Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

rediscover posted:

Actually I'm cool.

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

You had sex with him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

a Loving Dog posted:

Umm tracer bellybutton, for all intensive purposes, healed my soul

mine too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

😩👌

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

13:37

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

um, tracer is not a "thottie," as this doctored photo implies

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im mr. balls e: hosed up but it was also a 20 kill streak and it doesnt say so

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I had a 93% on fire card with him earlier.. He's OP now

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

nah hes a slow squishy target w/ no "oh gently caress" button, the high damage is offset by being completely hosed in any real fight

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
does anybody give a poo poo about the "lore" in the game? why did they bother even trying to make a storyline or plot

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lowtax posted:

does anybody give a poo poo about the "lore" in the game? why did they bother even trying to make a storyline or plot

To sell the game to the handicapped sexual deviants around the world

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lowtax posted:

Is this even a real question.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
*dwarf shoots robot holding a pet bird* boy, I'd sure like to know why the dwarf doesn't like the robot

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Lowtax posted:

hell, why not

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

To sell the game to the handicapped sexual deviants around the world

basically

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lowtax posted:

*dwarf shoots robot holding a pet bird* boy, I'd sure like to know why the dwarf doesn't like the robot

The Dwarf is a veteran from the Human/Robot War

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lowtax posted:

The entire game is non canon to its own background lore. It's pointless and hosed up

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The entire game is non canon to its own background lore. It's pointless and hosed up

you see, Ana is Pharoah's mom, which explains why there are two of them and they are trying to shoot each other during this match

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Lowtax posted:

you see, Ana is Pharoah's mom, which explains why there are two of them and they are trying to shoot each other during this match

The explanation is abusive parents.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Bobnumerotres posted:

nah hes a slow squishy target w/ no "oh gently caress" button, the high damage is offset by being completely hosed in any real fight

Getting a speed boost for Transcendence is so nice

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
why does bastion like the bird anyway

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
have you ever seen the cell saga of DBZ where the robot likes birds. I thought it was like that

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i was about to say android 16 likes birds and it was a ref to that probably lmao

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
who doesn't like birds

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Bastion's preorder skin is a neat homage to the garden robot in Castle in the Sky. It's also his best skin by a long shot

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Bastion's preorder skin is a neat homage to the garden robot in Castle in the Sky. It's also his best skin by a long shot

the mokujin skin is cool

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Lowtax posted:

why does bastion like the bird anyway

*ahem* uh that's called "Unexplored Lore"??

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
umm i just played a comp placement match where we won the first round and the other team went up 2-0 from it??

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

never had that happen..but comp is really bad at the moment. if both teams win it goes into a billion extra rounds like a soccer cup match, even if one team beat the other in half the amount of time

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

never had that happen..but comp is really bad at the moment. if both teams win it goes into a billion extra rounds like a soccer cup match, even if one team beat the other in half the amount of time

Blizzard has yet to discover the stopwatch, for A/D control points maps

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

got the sexy tracer skin. played her for like the first time since the beta, shes really fun and supremely annoying and no one can hit her lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tfw when youre so good the enemy team goes double mccree to try to keep you in check 😂😂😂

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Roadhog is the best tracer counter since they never expect the hook to land :D

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

It's been nice not having Mercy/Lucio on each team, and winning coming down to who ult-ed last.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Roadhog is the best tracer counter since they never expect the hook to land :D

ive learned that roadhogs hook never ever misses and has an enormous bullshit hitbox so i just stay away until he wastes his hook

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

even without it though, rh can one-shot tracer so hes not a good match. also i just promoted, gonna go from 1-20 without opening any boxes and open them all at once :D

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

qnqnx fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Aug 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Kazvall posted:

It's been nice not having Mercy/Lucio on each team, and winning coming down to who ult-ed last.

I always see Lucio but not really Mercy anymore. Usually Zenyatta + Lucio because I always play Zenyatta if possible

• Locked thread