Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Reduce the recharge time on the sonar arrow to a non-ridiculous amount and make him the recon guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Nah

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Replace hanjos bow and arrow with a musket that takes a minute to reload and you have to stand perfectly still

replace scatter arrow with, i dunno. you throw your rifle at the enemy and if you hit them they get stunned so you can escape. also you have to go pick up your gun to fire again.

these are my hanjo ideas

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Cool I'm gonna get a sweet 300 points for scraping to rank 67 for a single hour and then pinballing between 62-65 for the rest of the season. Definitely deserve that.

Now to decide which golden gun to get. Maybe the tacky golden gun/hammer for Torb to go with his tacky woodclad skin.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Gold weapon Hanzo or Widow.

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

So that means I have another 13 days to climb 13 ranks to get 300 points???

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i think if you removed the charge time on hanzo's bow but rejiggered the fire rate such that it still only loosed arrows at an equal rate to fully drawn ones it would do wonders for his usability

that usability being spamming around blind corners and scoring lucky headshots i guess

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

knocking his damage down to mccree levels wouldn't fix it either since then you could just play mccree

keep the damage where it is but make it unable to headshot?

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames
Hanzo is fine, nerf Genji

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Verranicus posted:

Hanzo is fine, nerf Genji

that was supposed to be making hanzo better

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Give Genji and Tracer 100 health and call it a day.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Remove every hero except Soldier 76.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

CJacobs posted:

This except Mei instead of Soldier 76.

I would also accept Zenyatta or pistol only Mercy.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

CJacobs posted:

New game mode. Soldier only, but its a golf simulator.

Hire me blizzard.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

delete all heroes and just make it looking-at-FPS-maps simulator

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

SlimGoodbody posted:

delete all heroes and just make it looking-at-FPS-maps simulator

Illios well OP. Please nerf.

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

Cowcaster posted:

knocking his damage down to mccree levels wouldn't fix it either since then you could just play mccree

keep the damage where it is but make it unable to headshot?

remove the headshot, make a full draw do 120 and decrease his rate of fire, drop the cooldown on scatter arrow

make him pharah

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
Make his arrows (including scatter) inflict a slowing effect for a couple of seconds

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Unoriginal Name posted:

remove the headshot, make a full draw do 120 and decrease his rate of fire, drop the cooldown on scatter arrow

make him pharah
increase the arrow flight speed but make it literally only do damage on a headshot since its the future and body armor has defeated the utility of a bow and arrow as a military weapon

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Cowcaster posted:

increase the arrow flight speed but make it literally only do damage on a headshot since its the future and body armor has defeated the utility of a bow and arrow as a military weapon
Reinhardt and D.VA are immune and Pharah has a tiny mouth-only hitbox.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
They gotta halve the cooldown and duration of Sonic Arrow and give him a double jump. He works better as a flanker than as a sniper anyway.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Next season is golden skins

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames

Cowcaster posted:

that was supposed to be making hanzo better

Like I said, Hanzo is fine

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Hanzo is strong, and real, and is my friend

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.

redweird posted:

Hanzo is strong, and real, and is my friend

Hanzo is weak, and fake, and is my enemy.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Dizz posted:

Give Genji and Tracer 1000 health and call it a day.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
If the season ended today I'd walk away with a grand total of 20 CP, lol.

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
Just remove hanzos ability to one shot tracer while panic aiming the mouse

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

gently caress no

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
For every objective kill on defense and every 10 seconds on an objective on offense Hanzo's hitbox grows until the point he can one shot every single person in the opponent spawn just by shooting in that general direction.

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
Give hanzo a magic dragon quiver reload animation of to stop the bad arrow spamming

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Rick posted:

For every objective kill on defense and every 10 seconds on an objective on offense Hanzo's hitbox grows until the point he can one shot every single person in the opponent spawn just by shooting in that general direction.

How's that any different from his ultimate? Or is that :thejoke:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Every elimination Hazo makes enfeebles all Genjis on the other team to the point that Genji needs a motorized wheelchair to get around and the only way he can be restored is to eliminate the opposing Hazo.

Ravenfood posted:

How's that any different from his ultimate? Or is that :thejoke:

He should just shoot an arrow in front of him and as it pathetically bounces around on the ground the entire opposing team should be dead.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Rick posted:

If the season ended today I'd walk away with a grand total of 20 CP, lol.

Same.

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

Just combine them into ganzo already sheesh.

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

A super clever double post.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Cactrot posted:

Just combine them into ganzo already sheesh.

This was actually the original conception of the character before Blizzard decided it was too much stuff to have in one character so they split them into two. No, seriously. I don't know if that's the joke or not, but just in case it isn't:

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
olympics event fuckin' sucks because i'm getting stacks stomping solo queuers in fuckin' quick play to grind xp

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Dias posted:

olympics event fuckin' sucks because i'm getting stacks stomping solo queuers in fuckin' quick play to grind xp

I hate to tell you this but this has always been a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Kai Tave posted:

I hate to tell you this but this has always been a thing.

yeah dungnostrils it's worse now