Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

syscall girl has a new favorite as of 01:39 on Aug 8, 2016

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Simpsons shitposting was sold to alternative medicine con artists.

RIP simpsons shitposting

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I have heard this said unironically, out loud, by more than one person. I feel like correcting it might possibly have made me a bigger tool than they were.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Trent posted:

I have heard this said unironically, out loud, by more than one person. I feel like correcting it might possibly have made me a bigger tool than they were.

No, you did the right thing. I mean, you're still a bigger tool than them, but for completely unrelated reasons.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Trent posted:

No, you should correct them, and if they persist, smash their skulls with a crowbar.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

by Roger Hargreaves

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka

Omg

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

What is that an ad for? It's so annoying I've never seen enough of it to find out.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Tiggum posted:

What is that an ad for? It's so annoying I've never seen enough of it to find out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHya8HGuNSk

Try to keep up.

Je suis fatigue
May 5, 2009

Amazing! It's a double J.O.!

Tiggum posted:

For knawledge, obviously

Ovo
Dec 20, 2008

Life Rules

:mmmhmm:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
TALK poo poo GET HIT

e:

some plague rats has a new favorite as of 11:06 on Aug 8, 2016

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

by Roger Hargreaves

Crane Fist posted:

TALK poo poo GET HIT

e:

This post made me love you

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Nice!

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I feel like I need to go watch the simpsons now so I can understand all these memes because I am lost.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
They are bad

It's like people are on a quest to find the most worthless unfunny memes and it is taking this thread to dark places

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

It is like that yeah, but luckily we have some people posting Simpsons memes to save us.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Zzulu posted:

They are bad

It's like people are on a quest to find the most worthless unfunny memes and it is taking this thread to dark places

Eat my steamed hams, fuckman.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

CaptBushido posted:

At this point, it's very clear that the only people who don't like them are the ones who never watched "the good seasons" of the Simpsons

Is Simpsons the one with the talking sponge or the one with the talking milkshake and fries

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010

i think my brain is broken

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

No, מִם.

fake edit: oh hey!

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 13:49 on Aug 8, 2016

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Murphy Brownback posted:

I feel like I need to go watch the simpsons now so I can understand all these memes because I am lost.

Aw come on, Luanne. You know what this is!

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Zzulu posted:

They are bad

It reminds me of when fyad used to invade this thread to get their troll on. They were like super edgy too, and everyone cared a great deal and became very bothered indeed. I liked that. I miss that.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Tiggum posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GIwTG8V-Ko

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Tiggum posted:

It's literally a scam. It's just "give me some money and I'll share my secrets of success with you".

Also he rented the Lamborghini and all the places he's filmed his ads - you can see the rental listings online lmao

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

by Roger Hargreaves

Zzulu posted:

They are bad

better go back to posting frogs on unicycles and loss edits

basically this...

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Jmcrofts posted:

It's literally a scam. It's just "give me some money and I'll share my secrets of success with you".

Also he rented the Lamborghini and all the places he's filmed his ads - you can see the rental listings online lmao

That's what literally every millionaire speaker does. If they tour the country with their stupid seminars, you can be 100% sure, they are just some semi-employed actors/con-artists.

Real millionaires either spend their time working, or snorting coke off a prostitute's arse.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Paladinus posted:

That's what literally every millionaire speaker does. If they tour the country with their stupid seminars, you can be 100% sure, they are just some semi-employed actors/con-artists.

Real millionaires either spend their time working, or snorting coke off a prostitute's arse.

Whatever they are doing, its not sharing the secret of how to become a millionaire easily.

None of them wants to admit its by being born rich.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

RFC2324 posted:

Whatever they are doing, its not sharing the secret of how to become a millionaire easily.

None of them wants to admit its by being born rich.

or by exploiting people

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Tetracube posted:

or by exploiting people

If that worked as an easy quick scheme, they wouldn't be touring about it so they could exploit people. they would be rich and not need to anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
you don't say

so when my buddy at work keeps telling me i can drive a nice car if i help him sell vitamins is that maybe a scam too?

some real world truths here in the maymay thread

• Locked thread