Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

http://breaking911.com/just-person-dies-kansas-water-park/

Secondhand story from my Facebook:

"So we were Schlitterbahn today and the little boy that rides the verdict tallest waterslide in the world that the we were at this morning got his head decapitated and a little girl lost her eye by 8 years old"
"Okay so apparently 12 year old boy not strapped in correctly on the side at the bottom fliptop his neck hit the guardrail decapitated then something off his body apparently took out a girl's eye that's about all I know the girls I was all bloody and hosed up"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Fuckin metal

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
wheres the video

resting bort face
Jun 2, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
that's awful

and in this heat, too

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
This is why I never ride waterslides or rollercoasters or leave my basement.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
He'll never be the head of a major waterslide corporation.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
:waycool:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

is the waterslide ok

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tequila Sunrise posted:

"So we were Schlitterbahn today and the little boy that rides the verdict tallest waterslide in the world that the we were at this morning got his head decapitated and a little girl lost her eye by 8 years old"
"Okay so apparently 12 year old boy not strapped in correctly on the side at the bottom fliptop his neck hit the guardrail decapitated then something off his body apparently took out a girl's eye that's about all I know the girls I was all bloody and hosed up"

Why are you facebook friends with a bunch of mentally retarded people?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Once I wiped out awkwardly on that fake surfing thing shlitterbahn has, and because of the way I fell the water jets shot approximately 4 gallons of water straight up my nose.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Tequila Sunrise posted:

Whoever wrote that better be an ESL student because otherwise they have no excuse

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
In other news, Action Park has offered to buy the waterslide

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
"kid got his head tore clean off by a water slide then part of his body poked this lil girls eyeball out and I was all like daaaayyyuuummmnn!!!!"

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Ohhhh it was a lawmaker's boy, get ready for some heavy back breaking regulations, bitches!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Foo Diddley posted:

I would make a trip solely for action park if it still existed. I watched the documentary and all the people who were interviewed and had gone as kids made it seem like it owned.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Also: Jesus, that's sad.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

:mamacita:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
If he was a fat kid I don't care

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
guess he'll never give head to the head of a major head corporation

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
F5ing worldstar waiting for the video

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
come play

at schlitterbahn bahn bahn bahn

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Nathilus posted:

I would make a trip solely for action park if it still existed. I watched the documentary and all the people who were interviewed and had gone as kids made it seem like it owned.

It came back 2 years ago: http://www.actionpark.com/

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
Shoulda been you. Wrong kid died.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

shiksa posted:

Fuckin metal

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

ElectricSheep posted:

guess he'll never give head to the head of a major head corporation

His Dad's a Republican representative, so that's basically all he does

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
This is pretty tragic and I really feel for not just his family but also any witnesses and the minimum wage ride operator who is probably going crazy over the thought that they might have killed a child

On the other hand though

shiksa posted:

Fuckin metal

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I guess you can say he...

Lost his head!

:smug:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
im aboutta ride the schitterbahn

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

its all fun and games til somebody loses an eye

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Whoever wrote that better be an ESL student because otherwise they have no excuse

Nope, just Kansas.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dreddout posted:

I guess you can say he...

Lost his head!

:smug:

yeah thats what decapitate means idiot

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Just lol if you've never intentionally convinced your own body that it might die by subjecting it to extremes the likes of which its biology was never intended to handle.

I actually sort of hate most rides but I've convinced myself that only by testing the limits of my comfort zone will I become stronger.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Foo Diddley posted:

lol

Also :stonk::smithcloud:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

Just lol if you've never intentionally convinced your own body that it might die by subjecting it to extremes the likes of which its biology was never intended to handle.

I actually sort of hate most rides but I've convinced myself that only by testing the limits of my comfort zone will I become stronger.

That's what david carradine thought too

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71PNZH1OaW0&t=70

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Volume posted:

That's what david carradine thought too

I always think it would be kind of cool to be instantly killed on a ride because then the settlement can be distributed among my friends and they can have happy lives and then I don't have to loving listen to people talk about game of thrones

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Imagine taking your kid to a waterpark and his head gets cut off jesus

johnny sack
Jan 30, 2004

One day, this team will play to their expectations...

Just not this year..

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Imagine taking your kid to a waterpark and his head gets cut off jesus

It's really sad. Terrible.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

"Decapitated by waterslide" is one of the cooler stories you could leave your family to tell so good on that kid very thoughtful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

MD2020 posted:

He'll never be the head of a major waterslide corporation.
\

• Locked thread