Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
I like how even after a tremendous amount of outcry for the opposite, randy b is commentating on a format he barely understand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

Sickening posted:

I like how even after a tremendous amount of outcry for the opposite, randy b is commentating on a format he barely understand.

TBF that's every format.

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

also that cardigan is hideous

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
100 minutes in and zero matches have been played, great job all

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The draft started at 7:10... It's 8:50 and it hasn't started yet. LOL WOTC event reporter.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
Did something go wrong?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I thought we'd be in round 2 by now, I was hoping to miss the draft and watch a few rounds of constructed

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Rinkles posted:

Did something go wrong?

Wizards Event Reporter is functioning as it always does, horribly.

Thisuck
Apr 29, 2012

Spoilers
Pillbug

mcmagic posted:

Wizards Event Reporter is functioning as it always does, horribly.it doesn't.

FTFY, at least it's not Charlotte.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Thisuck posted:

FTFY, at least it's not Charlotte.

That was awesome for me as I was losing badly so 2 free sealed was neat. It was my first GPS I hoe they aren't all that much of a shitshow.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

BBD putting on a clinic.

Captain Capitalism
Jul 28, 2009

I was praying that he picked the one facedown card. That would've been the cap on the match.

Equilibrium
Mar 19, 2003

by exmarx

Elyv posted:

What a time to be alive.

Magic is the best dumbest thing.

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
All I did was suggest that Mike Sigrest and Brad Nelson had melded into that thing playing against Ari Lax, and now I'm banned from the twitch chat for life?!?!

Thisuck
Apr 29, 2012

Spoilers
Pillbug

End of Life Guy posted:

All I did was suggest that Mike Sigrest and Brad Nelson had melded into that thing playing against Ari Lax, and now I'm banned from the twitch chat for life?!?!

:potg:

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
I got permabanned for saying Rich Hagon looks like a potato.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

mcmagic posted:

Wizards Event Reporter is functioning as it always does, horribly.

Excuse me I think you're find it is in fact "Wizards Large Tournament Reporter", or WLTR, that is functioning horribly at the moment.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVEG9aQEpQA

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

End of Life Guy posted:

I am perma'd for making a joke about player equity.

keeblerdrow
May 4, 2004
Still not king, damnit.

I have more copies of charging badger than they're showing in that video.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Pro Tour Eldritch Moon: still better than Rio

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

Foreskin Problems posted:

I got permabanned for saying Rich Hagon looks like a potato.

reminder

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

have some preemptive whining

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Elyv posted:

What is this?

Thisuck
Apr 29, 2012

Spoilers
Pillbug

Elyv posted:

I hope that's not what we're going to see after this match of Limited....

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
There's no way they will have compiled that by now, nor presented it so cleanly.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

End of Life Guy posted:

I'm banned for life for saying that speeding up a match to the point where the casters can't even follow it is not very good viewing.

Elyv posted:

lol at whoever is only playing 3 copies of sylvan advocate

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
Aren't deck lists submitted online now? It's possible they have been properly compiled by now.

And :lol: and it taking 19 spots for a non bant card to show up.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

I'm actually not sure where it's from but I think it's last scg or something

but I still felt it was worth posting

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
The last SCG open was 42% bant on day 2, so yeah. There will be bant at the PT, but I expect some of the pro teams to show up with some anti-bant tech brews.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

End of Life Guy posted:

Ehh you deserved it.

Captain Capitalism
Jul 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/lsv/status/761401124008058882

I think that's probably the first time someone's dealt lethal damage while they're blocking.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Captain Capitalism posted:

I think that's probably the first time someone's dealt lethal damage while they're blocking.

Lucky.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Captain Capitalism posted:

Hold the Line and Ragged Veins could do this during Kamigawa block as long as you had 3 blockers.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

24 GP Top 8s LOL

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

mcmagic posted:

24 GP Top 8s LOL

Yuuya got 90% votes.

Also jesus the MTG Designers have the nerdiest loving voices.

Alaan
May 24, 2005

Meglanoth or some naya creature like that did damage to the controller of blocked creatures.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

well, turn 1 dueling vessels of nascency

that's new

e: also corrupted grafstone

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Both Owen and Cuneo have adult haircuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thisuck
Apr 29, 2012

Spoilers
Pillbug
I like these non-bant decks.

• Locked thread