Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JDRockefeller
Apr 26, 2010

hoobajoo posted:

Fun facts, in addition to Guile, Rose, and Juri just being JoJo characters, Dhalsim's arm stretching was based on Will Zeppeli's zoom punch and there's tons of pillar man inspiration in Urien, Gil, and especially Necali.

Actually I thought Dhalsim was more based on this old Kung Fu movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAkrjf9y3P0&t=3811s

Also, the last level of Ninja Gaiden (Arcade version) straight up just has walls covered in stone masks and murals of the pillar men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZqklJeGSVQ&t=960s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I just rewatched the second DIU opening and once it got to the serrated lines on Aya's arm I thought 'Man they're really being heavy-handed about tha- And then I made myself mad.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
That JoJo's character sorter was fun to use, so I made one for stands, and here it is.

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011

no they will not posted:

That JoJo's character sorter was fun to use, so I made one for stands, and here it is.

Jesus Christ you have to click over 700 times to complete it. So here's my rankings it gave me:

1 Tusk
2 Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
3 Soft & Wet
4 Part 8 Killer Queen
5 King Nothing
6 Ball Breaker
7 Scary Monsters
8 Diego's THE WORLD
9 Stone Free
10 Star Platinum
11 DIO's The World
12 The Fool
13 Bad Company
14 Highway Star
15 In a Silent Way
15 Mandom
17 Weather Report
18 Vitamin C
19 Paisley Park
20 Stray Cat

Hmm, I dunno, I'd probably switch Diego and DIO and move Mandom a little higher. And probably replace Killer Queen with Part 4's.

Also my bottom two are Tenore Sax and The Sun, so yeah that's pretty accurate.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Here's my top 25

1 The Grateful Dead
2 Tusk
3 Nut King Call
4 Les Feuilles
5 Mandom
6 Metallica
7 Scary Monsters
8 Foo Fighters
9 Star Platinum
10 Part 4 Killer Queen
11 Crazy Diamond
12 Highway Star
13 Aerosmith
14 Harvest
15 Bad Company
16 Sticky Fingers
17 Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
18 Paisley Park
19 Soft & Wet
20 Silver Chariot
21 The Hand
22 The Lock
23 Moody Blues
24 Kraft Work
25 Under World

I mean it's p much right

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I always try these sorter things, but after about the 15th matchup between two things I have no memory of, I get impatient and give up.

Crazy D is best Stand.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

no they will not posted:

Ooh, awesome, I'll report back.

In the meantime, baffle your friends with your own nip zip shirt

https://twitter.com/magma_bb/status/761043790433914880

e: no surprises here, though I realized I enjoy Rohan's Gucci Bag Stand far, far more than I thought. I ranked it higher than a bunch of top-tier stuff, ahahah

Okuyasu Nijimura fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Aug 4, 2016

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Waffleman_ posted:

I always try these sorter things, but after about the 15th matchup between two things I have no memory of, I get impatient and give up.

Crazy D is best Stand.

Exactly the same here, except I think I like the other Josuke's stand better.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
im personally surprised pearl jam made it so high on mine. But on the other hand, it is great

1 Tusk
2 Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
3 Mandom
4 Paisley Park
5 Soft & Wet
6 Tatoo You!
7 Bad Company
8 DIO's The World
9 Heaven's Door
9 Part 4 Killer Queen
11 Sex Pistols
12 Pearl Jam
13 King Crimson
14 Star Platinum
15 Echoes
16 Cream
17 Part 8 Killer Queen
18 Vitamin C
19 Whitesnake
20 In a Silent Way

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

smdh at the lack of Stone Frees

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

1 Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
2 Paisley Park
3 Hey Ya!
4 White Album
5 Earth Wind and Fire if that counts as a stand
6 Purple Haze
7 Sex Pistols
8 Speed King
9 Aerosmith
10 King Crimson
11 Tusk
12 Sticky Fingers
13 Mandom
14 Black Sabbath
15 Under World
16 Magician's Red
17 Ball Breaker
18 Star Platinum
19 Scary Monsters
20 DIO's The World

I like Paisley Park's ability and design a lot, but D4C is literally my phone wallpaper. A lot of these were really hard decisions :ohdear:

It's funny how it comes down to a combination of aesthetics and abilities. I don't remember what Under World looks like at all, but the ability to LITERALLY dig up the past is one of my favorites.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

if your favourite stand isn't flaccid pancake i just don't want to know

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30TA1WTg5J4

preview

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

I want part 4 and 5 jojoniums extremely bad. Are they confirmed for english physical release?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Part 4 and 5 JoJoniums do not exist and we will more than likely get tanks for the Part 4 release

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Baal posted:

Part 4 and 5 JoJoniums do not exist and we will more than likely get tanks for the Part 4 release

Well gently caress. :(

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Tanks are good my friend.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Okuyasu writes poetry, y'all.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
more jojo series need random aliens imo

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

The midnight moon glimmered softly in the late hours of the evening, heat persisting on and threatening to continue into the early hours of the morning. DIO and Yukako had gone for a nice girl’s night out, shopping for sweets and clothes for the summer. They had left the boys to their business to enjoy some simple girl time, just now coming out of a sweets shop a few blocks from the school.

“Thanks for coming out with me tonight Yukako! It’s just too good of a night to waste alone.” DIO remarked with a bright smile.

“Oh of course DIO! You’re one of the few girls who isn’t a nuisance to me, so I always appreciate your company~!” Yukako remarked with a n honest smile/

DIO had to raise a brow. “Oh? Should I take that as a compliment?”

“Of course!” She answered.

They both laughed and continued across the street, little paper bags in hand as you went on towards a new destination. Once at the corner across the street though, frantic footsteps could be heard coming towards DIO alongside the call of his name. Turning to the side, he caught sight of long silver hair belonging to his good friend Mikitaka as he ran down the sidewalk, waving a hand at him. Yukako turned as well after noticing DIO's halted movement to watch the young one with a teenage appearance run up.

“DIO! There you are! I have been looking for you everywhere!” He greeted, no signs of exhaustion surprisingly present from his rapid sprint.

“hey Miki!” DIO replied casually. “Do you need something?”

“Ye, I do! I have a very important inquiry for you.” He nodded with assurance.

“Ah, I see! Well go ahead, ask away!” DIO told him, ignoring the slightly irritated look Yukako had from the interruption.

“Right! Well, ever since I came to this planet, I’ve become very fascinated with some of your more complex human emotions. I have learned and experienced mot of them, but there is one in particular I don’t quite understand. I believe I’ve experienced it quite a few times recently, but I am unsure.” He stated. “The emotion love. I am sure I’ve felt it, but I am unsure. Could you perhaps help me understand it better so I may confirm?” He requested, the question almost making him come off as a bit nervous.

Yukako gave DIO a skeptical look when he glanced at her, but he returned a friendly look back towards Mikitaka with a nod. “Of course I can help! Though, that is one really tough one to describe… I’ll try my best.”

Mikitaka nodded, seeming very excited to understand this one emotion in specific.

“Okay uh, well, love… It’s really just an extremely strong feeling of happiness that you feel whenever you’re around someone in specific. You just feel giddy when you’re with that person and it’s impossible to imagine life without them, because they mean everything to you. When all you can think about is that person and seeing them happy, to hold and give them affection. It’s just pure joy, bliss, and everything that happens with that person gives you the ultimate happiness… Because you love them. Love being with them, seeing them, holding them, anything. It is its own beauty to everyone, and it’ll make your heart flutter.” DIO told him. “Ah, that was a really bad attempt, but that’s the best I’ve got to give you an understanding.” DIO then chuckled sheepishly.

Mikitaka paused, looking at DIO with amazement and wonder as he heard his words. “Wow. That is very… Intense. I think have definitely felt this before. Please, describe it more!” Mikitaka encouraged, a little stutter in his voice as he watched DIO. “Does it involve intimacy?”

DIO took a risky sigh, seeing how deep he was really going into wanting to understand this emotion. “Well, yes, it can. You can express your love through touch, either by holding that person close to you, or even kissing them. It’s a special thing you do with them and only them because it brings you closer and makes you happy. Sometimes, when you’ve been with that person for a long time, you may engage in a strong act of love by... becoming one. But that’s a much later thing in a relationship when you love someone.” DIO elaborated, a little bit of an awkward stutter in his voice. “Love is… complex, but can be shown in many ways when you feel it… Mikitaka?”

The young man didn’t immediately respond, and his eyes told you that his mind had wandered. In the time he was silent, the tiniest amount of blush had grown on his cheeks, a if any innocence he had at the time had been spoiled. DIO waved his hand out at him to get his attention, his brow raised in question at the day dreaming being.

“Hmm? A-ah, sorry! I seem to have gotten lost in thought for a moment!” Mikitaka apologized, noticing DIO's hand. “T-thank you for explaining that to me. I hall use your explanation to help understand the emotion more. B-but I have to go now. T-thank you!” Mikitaka sputtered out quickly, bowing before he turned and dashed back off in the direction he came, his blush only growing stronger as he went.

“What an odd person.” Yukako commented, shaking her head.

“Aw come on. He’s sweet!” DIO sighed, finally turning back to her.

She snickered. “Of course you’d say that. You did go all out in explaining a lot of concepts to the alien.” She said with a wink.

“Hey he asked! Mikitaka is just really innocent, but that makes him sweet the way he is!” DIO replied firmly.

“Wow DIO, your taste in men is outta this world.” Yukako chuckled, a very obvious pun completing her sentence.

DIO's mouth opened a little as you slapped her shoulder gently with the back of your hand. “Oh shut up.” You told her with a shaky laugh, expression turning to a wide grin.

They both laughed at that with bright smiles on their faces as they continued on their walk, treading the sidewalk together until the fading moon told DIO it was time to head home.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next evening had rolled in strong as a hot balmy Saturday, bringing promise of a good night ahead for anyone. Yukako was out with Koichi today Josuke and Okuyasu were doing bro things as bros, and DIO… Well he was out with just himself, enjoying the moon in his soft high waist shorts and loose tank top. Sometimes the moon called for some sweet time with nothing but the environment, and he was absolutely loving it.

Snacking on some of the sweets he bought with Yukako yesterday, he strolled on down one of the more well used streets of Morioh until he reached the school, turning and walking through the open gates and into the schoolyard. There was something about a silent schoolyard that put him at ease as he breathed in the fresh late-evening air, It was probably the lack of screaming teens though that let him enjoy the more familiar places in his life. Sighing, he took a few steps forward and sat himself down on a bench right next to the main fountain were he could overlook everything in this calm atmosphere. A light breeze had picked up and blew a gentle mist on him from the fountain, pleasantly cooling him down in the thirty-five-degree heat.

Tonight was just as enjoyable as yesterday night, but strangely, déjŕ vu seemed to hit him when he heard a weak call of his name that stuttered. Looking up in the direction he heard it from, his eyes came to rest upon Mikitaka standing a few feet from the fountain. Surprisingly, he wasn’t in uniform for once, wearing only the familiar pants with a loose space patterned tee on instead, his face seeming to have retained the same highlight of red from yesterday with a slightly flustered expression.

“Oh, hi Mikitaka! You look different today, but it suits you!” DIO greeted pleasantly with a compliment. “Do you need something?”

“Ah, t-thank you DIO.” Mikitaka responded with a bow, his cheeks still glowing. “A-and yes, I do have one more inquiry for you about… Love.”

DIO stood from the bench and faced him, offering a friendly smile. “Of course! I’m happy to help.”

“R-right. So, I’ve been experiencing some unusual sensations and occurrences very recently. I’ve been thinking a lot and… My thoughts are never straight. I-It’s a mess, and I’m getting what you call butterflies in my stomach a lot. M-my words get all messed up for some reason in thought and in speech, and my face is always so warm! This always happens when I see or think about one person… I-is that, love?” He asked innocently, a slight stammer in his voice as he glanced around to divert eye contact.

DIO grinned slightly after hearing this. “Technically, yes. Everything you’re feeling is a sign that you’re in love.” DIO informed. “It’s a pretty crazy feeling, right?” DIO added on with a quiet chuckle, his own mind wandering a little.

Mikitaka was quiet for a while as he fidgeted, trying to figure out how to formulate his next sentence. “T-then that means… DIO, I’m in love with you.” He mumbled out, losing a bit of his usual punctuality when he spoke as he became a blushing mess.

Now this was a surprise for DIO to hear, and a pleasant one at that. DIO's own blush had risen from being a small amount to a fairly noticeable shade of pink. The unexpected confession he gave left DIO wide eyed, but satisfied a hope deep inside him.

“D-do you feel… I-I mean, also love me?” Mikitaka stammered quietly.

Taking in all he said, a small smile slowly spread across DIO's face as he fiddled with your fingers. “Mikitaka I-”

“J-just ever since I came here you’re all I could think about. I just think you are so beautiful a-and if this is what love feels like, I never want it to stop. This human emotion in particular… I-I like.” He abruptly interrupted, feeling like he had to add on more as he became reduced to his mist illiterate state ever.

“Miki, I’m in love with you as well.” DIO finally said with a smile to the very rushed teen. “I know it might not seem apparent, but I do. You’re very unique, and I love that about you.”

Having his feeling reciprocated sent his heart into an intense flutter, knowing that his strong feelings for DIO was shared. He still seemed to want to do something more in this fleeting moment of sudden affection, and he gulped before mention of it.

“D-do I… Kiss you now? I-I mean if you want to I… I don’t know how…” He said quietly, quite embarrassed as his face glowed a bright red all the way to the tips of his ears.

DIO gave a small smile, seeing the male slowly how affection and desires in the most innocent of ways. “Ye, you can. Let me show you.” DIO said sweetly.

Taking some steps forward DIO approached him at the edge of the fountain as he stood there nervously, eyes still looking to the side. Carefully, DIO put a finger under his chin and lifted his head to a more appropriate angle as he finally made direct eye contact. He gulped, and DIO hugged, blush now a shade of red on par with his favorite drink. Then, putting in the most care he possibly could, DIO placed DIO's lips onto his in a sweet and gentle kiss, bringing himself closer to Mikitaka until their bodies barely touched. Mikitaka stiffened, lips thinned from being anxious and even a little fearful. Even so, DIO's soft touch soon brought him at ease a he loosened up, refraining from keeping his lips pressed together so strongly as his soft ones now fully collided with DIO's. His heart was beating at a wild pace, emphasizing the excitement he felt inside. DIO let out the tiniest of chuckles at that, now fully pulling himself as close as he could and wrapping his arms around Mikitaka. Catching on, he too gingerly wrapped his arms around DIO with his hands resting comfortably at DIO's waist, quickly learning the movement of DIO's lips, now moving in synch with DIO as DIO expressed this incredible feeling.

The sensation lasting only a few more moments, they both pulled back to look at each other with awestruck eyes.

“Before you ask, yes, this is what loving someone feels like Mikitaka.” DIO said with a smile. “And I do love you.”

Mikitaka finally gave his first not entirely nervous smile to you as he looked up at DIO. “Yes, thank you. Thank you for teaching me.” He responded, pulling DIO into a carefree hug. “I really do love you too.” He whispered.

“I’m so glad I came to this planet and met you.”

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Condiv posted:

The midnight moon glimmered softly in the late hours of the evening, heat persisting on and threatening to continue into the early hours of the morning. DIO and Yukako had gone for a nice girl’s night out, shopping for sweets and clothes for the summer. They had left the boys to their business to enjoy some simple girl time, just now coming out of a sweets shop a few blocks from the school.

“Thanks for coming out with me tonight Yukako! It’s just too good of a night to waste alone.” DIO remarked with a bright smile.

“Oh of course DIO! You’re one of the few girls who isn’t a nuisance to me, so I always appreciate your company~!” Yukako remarked with a n honest smile/

They both laughed and continued across the street, little paper bags in hand as you went on towards a new destination. Once at the corner across the street though, frantic footsteps could be heard coming towards DIO alongside the call of his name. Turning to the side, he caught sight of long silver hair belonging to his good friend Mikitaka as he ran down the sidewalk, waving a hand at him. Yukako turned as well after noticing DIO's halted movement to watch the young one with a teenage appearance run up.

“DIO! There you are! I have been looking for you everywhere!” He greeted, no signs of exhaustion surprisingly present from his rapid sprint.

“Ah, I see! Well go ahead, ask away!” DIO told him, ignoring the slightly irritated look Yukako had from the interruption.

“Right! Well, ever since I came to this planet, I’ve become very fascinated with some of your more complex human emotions. I have learned and experienced mot of them, but there is one in particular I don’t quite understand. I believe I’ve experienced it quite a few times recently, but I am unsure.” He stated. “The emotion love. I am sure I’ve felt it, but I am unsure. Could you perhaps help me understand it better so I may confirm?” He requested, the question almost making him come off as a bit nervous.

Yukako gave DIO a skeptical look when he glanced at her, but he returned a friendly look back towards Mikitaka with a nod. “Of course I can help! Though, that is one really tough one to describe… I’ll try my best.”

Mikitaka nodded, seeming very excited to understand this one emotion in specific.

“Okay uh, well, love… It’s really just an extremely strong feeling of happiness that you feel whenever you’re around someone in specific. You just feel giddy when you’re with that person and it’s impossible to imagine life without them, because they mean everything to you. When all you can think about is that person and seeing them happy, to hold and give them affection. It’s just pure joy, bliss, and everything that happens with that person gives you the ultimate happiness… Because you love them. Love being with them, seeing them, holding them, anything. It is its own beauty to everyone, and it’ll make your heart flutter.” DIO told him. “Ah, that was a really bad attempt, but that’s the best I’ve got to give you an understanding.” DIO then chuckled sheepishly.

Mikitaka paused, looking at DIO with amazement and wonder as he heard his words. “Wow. That is very… Intense. I think have definitely felt this before. Please, describe it more!” Mikitaka encouraged, a little stutter in his voice as he watched DIO. “Does it involve intimacy?”

DIO took a risky sigh, seeing how deep he was really going into wanting to understand this emotion. “Well, yes, it can. You can express your love through touch, either by holding that person close to you, or even kissing them. It’s a special thing you do with them and only them because it brings you closer and makes you happy. Sometimes, when you’ve been with that person for a long time, you may engage in a strong act of love by... becoming one. But that’s a much later thing in a relationship when you love someone.” DIO elaborated, a little bit of an awkward stutter in his voice. “Love is… complex, but can be shown in many ways when you feel it… Mikitaka?”

The young man didn’t immediately respond, and his eyes told you that his mind had wandered. In the time he was silent, the tiniest amount of blush had grown on his cheeks, a if any innocence he had at the time had been spoiled. DIO waved his hand out at him to get his attention, his brow raised in question at the day dreaming being.

“Hmm? A-ah, sorry! I seem to have gotten lost in thought for a moment!” Mikitaka apologized, noticing DIO's hand. “T-thank you for explaining that to me. I hall use your explanation to help understand the emotion more. B-but I have to go now. T-thank you!” Mikitaka sputtered out quickly, bowing before he turned and dashed back off in the direction he came, his blush only growing stronger as he went.

She snickered. “Of course you’d say that. You did go all out in explaining a lot of concepts to the alien.” She said with a wink.

“Hey he asked! Mikitaka is just really innocent, but that makes him sweet the way he is!” DIO replied firmly.

“Wow DIO, your taste in men is outta this world.” Yukako chuckled, a very obvious pun completing her sentence.

DIO's mouth opened a little as you slapped her shoulder gently with the back of your hand. “Oh shut up.” You told her with a shaky laugh, expression turning to a wide grin.

They both laughed at that with bright smiles on their faces as they continued on their walk, treading the sidewalk together until the fading moon told DIO it was time to head home.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next evening had rolled in strong as a hot balmy Saturday, bringing promise of a good night ahead for anyone. Yukako was out with Koichi today Josuke and Okuyasu were doing bro things as bros, and DIO… Well he was out with just himself, enjoying the moon in his soft high waist shorts and loose tank top. Sometimes the moon called for some sweet time with nothing but the environment, and he was absolutely loving it.

Snacking on some of the sweets he bought with Yukako yesterday, he strolled on down one of the more well used streets of Morioh until he reached the school, turning and walking through the open gates and into the schoolyard. There was something about a silent schoolyard that put him at ease as he breathed in the fresh late-evening air, It was probably the lack of screaming teens though that let him enjoy the more familiar places in his life. Sighing, he took a few steps forward and sat himself down on a bench right next to the main fountain were he could overlook everything in this calm atmosphere. A light breeze had picked up and blew a gentle mist on him from the fountain, pleasantly cooling him down in the thirty-five-degree heat.

Tonight was just as enjoyable as yesterday night, but strangely, déjŕ vu seemed to hit him when he heard a weak call of his name that stuttered. Looking up in the direction he heard it from, his eyes came to rest upon Mikitaka standing a few feet from the fountain. Surprisingly, he wasn’t in uniform for once, wearing only the familiar pants with a loose space patterned tee on instead, his face seeming to have retained the same highlight of red from yesterday with a slightly flustered expression.

“Oh, hi Mikitaka! You look different today, but it suits you!” DIO greeted pleasantly with a compliment. “Do you need something?”

“Ah, t-thank you DIO.” Mikitaka responded with a bow, his cheeks still glowing. “A-and yes, I do have one more inquiry for you about… Love.”

DIO stood from the bench and faced him, offering a friendly smile. “Of course! I’m happy to help.”

“R-right. So, I’ve been experiencing some unusual sensations and occurrences very recently. I’ve been thinking a lot and… My thoughts are never straight. I-It’s a mess, and I’m getting what you call butterflies in my stomach a lot. M-my words get all messed up for some reason in thought and in speech, and my face is always so warm! This always happens when I see or think about one person… I-is that, love?” He asked innocently, a slight stammer in his voice as he glanced around to divert eye contact.

DIO grinned slightly after hearing this. “Technically, yes. Everything you’re feeling is a sign that you’re in love.” DIO informed. “It’s a pretty crazy feeling, right?” DIO added on with a quiet chuckle, his own mind wandering a little.

Mikitaka was quiet for a while as he fidgeted, trying to figure out how to formulate his next sentence. “T-then that means… DIO, I’m in love with you.” He mumbled out, losing a bit of his usual punctuality when he spoke as he became a blushing mess.

Now this was a surprise for DIO to hear, and a pleasant one at that. DIO's own blush had risen from being a small amount to a fairly noticeable shade of pink. The unexpected confession he gave left DIO wide eyed, but satisfied a hope deep inside him.

Taking in all he said, a small smile slowly spread across DIO's face as he fiddled with your fingers. “Mikitaka I-”

“J-just ever since I came here you’re all I could think about. I just think you are so beautiful a-and if this is what love feels like, I never want it to stop. This human emotion in particular… I-I like.” He abruptly interrupted, feeling like he had to add on more as he became reduced to his mist illiterate state ever.

“Miki, I’m in love with you as well.” DIO finally said with a smile to the very rushed teen. “I know it might not seem apparent, but I do. You’re very unique, and I love that about you.”

Having his feeling reciprocated sent his heart into an intense flutter, knowing that his strong feelings for DIO was shared. He still seemed to want to do something more in this fleeting moment of sudden affection, and he gulped before mention of it.

“D-do I… Kiss you now? I-I mean if you want to I… I don’t know how…” He said quietly, quite embarrassed as his face glowed a bright red all the way to the tips of his ears.

DIO gave a small smile, seeing the male slowly how affection and desires in the most innocent of ways. “Ye, you can. Let me show you.” DIO said sweetly.

Taking some steps forward DIO approached him at the edge of the fountain as he stood there nervously, eyes still looking to the side. Carefully, DIO put a finger under his chin and lifted his head to a more appropriate angle as he finally made direct eye contact. He gulped, and DIO hugged, blush now a shade of red on par with his favorite drink. Then, putting in the most care he possibly could, DIO placed DIO's lips onto his in a sweet and gentle kiss, bringing himself closer to Mikitaka until their bodies barely touched. Mikitaka stiffened, lips thinned from being anxious and even a little fearful. Even so, DIO's soft touch soon brought him at ease a he loosened up, refraining from keeping his lips pressed together so strongly as his soft ones now fully collided with DIO's. His heart was beating at a wild pace, emphasizing the excitement he felt inside. DIO let out the tiniest of chuckles at that, now fully pulling himself as close as he could and wrapping his arms around Mikitaka. Catching on, he too gingerly wrapped his arms around DIO with his hands resting comfortably at DIO's waist, quickly learning the movement of DIO's lips, now moving in synch with DIO as DIO expressed this incredible feeling.

The sensation lasting only a few more moments, they both pulled back to look at each other with awestruck eyes.

“Before you ask, yes, this is what loving someone feels like Mikitaka.” DIO said with a smile. “And I do love you.”

Mikitaka finally gave his first not entirely nervous smile to you as he looked up at DIO. “Yes, thank you. Thank you for teaching me.” He responded, pulling DIO into a carefree hug. “I really do love you too.” He whispered.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Condiv posted:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Oh, is it time for us to all quote a long post in its entirety and then just add a picture making the thread unreadable? Sweet.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Waffleman_ posted:

Oh, is it time for us to all quote a long post in its entirety and then just add a picture making the thread unreadable? Sweet.

are you just jealous because you couldn't find a good panel

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Waffleman_ posted:

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Waffleman_ posted:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Waffleman_ posted:

Oh, is it time for us to all quote a long post in its entirety and then just add a picture making the thread unreadable? Swe-

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i can't remember most of the stands despite reading JJBA multiple times maybe its time for another reread. how much is there of the recent anime?

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Jose posted:

i can't remember most of the stands despite reading JJBA multiple times maybe its time for another reread. how much is there of the recent anime?

Next week we'll be on Kira Yoshikage Wants a Quiet Life

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I'm phone posting and this sucks y'all smh

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Moltrey posted:

I'm phone posting and this sucks y'all smh

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

avdol lol

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
hey thanks crazy diamond

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Hey fucker next time you're posting my fic at least have the courtesy to link back to AO3

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick

Waffleman_ posted:

hang on i just saw the preview for the new episode so let me update my episode list theory nobody cares about

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
look, y'all aint wrong that switching Cinderella and Quiet Life would improve Part 4, but if I have to wait three more weeks for prime Kira, I am going to scream

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Moltrey posted:

look, y'all aint wrong that switching Cinderella and Quiet Life would improve Part 4, but if I have to wait three more weeks for prime Kira, I am going to scream

Yeah, I dunno how to feel about it. I mean it could be cool! But we'll see.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

Moltrey posted:

I dunno if it would really improve it that much. I mean, that would introduce Kira and then like immediately make him an antagonist. Also you'd have two people die back to back, it'd be kind of weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
On one hand, having Yukako's Love Adventures (Face Stolen Ver.) right after People of Morioh where everyone swears to track the killer is a bit weird.

On the other hand, I like that there's space between Quiet Life and Sheer Heart Attack. Having time and other events pass by, it sells you on the idea of Kira really blending into the background of the town again even after murdering a middle schooler with no witnesses it, establishes him as a more legitimate threat. I feel going right to SHA and having Kira get his face wrecked and skedaddling off to get a new face one arc after he was established as a real monster just makes him a lil' silly.

david if next week is yukako wants to be cinderella part 1, i will drop this show like a drat stone for two weeks (i will probably not actually do this)