Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bedevere
Jun 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Nice...glad I read at work...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Left-handed lute
Feb 22, 2015
10 dollars well spent? At least get creative and post a mirrored version or change the size or whatever. Lazy motherfucker.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
hachi machi what is that picture!!!!! ive never seen such a thing

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

That goon secret Santa where one goon sent someone a dreamcast filled with worms.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

DrManiac posted:

That goon secret Santa where one goon sent someone a dreamcast filled with worms.

madeupchris he also sent a bag of literal garbage to a reddit secret Santa lol

Premeditated Toast
Apr 24, 2008

Same as it ever was.
Not really a saga but I miss Taco the Wonder Dog and his music.

I was at Goon Camp IV (I think?) and I had fun playing dodgeball and drinking in the woods with fellow dorks, but I never went to any of the other ones and it sounds like things got out of hand/downhill by the time :gooncamp: happened. I think the camp organizer (Cayton?) and the guy who owned the property got into a feud eventually.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

The Noahs Ark burger. It was from one of those "make your own meal" websites that goons use to make the worst and funniest junk, and then this guy actually orders a burger with two of every single animal on the menu and films it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAQqdf2hlek

edit: And Mermaid Shelly, because that thread was really good and she stuck around for a few other dressup threads back then.

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

Bedevere posted:

Good thing I work at the rear end in a top hat Factory

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

and if it's a lie, terrorists made me say it
Does anyone have a link to that thread about the weird T-shirt store that used generic templates and keywords to generate really bizarre designs? I laughed harder at that then almost anything I've read on the internet - and I want to see if any of the goons who ordered shirts from there got their merch.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Popular Human posted:

Does anyone have a link to that thread about the weird T-shirt store that used generic templates and keywords to generate really bizarre designs? I laughed harder at that then almost anything I've read on the internet - and I want to see if any of the goons who ordered shirts from there got their merch.

omg I remember this it was described as an automatic dadaist machine

Tim Burns Effect
Apr 1, 2011

Popular Human posted:

You're thinking of idakoos.com my guy

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Tim Burns Effect posted:

You're thinking of idakoos.com my guy

Is that where the babies vs liquid boron shirt came from? I spent a few minutes but can't even find a picture of it anymore.

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

and if it's a lie, terrorists made me say it
Thanks for the reminder! I found the thread, but it needs archives, so I guess I'm SOL for now. I'd thought it was goldmined.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3513425&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!
All this talk of Let's Play/CYOA reminds me of my favorite... TIE FIGHTER!

As I recall, the setup was that he didn't actually have the game or the disks didn't work, so he MS-Painted it from memory, and it was glorious.

XakEp
Dec 20, 2002
Amor est vitae essentia

BisexualBritni and the anal gang bang and this gem that came from it.

ANAL GANGBANG!!!!!!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
anyone remember that thread from a few years ago where some goon built a 3D printer back when it was ~BRAND NEW TECHNOLOGY~ and looked to SA for ideas of what to print and it ultimately culminated in a barnacle jim dildo

Edit: found it

Iron Prince has a new favorite as of 05:49 on Aug 6, 2016

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
Jay Stile and Lowtax.
2 niggas takin over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcdWlPz5ixk

Premeditated Toast
Apr 24, 2008

Same as it ever was.

Bedevere posted:

Maybe you should get back to work? :shrug:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

the way he segues the last "I AM SO ANGRY" into playing the next metal song is by far the most entertaining thing I've listened to in ages. 10/10 i would have tuned into this radio show

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

when this guy signed up yesterday to shill his stand up comedy today for votes for some contest

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

XakEp posted:

BisexualBritni and the anal gang bang and this gem that came from it.

ANAL GANGBANG!!!!!!

I beg your pardon. I'm afraid I don't know that thread.

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Nevermind that shit here comes Mingo!

This guy was either living in a Farrelly brothers movie, or he wrote a 120 page fanfic about a self insert Mary Sue garbageman. Everyone reacts too perfectly to every situation, they all talk like they are going off scripts, and he lost all believably when he gave speech worthy of an 80s teen movie to a guy he was fighting with.

"Look rear end in a top hat...you need to realize that the true mark of a man is not what he does for a living, or what he drives, or how much money his parents make. You've been given everything to you on a silver platter like it was your goddamned birthright. Everything I have everything my parents have we've all had to work our asses off. At the end of my work day I have a beer look at myself covered head to toe in grime, and you know what? I feel good! Good because I earned my keep."

I wanted to believe, but poo poo like this, and his super smooth lady killer moves kept me rolling my eyes.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

when casio came back today and hopefully is going to be arrested for being a pedophile again because he is really creepy

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Bruiser's latest feat was convincing a bunch of brokebrains he was a lesbian helicopter pilot married to another woman, and then began posting a hilarious military erotic fiction his lesbian persona "found" in a garage sale.

I wouldn't believe anything the guy says on this forum but I do know this: the dude is funny as hell

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

various cheeses posted:

Bruiser's latest feat was convincing a bunch of brokebrains he was a lesbian helicopter pilot married to another woman, and then began posting a hilarious military erotic fiction his lesbian persona "found" in a garage sale.

I wouldn't believe anything the guy says on this forum but I do know this: the dude is funny as hell

bruisers legit one of the best posters

XakEp
Dec 20, 2002
Amor est vitae essentia

Mr. 47 posted:

I beg your pardon. I'm afraid I don't know that thread.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1451018

http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=1314

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

50 Foot Ant was another great poster.

Really good interesting writing about all these momentous events he was at, including several warzones and some jet-crashing into pedestrians during a military demonstration.

Turns out it was all bullshit. If i remember right once he was outed his defense was "Uh well i actually was in the military and the stories i wrote were pretty cool, right guys?"

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Nevermind that shit here comes Mingo!

various cheeses posted:

Yeah, reading it as fiction his stories are pretty entertaining. It'd make a good Farrelly brothers style movie.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Celluloid Sam posted:

bruisers legit one of the best posters

Yeah well so are you

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

various cheeses posted:

Yeah well so are you

youre far too kind

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Your regdate is 1969, that's gotta count for something

PnP Bios
Oct 24, 2005
optional; no images are allowed, only text
I remember Big Peeler's stupid celeb threads.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

for a while Arfjason followed Meat Recital around and did performance art with every post he made
like he would put arfjason's posts in a bag of doritos and eat them or make videos like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DB_VhPpfF0

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Tequila Sunrise posted:

50 Foot Ant was another great poster.

Really good interesting writing about all these momentous events he was at, including several warzones and some jet-crashing into pedestrians during a military demonstration.

Turns out it was all bullshit. If i remember right once he was outed his defense was "Uh well i actually was in the military and the stories i wrote were pretty cool, right guys?"

To be fair they were entertaining. I remember one about his son that got with a pregnant chick and said his superior saiyan sperm would make the kid his. The pre-E/N days had some great bullshit stories.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Nanomashoes posted:

for a while Arfjason followed Meat Recital around and did performance art with every post he made
like he would put arfjason's posts in a bag of doritos and eat them or make videos like this:

holy poo poo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nanomashoes posted:

gently caress i love Arf

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

symbolic posted:

gently caress i love Arf

one time he wrote a bot that made him steam message me "faggit" every 5 minutes if I was online and man it made me really upset he's seriously one of the most brilliant trolls I've ever seen

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

windows98 story is too new to be a classic, but it is a great example of a goon flying too close to the sun and getting righteously owned.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Hell Yeah posted:

windows98 story is too new to be a classic, but it is a great example of a goon flying too close to the sun and getting righteously owned.

Please elaborate, I have to know more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

Hell Yeah posted:

him gushing like a cined regular about some movie "as it was meant to be viewed" really sealed the deal