Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have one bottle with a red potion in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

i dont even have a bug net :teardrop:

gah! i also remembered i had doubled my magic meter by the time i fought the moth boss as well

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

This gabagool cant even capture fairies da fugg proba ly doesnt even have bottles what a rube

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

also lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

gah! i also remembered i had doubled my magic meter by the time i fought the moth boss as well

i got the doubel meter after the moth boss, sadly.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

theres so many secrets and side quests and your freakin going dungeon to dungeon like a normie

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

theres so many secrets and side quests and your freakin going dungeon to dungeon like a normie

I did get all the bow and bomb upgrades and found the boomerang you throw in the waterfall.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

sup crip.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

win

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Not using fairies is a gamer win.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

cuhcco

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

Not using fairies is a gamer win.

its not if its because you didnt even know you could catch them halfway through the game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a friend lent me a bunch of gamecube games when we were kids (some 007 game and i forget what else), and we just kind of grew distant and stopped talking to eachother.

i pawned them forgetting they werent even mine and i swear like 3 days later this guy i hadn't talked to in years called me out of the loving blue asking if i still had them, i was like "nah man i gave those back years ago ??" and he bought it, never saw him again. im convinced this was some sort of divine trial that i failed

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Bobnumerotres posted:

a friend lent me a bunch of gamecube games when we were kids (some 007 game and i forget what else), and we just kind of grew distant and stopped talking to eachother.

i pawned them forgetting they werent even mine and i swear like 3 days later this guy i hadn't talked to in years called me out of the loving blue asking if i still had them, i was like "nah man i gave those back years ago ??" and he bought it, never saw him again. im convinced this was some sort of divine trial that i failed

lmao

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
Gamer Sin.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005

In Training posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I once told a kid I had a Nidoking and I would trade it to him for a shitload of just any old random Pokemon cards and when I gave it to him it was one of the stupid Topps fake non-TCG cards and I laughed and ran away and then the kid told my mom and she gave him a bunch of baseball card case things for keeping your cards in and made me give the cards back. Then later that day we were playing outside and I tackled him into a ditch and the card case things broke in his pocket and he cried and told my mom on me again.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I once told a kid I had a Nidoking and I would trade it to him for a shitload of just any old random Pokemon cards and when I gave it to him it was one of the stupid Topps fake non-TCG cards and I laughed and ran away and then the kid told my mom and she gave him a bunch of baseball card case things for keeping your cards in and made me give the cards back. Then later that day we were playing outside and I tackled him into a ditch and the card case things broke in his pocket and he cried and told my mom on me again.

lmfao

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I used a guide to beat pretty much every game I played as a kid. donkey kong 64, rayman 2, pokemon 2nd and 3rd gen games, banjo tooie

never used a guide for kirby 64. I got maybe 80%? of the shards. years later I was babysitting my little cousin at our house, he played the game and 100%'d it in one go. he got the secret final boss which I had no idea existed. then he made me beat it for him

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I used a guide to beat pretty much every game I played as a kid. donkey kong 64, rayman 2, pokemon 2nd and 3rd gen games, banjo tooie
I did this for far too long, it was a terrible sickness that I regret so much

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i never used a guide until the small key in the dirt pile in oot's shadow temple and i was very pissed off that "Nintendo would hide something like that"

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

i never used a guide until the small key in the dirt pile in oot's shadow temple and i was very pissed off that "Nintendo would hide something like that"

You know what the compass does right

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

You know what the compass does right

oh yeah, really owned 8 year old me. gently caress youi

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

You could read a guide but not the compass description. Fail.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i used a gameshark to get all the medals in star fox 64 as a kid but now im really strong and can do it all by myself

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

also I remember renting glover and being completely bewildered. I don't think I know anyone who beat that game

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

You could read a guide but not the compass description. Fail.

he cant read he watched it on youtube. this was last year when bob turned 15

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bolverkur posted:

he cant read he watched it on youtube. this was last year when bob turned 15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb4t5N7xY88

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just thought of one. When I was sick once and playing Mario Party 2 with my sister and a friend I poo poo my pants a little bit when I tried to fart and kept playing for a while.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Just thought of one. When I was sick once and playing Mario Party 2 with my sister and a friend I poo poo my pants a little bit when I tried to fart and kept playing for a while.

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mentioned this one before but my sister hid in my room once while I was playing the campaign mode of ESPN NFL 2K5 and made fun of me when she overheard me saying "Oooh you are a Bad rear end!" and stuff during a draft.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Raged epically at NFL Street once and threw my PS2 controller at the TV and it bounced back and nearly gave me a black eye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When I first played World of Warcraft I was building strength and stamina on my Rogue because I thought it would be kind of like Diablo 2 with builds.

• Locked thread