Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

LeJackal posted:

This is humans being dumb. Swans and geese are like thirty pounds of hollow, brittle bones and feathers. Human are 100+ pound solid boned primates with gross anatomy designed for gripping and pulling.

Humans tear geese apart.

I presume that these deaths occurred in open water, where being heavy and solid is a bit of a liability. The lack of solid purchase can also be a problem with the whole gripping and pulling thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

lmao if a swan drowns you.

if you get goosed by a loving goose tho, you're finished. no coming back from that.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

PYF Funny Pictures: Humans tear swans apart

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Munchables posted:

Now those would be some funny pictires

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

We talkin about birds?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Geese might be weak degenerate dinos with lovely hollow bones but they are not capable of feeling anything but pure hate and rage. They do not care if you use your superior primate strength to maim them, they will gladly die a excruciating death if they can get in even a single bite. It is their most sacred belief that any goose that dies with the razor sharp ridges of its beak dug deep into human flesh will get into Valhalla. If the earsplitting and ominous honk of the goose could be translated it would consist of a single phrase "Come at me, bro. I don't give a gently caress." repeated again and again.

Also chickens are lazy welfare queens and sparrows are really racist.

FreudianSlippers has a new favorite as of 03:32 on Aug 7, 2016

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

CAMEL SPIDERS, AMIRITE GOONZ!

Nope, Coconut Crabs!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

FreudianSlippers posted:

Geese might be weak degenerate dinos with lovely hollow bones but they are not capable of feeling anything but pure hate and rage. They do not care if you use your superior primate strength to maim them, they will gladly die a excruciating death if they can get in even a single bite. It is their most sacred belief that any goose that dies with the razor sharp ridges of its beak dug deep into human flesh will get into Valhalla. If the earsplitting and ominous honk of the goose could be translated it would consist of a single phrase "Come at me, bro. I don't give a gently caress." repeated again and again.

Also chickens are lazy welfare queens and sparrows are really racist.

Plus geese have teeth on their tongues.

That's just wrong.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

LeJackal posted:

This is humans being dumb. Swans and geese are like thirty pounds of hollow, brittle bones and feathers. Human are 100+ pound solid boned primates with gross anatomy designed for gripping and pulling.

Humans tear geese apart.

The problem is nobody wants to be the guy at the park that murdered a goose.

http://twitter.com/probirdrights/status/368542088897372161

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Snapchat A Titty posted:

this swan is my kinda swan
Ducks are psychos who will quite literally rape each other to death
Their penises have a weird corkscrew shape and are basically spring-loaded

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
So, Scrooge wasn't using a pogo stick? He was just bouncing around on his dick?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Johnny Aztec posted:

So, Scrooge wasn't using a pogo stick? He was just bouncing around on his dick?
Why do you think they never wore pants?

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
ive never seen a goose murder nobody but they poo poo all over the commons in my hometown and ruin my runs when i visit my folks so nuts to them.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Munchables posted:

PYF Funny Pictures: Swans are gently caress I got dicks

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Data Graham posted:

Suck my swan, you duckman.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
So err... what's this gently caress I got dicks thing now all of a sudden?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Karate Bastard posted:

So err... what's this gently caress I got dicks thing now all of a sudden?

You just now got dicks?

PaulBearer
Jul 23, 2013
Post some pictures once in a while, idiots

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

How old is Cena in that picture? Cause dude looks exactly the same as circa 2016 Cena. Was he grown in a vat or something?

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

The Undertaker looks like Chris Hansen crossed with John Waters.

Abalone Malone
Jul 26, 2002

Cm punk looks like one of the west Memphis three

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Data Graham posted:

I didn't understand what that guy was saying but it does seem like something swans would say

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Swans are pretty chill in my experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsgC9fuWWM0

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Phlegmish posted:

I didn't understand what that guy was saying but it does seem like something swans would say

Pretty sure it was autocorrect loving with "loving dicks" but you know

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Brock Lesnar looks like he's trying to do that Clark Kent/Superman thing. You're not fooling anyone, Brock!

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
Swans are a bigger problem than geese in the UK because the Queen owns them all so if you punch one in self defense it's called "treason" and "unethical" and "please stop punching the swan it's dead now" which is so unfair.

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

Roro posted:

Swans are a bigger problem than geese in the UK because the Queen owns them all so if you punch one in self defense it's called "treason" and "unethical" and "please stop punching the swan it's dead now" which is so unfair.

A man I knew once shot a golden eagle which, as you know, is a protected species. So he went before the magistrate and explained, "no, you see, I was shooting at a pheasant, and the eagle flew into my line of fire." And the magistrate said, "oh I suppose that's understandable. Out of curiosity, what did you do with the eagle?" The man responded, "I ate it." The magistrate was taken aback, "Good Lord. Again, just for the sake of curiosity, what did it taste like?" The man responded, "Rather like swan."

PaulBearer
Jul 23, 2013

Roro posted:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Picnic Princess posted:

We talkin about birds?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

FreudianSlippers posted:

Geese might be weak degenerate dinos with lovely hollow bones but they are not capable of feeling anything but pure hate and rage. They do not care if you use your superior primate strength to maim them, they will gladly die a excruciating death if they can get in even a single bite. It is their most sacred belief that any goose that dies with the razor sharp ridges of its beak dug deep into human flesh will get into Fowlhalla. If the earsplitting and ominous honk of the goose could be translated it would consist of a single phrase "Come at me, bro. I don't give a gently caress." repeated again and again.

Ftfy

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Please don't doxx me.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

The Canada Goose is loving hardcore.

It just straight up hates people.

It loves hurting people so much that it'll wait.

Doesn't matter who you are.

Or where you are.

Or, gently caress it, if you're even human.

They just love a fight.

Other birds, gently caress it.

Just loving drown them.

Even when they get their asses kicked.

They run away to fight another day.

:canada:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

quote:

Geese

efb; god dammit

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Just kick the drat thing.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
It will break your arm

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012
they break your arm and then the Queen eats them

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Who What Now posted:

Just kick the drat thing.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/goose-attack-leaves-ottawa-cyclist-shaken-and-scarred-1.2686751

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Roro posted:

Canadian Geese and swans seem to be sworn enemies...

• Locked thread