Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

etalian posted:

all the larger sheriffs are in the USA

but no way they list the women of their homeland like that, c'mon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.

mango sentinel posted:

Haven't verified, and it's already real obvious which are him, but in case you ever really need to check:
https://twitter.com/tvaziri/status/762005541388378112

I thought Twitter didn't show source of tweets anymore.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
sheriff american princesses with huge titties who sneer capitalistically

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Karl Sharks posted:

nah, i don't think there's a media bias there, israel is listed as A cups

:vince:

there is a conspiracy against great titties

they've never been to Israel either

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Discendo Vox posted:

This is great- where is it from? Who made it?

No idea, someone posted it in one of the comic threads without any comment and reverse shows nothing.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

William Bear posted:

This is correct as far as I can tell. Generally, women's cup size has an inverse relationship with temperature.

I suspect that Rob Morrow has something important in common with Bernie Sanders: he wants the United States to be more like a Scandinavian country. :)

How well does this map correlate with the prevalence of lactose intolerance?

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

William Bear posted:

This is correct as far as I can tell. Generally, women's cup size has an inverse relationship with temperature.

I suspect that Rob Morrow has something important in common with Bernie Sanders: he wants the United States to be more like a Scandinavian country. :)

what I'm getting from this is that the Nordic countries are best, because most of the other large cup size countries are fatter countries,

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Good news, Boosted. Trump *IS* winning!

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

Ostentatious posted:

oh my god this is incredible, thank you so much

I like this version a lot https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9nlwwFZdXck

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

i'm the 2% liberal bias on rasmussen

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

so if you "listen live" to their broadcast, it's just like elevator music with random articles, the first one talked about the KY primary lol

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
relevant to titties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq6RELErOo4

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

i'm the 2% liberal bias on rasmussen

i'm the .4% republican bias on quinnipac, it's like he saw that all of them were biased for hillary and thought that's not believable, let's tweak it slightly so there's one with less than half a percent bias for trump

cams
Mar 28, 2003

imagine living every day thinking that the entire world is part of a liberal conspiracy against you and your ideals.

"every agency that polls the upcoming presidential election has an identifiable liberal bias" - smart people, all the time

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Wow. Weird how EVERYONE is biased for Clinton huh? Some by even 10%

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

This is some interesting reasoning

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
The universe has a liberal bias

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

aw yeah some legit unskewing

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

What methodology even produces that

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Thankfully that site's own front page doesn't show any signs of bias of their own

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

TheTatteredKing posted:

What methodology even produces that

How do you remove the bias in the polls?

As we discussed above, each poll reflects the biases of the statisticians who prepare the poll. Since each statistician has their own specific biases that they introduce into their poll, it is extremely difficult to compare one poll to another. At LongRoom we use the actual state voter registration data from the Secretary of State or Election Division of each state. We add no "expert" adjustments to the data. This means that all the polls are rationalized one to another based on actual data.

http://longroom.com/polls/methodology/

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Lycus posted:

How well does this map correlate with the prevalence of lactose intolerance?

Extremely well.

Slow Graffiti
Feb 1, 2003

Born of Frustration
I was stuck at work so I couldn't attend, but I'm happy to say there was a nice anti-Trump protest at his fundraiser this afternoon on Nantucket...

https://mobile.twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/762002920548237313?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

Slow Graffiti posted:

I was stuck at work so I couldn't attend, but I'm happy to say there was a nice anti-Trump protest at his fundraiser this afternoon on Nantucket...

https://mobile.twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/762002920548237313?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Whoa. Nantucket is not exactly a protest-y place.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Despera posted:

The universe has a liberal bias

Remember when the Romney campaign used similar reasoning and even let it drive the campaign strategy?

Dickensian Aspect
Mar 18, 2009

William Bear posted:

Y'all are as gullible about boobs as Trump people are about polls.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

lol jfc

he's pathological

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Can't wait for that Longform average to have Trump significantly ahead on election night and be used as evidence of rigging when he loses.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
I still can't loving believe Georgia is going blue this election. What a beautiful time to be alive.

Welcome to the civilized world, Georgia.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Mordiceius posted:

I still can't loving believe Georgia is going blue this election. What a beautiful time to be alive.

Welcome to the civilized world, Georgia.

It's trending blue, but come November it'll probably go back red. Same with Arizona, sadly.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Baloogan posted:

turn in your bushy tail and bright eyes, you are off the food chain!!!

lol

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Thankfully that site's own front page doesn't show any signs of bias of their own

Has a strong bias towards the word "SHOCKING"

Slow Graffiti
Feb 1, 2003

Born of Frustration

squidgee posted:

Whoa. Nantucket is not exactly a protest-y place.

Yeah, I was really happy so many of us showed up. Wish I were there. My favorite sign so far...

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/Reince/status/762012824189018112

lol

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

we all know he meant every "real" american

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

reince looks down at his to-do list and checks off "minority outreach"

that wasn't so hard! he thinks to himself

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

weekly font posted:

Boosted being Rob Morrow doesn't make much sense to me.

morrow actually has balls

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

yeah when morrow says something i believe he genuinely means it on account of his obvious moral conviction. i don't believe anything boosted says

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Zas posted:

morrow actually has balls

Here he is asking Chelsea if she knows that Bill isn't her real dad.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TT7fGcRtW5c

• Locked thread