Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Seriously what Tarranon said

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
If something is worth doing, it is worth doing with great madness in your heart

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Crane Fist posted:

If something is worth doing, it is worth doing with great madness in your heart

God-dammit, you're right!

I'm gonna get right to work on that coffee table book I've always wanted to make about comparing the farts of different races.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Tarranon posted:

Did you people that didn't get it honestly think Teodor was paying one hundred and fifty dollars for oregano? Walk me thru it

I always suspected it was a weed deal but didn't want to believe that Teodor was the kind of guy who would actually buy drugs from a 13-year-old.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Tarranon posted:

Did you people that didn't get it honestly think Teodor was paying one hundred and fifty dollars for oregano? Walk me thru it
This is why I was incredulous. I mean, it took me a half-reread, in that after I finished I went back and noticed how stilted the first half was as well, but what the hell, goons.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

dordreff posted:

I always suspected it was a weed deal but didn't want to believe that Teodor was the kind of guy who would actually buy drugs from a 13-year-old.

Why not? They can get good product.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Uhh, did you forget about the Japan Man arc? Why the gently caress wouldn't T buy it from Lil' Nephew?

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

If anything, Li'l Nephew is contributing to Teodor's degeneracy.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

JethroMcB posted:

I don't think I pieced it together until I hit up Urban Dictionary to find out what a "lid" was.

I remember reading that strip, openly lamenting the price of half an ounce these days, then doing the alt-text.

Adult Illiteracy
Oct 10, 2012
I'm always amazed when the search engine fails me, but I'm looking for the one where Todd hears the perfect thing to say, ever. I believe the phrase 'quimarillo' was germane.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Adult Illiteracy posted:

I'm always amazed when the search engine fails me, but I'm looking for the one where Todd hears the perfect thing to say, ever. I believe the phrase 'quimarillo' was germane.

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10172007

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Adult Illiteracy posted:

You mean ohnorobot? I kinda think later comics didn't get transcribed, or archived, or whatever it is that let ohnorobot work. Past a certain point it just falls on its face, but I've never bothered to find out where the cutoff is.

Like, for that comic, "quimarello" gets you a link, but "the perfect thing to say, ever" doesn't.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

I just searched "the perfect thing to say" and got a link to the comic, although it didn't show any text on the search page.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Yeah, you're right. I add the "ever", zippo.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

I just doublechecked and "the perfect thing to say ever" gets nothing, but "the perfect thing to say, ever" does get the strip. :confused:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
well obviously punctuation is important

High Lord Elbow
Jun 21, 2013

"You can sit next to Elvira."

Dammit, the few months after that link are primo Achewood. There went a half-hour. You seminal turd! You piss fountain! I hope you boil in a bucket of gypsy poo poo!

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
Did Mr. Wizard ever boil poo poo?

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

High Lord Elbow posted:

Dammit, the few months after that link are primo Achewood. There went a half-hour. You seminal turd! You piss fountain! I hope you boil in a bucket of gypsy poo poo!

Only a few clicks away from hot tub brawls!

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Anyone have a link to the comic about Beef and Ray as kids with Beef's mom's boyfriend who has the lovely dog? I remember it has a primo Ray quote but I can't remember enough of it to search via ohnorobot

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

If went very closely like "if you clean up after soandso's dogs on the basis of him not wanting to, that's where your troubles start".

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Why we goin' to Olive Garden! It my birthday?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

mr. stefan posted:

Anyone have a link to the comic about Beef and Ray as kids with Beef's mom's boyfriend who has the lovely dog? I remember it has a primo Ray quote but I can't remember enough of it to search via ohnorobot

He was a regular-fat Italian dude, and he smoked in the house

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Excellent.

(The quote I was looking for was "I'm careful in life to make sure power is actual," incidentally.)

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:siren: New comic :siren:

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Alt text: "One of the most endearing things about Ray is that he's always mixing up Scientific vs. Design Thinking methodologies."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I love the chart they came up with after an afternoon of watching French dudes :allears:

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Didn't know Onstad thought we french dudes were so inscrutable.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
I would play the hell out of some French mini-golf.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

In my experience French people already dig mini-golf, so the market is probably sewn up already. Sorry Ray.

They do it like this:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

quote:

Would a horny person on acid identify with this?
At least halfway there, I reckon.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Mr. Flunchy posted:

In my experience French people already dig mini-golf, so the market is probably sewn up already. Sorry Ray.

They do it like this:

Just throw in some titties and a tad more humiliation and that is pretty much perfect.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Just Offscreen posted:

Just throw in some titties and a tad more humiliation and that is pretty much perfect.

An incrustable, horny person on acid would indeed identify with this.

Seldom Posts
Jul 4, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I laughed out loud at "...hit the ball through some tits? But sadder?"

Thank you achewood.

grilldos
Mar 27, 2004

BUST A LOAF
IN THIS
YEAST CONFECTION
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/achewood/status/764178720466751488

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Saoshyant posted:

An incrustable, horny person on acid would indeed identify with this.

I need to know immediately how I can become incrustable

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

It's easy, just get some of these

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Well, that was a good typo.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

I find that washing with soap and water does the trick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

I think the reviews of "rear end in Your Pants" is my single favorite Achewood ever.