Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
hm i dont know aything about steroids

*does steroids*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Fallows posted:

clomid can cause vaginal bleeding, just stick to your test and roids guys

Vaginas: always bleeding.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
tamoxifen causes cognitive impairment

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I'm hoping we perfect the plastic knees by the time I wear mine out.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I've recently started barbell lunging and my balance is so awful that I can't use enough weight to hurt my knees, and I'm still sore as gently caress for days afterwards.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

FogHelmut posted:

I've been eating salami 5x a day and now I have the gout ama
Did your doctor recommend a nice stout for your bout with gout?

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
i am eating two salami burgers right now

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

notZaar posted:

I'm hoping we perfect the plastic knees by the time I wear mine out.

Medical device companies are trying to find alternatives to cartilage, but nothing seems to be durable enough or withstand rejection. My guess is eventually there will be stem cell therapy to repair damage, although that won't happen in our lifetime.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Just make it a wear part and leave an access port. This is basic mechanical design.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

Grimey Drawer

If you'd like to meet some of those XX-chromosome humans, 5Ks are the place to be.

(From a race I ran on Sunday.)

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Oscar Wild posted:

Medical device companies are trying to find alternatives to cartilage, but nothing seems to be durable enough or withstand rejection. My guess is eventually there will be stem cell therapy to repair damage, although that won't happen in our lifetime.

cant you just rub abortions on your legs

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Fishy Joe posted:

cant you just rub abortions on your legs

While topical use is generally ineffective, if you tie them to your feet, you can get about 400-500 miles out of an aborted fetus before the cushioning is fully compacted

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
did u guyz watch da crossfit games

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Zzulu posted:

hm i dont know aything about steroids

*does steroids*

im game

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Chinatown posted:

pics please

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007

Chinatown posted:

only elgins pisstake

going to do belly flop push ups over a barbell now

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

BoonyPC posted:

only elgins pisstake

link a brother up

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Zahgaegun posted:

link a brother up

his whole channel is gold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNvXZ7p7Z8E

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000
I dispense wisdom by the gallon.

Oscar Wild posted:

Scientists have already grown cartilage from embryonic stem cells in the lab. It'll probably be a surgical option in the next couple decades.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

notZaar posted:

Just make it a wear part and leave an access port. This is basic mechanical design.

I installed aftermarket grease zerks in my knees

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

The dudes are probably on roids as well but it is so obvious these chicks are taking steroids lol

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Zzulu posted:

The dudes are probably on roids as well but it is so obvious these chicks are taking steroids lol

Hell yeah

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
All natural baby, just discipline and hard work baby

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
that's the power of crossfit. there's a reason it's so much more expensive

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

A: What the hell?

B: I've had really bad diarrhea for the past two morning while helping my brother move, and it feel like my rear end is vomiting out my muscles every morning. This is not good.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Diareahha is good, it is purging garbage out of your system so you can fit more salami in it

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
But the salami just falls out.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Plug it up with more

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Your body should have a constant flow of salami going in and then coming out. Direction to taste.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Rectal feeding to maintain protein sounds like a good use of cured meat

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

let's all reflect on being a swolebro roid monkey with pmaa implants won't make you happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0K1GdPJydI

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIMWXuPAyX8/?taken-by=1dayumay

Swole leader Rich Piana is divorcing his fake-titty steroid wife of ~ 1 year

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Why do people care what Rich Piana says, he is so gross and bad

Refried Noodle
Feb 23, 2012

He's one of the few people who are upfront about their steroid use. That's something.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
is he going to livestream his eventual heart attack or what

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
one day i will be bigger than rich piana... one day

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Fallows posted:

one day i will be bigger than rich piana... one day

He's got to deflate eventually. One man can only contain so much hot air.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
instead of the gym im gonna surf today then go to a concert and get really drunk

god bles

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Live posting from the gym parking lot right now... waiting on my friend whose like 20 min late

I'm really hungry and didn't take pre work out either

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Why would you just not go in the gym and curl until he gets there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faded Mars
Jul 1, 2004

It is I, his chronicler, who alone can tell thee of his saga.
My gym doesn't have dedicated bench press benches. Instead you're supposed to set a power rack up with a flat bench in there and then change the safety bits to lower the barbell low enough to bench.

There are only two power racks. To me, power racks (at my gym) are for bench pressing, overhead pressing, and squats. Do your other poo poo somewhere else. Also gently caress people who take ten minute breaks between sets of squatting 150 to gently caress around on their phones. Said guy also sure was a noisy grunter. Thought he was trying to go super saiyan or something.

I've come in a few times now to people loving deadlifting in the power racks for some reason. Not as bad as curling I guess but still, if you want to squat or bench you also have to wait.

Also I now hate people who won't rack their drat plates after finishing up. Oh, you're strong enough to put it on the bar and squat it, but not strong enough to take it off the barbell again? loving people.

• Locked thread