

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

i love cones

The archetype is crap.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

xzzy posted:

DIM is better than all that. It ain't a work of art but none of them are, it's just a big screen dump of icons.

What makes DIM better? The auto-optimize for T12 feature? Ishtar Commander is just so much cleaner than DIM or any of the others I've used that I don't see any reason to switch.

I've given up on T12 because I switch weapons / subclasses too much, so finding 4 T12 gloves, 3 T12 chests, 2 T12 boots just isn't worth it.

Plus everything I get that IS T12 is always the ugliest poo poo. I definitely don't throw out stuff that comes out as 95%+, but I have stopped stressing over it.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Maker Of Shoes posted:

It's extremely well put together. I highly recommend it.

I just downloaded it and it's a million times better than the two I had been using. (One of which was DIM)

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Call of Cholula posted:

What makes DIM better? The auto-optimize for T12 feature? Ishtar Commander is just so much cleaner than DIM or any of the others I've used that I don't see any reason to switch.

I like the drag and drop and sorting it does.

Which I don't think is unique to DIM, but it's the only one I know of I can use on my laptop. When I'm on the phone I tend towards ishtar commander.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

xzzy posted:

I like the drag and drop and sorting it does.

Which I don't think is unique to DIM, but it's the only one I know of I can use on my laptop. When I'm on the phone I tend towards ishtar commander.

Gotcha. I always forget about windows apps since I only use an ipad at home at this point.

Unrelated, but COE this week is actually pretty easy. I thought it was going to be a pain in the rear end but we cleared 90K in two rounds easily (while still getting everyone's void abilities bounty done so we weren't only using roaming supers).

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

i love cones

It makes recoil a little more manageable but on a slow firing AR it won't be too notable as you by nature learn to manage the recoil by pushing down while you shoot. Since the effect is much less pronounced as CB, most people write it off completely. It's still decent for bullet hoses if you don't have CB as an option.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Call of Cholula posted:

Unrelated, but COE this week is actually pretty easy. I thought it was going to be a pain in the rear end but we cleared 90K in two rounds easily (while still getting everyone's void abilities bounty done so we weren't only using roaming supers).

Yeah, I was a little iffy on the Exposure piece but it's a nonissue.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Same

quote:

yeah

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

https://twitter.com/cgbarrett/status/761281324200054784

quote:

Memory of Radegast *will* reflect Supers like Nova Bomb, Hammer of Sol, or Shadowshot.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
There will be a montage in under 24 hours of launch

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
loving Genjis

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

That's neat and all, but the fact that you have to have the sword equipped and presumably have ammo as well makes it hard to imagine the usefulness of this. There will be montages, sure, but this is a novelty.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

The Meat Dimension posted:

There will be a montage in under 24 hours of launch

Video of it in action is already out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny05i2c6_cM

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

more like "memory of rad gifs"

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Can't wait for the pro teir artifact swapping between rounds in trials.

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

I see how this works if you hit them head on, but these all have an AoE, are you going to eat your Shadowshot because you tagged the wall next to the sword guy? Probably not. Even if it does send it back you can probably dodge it if you were moving when you fired it off.

Number Ten Cocks fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Aug 4, 2016

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

It doesn't matter how it works because everyone's going to use the sprint cooldown one anyways.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

xzzy posted:

It doesn't matter how it works because everyone's going to use the sprint cooldown one anyways.

You're gonna feel like hot poo poo then complain about bladedancers double arcbolt nading you and you're gonna bitch like a baby. As usual.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah on Blade where the super is kinda blah and sprint cool down isn't an issue I'll take the double fusion grenades. Sprint cool down is for warlocks or people stacking armor/recovery.

Actually the blade super owns but in comparison etc etc

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Defender with the Electrostatic Mind artifact is gonna rule. Turn your bubbles into Super factories.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
The artifacts are cool because it adds a new layer to the game and breaths into it new life.

Pretty smart move by bungie.

If they add in private game lobbies as well. Holy poo poo. Huge win.

If they could fix the loving lag as well it would be one of best games ever imo. Too bad they can't/won't. Maybe in Destiny 2.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45032/7_This-Week-at-Bungie--08042016

vvvvvvvv The stats are very likely to be rebalanced, that happened with TTK. Anticipating the salt when tier 12 is temporarily no longer possible.

haveblue fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Aug 4, 2016

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

CheeseFactory posted:

The artifacts are cool because it adds a new layer to the game and breaths into it new life.

If they could fix the loving lag as well it would be one of best games ever imo. Too bad they can't/won't. Maybe in Destiny 2.

400 Light will also make Tier 13 and 14 possible. People are gonna be running around with near max cooldowns all day erryday.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

I would buy that VoG shirt right now if it were available in black

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

Roman posted:

I would buy that VoG shirt right now if it were available in black

2/10, no ring

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

haveblue posted:

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45032/7_This-Week-at-Bungie--08042016

vvvvvvvv The stats are very likely to be rebalanced, that happened with TTK. Anticipating the salt when tier 12 is temporarily no longer possible.

Holy poo poo.

https://youtu.be/ftADTesc6OE

Try to get all the way through that, it's loving painful. The Anime Intro one was pretty neat actually, though.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

CheeseFactory posted:

That was the biggest thing i noticed last saturday playing classic free for all synch dropping. The connections were near flawless. Felt amazing compared to normal play.

polishthunder84
Jul 29, 2014

You feel it too, don't you?

Call of Cholula posted:

Holy poo poo.

Try to get all the way through that, it's loving painful. The Anime Intro one was pretty neat actually, though.

jesus christ

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

Call of Cholula posted:

Holy poo poo.

That's loving awful.

Is that the same no talent moron who make the Petorian Foil parody?

Because that was bad too.

Really bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
Lyrics suck, singing sucks, doesn't sound like Brandon Flowers. 0/10

• Locked thread