Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Linux Pirate posted:

Here's another.

What? Is this America?
I thougth this was America!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I just realized this same guy has shared three fake Jaden Smith stories in the past 24 hours, each with a different comment.

ConstantDelays
Jan 1, 2013

OctoberBlues posted:

I just realized this same guy has shared three fake Jaden Smith stories in the past 24 hours, each with a different comment.
"Poor will for losing a gay kid"
:captainpop:

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

OctoberBlues posted:

how can death be real if these tweets aren't real ??

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

OctoberBlues posted:

Poor Will for losing a gay kid...

:drat:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

armchairyoda posted:

poo poo gets stuck in them, you dirty-spooning savage. :barf:

not if you wash and oil them you germphobe freak?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Wooden spoons are fine, you just have to toss them and get new ones if they start to crack or chip or whatever (because yeah then it traps stuff and it's not really cleanable at that point bc of the crevasses formed). Same with wooden cutting boards.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Moridin920 posted:

Wooden spoons are fine, you just have to toss them and get new ones if they start to crack or chip or whatever (because yeah then it traps stuff and it's not really cleanable at that point bc of the crevasses formed). Same with wooden cutting boards.

Or you could just not be a pussy, because who loving cares. Every surface in your house is covered by an invisible layer of feces that you built up fart by fart.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

Or you could just not be a pussy, because who loving cares. Every surface in your house is covered by an invisible layer of feces that you built up fart by fart.

It doesn't really matter for your home cooking but there's a lot of little things like that which could be 'who cares' on their own but add up to a sanitary efficient kitchen in a more professional setting. if you brought your cracked rear end wooden spoon onto my line I'd tell you to get that poo poo off my station but otherwise whatever.

no one uses wood cutting boards in a restaurant kitchen either. at least I've never seen it.

do you not clean your home periodically? some lemon pledge on those surfaces dog?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I live in filth, because I am filth. I cleaned my apartment once since I moved in July 2014.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Moridin920 posted:

It doesn't really matter for your home cooking but there's a lot of little things like that which could be 'who cares' on their own but add up to a sanitary efficient kitchen in a more professional setting. if you brought your cracked rear end wooden spoon onto my line I'd tell you to get that poo poo off my station but otherwise whatever.

no one uses wood cutting boards in a restaurant kitchen either. at least I've never seen it.

do you not clean your home periodically? some lemon pledge on those surfaces dog?

waaaaaait a sec moridin is a chef???

i take it all back. we cool.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Moridin920 posted:

How's McDonalds? Have you graduated from Hamburger University yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcloL_NH_EE

Just giving you poo poo, I ain't serious.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

psychokitty posted:

waaaaaait a sec moridin is a chef???

i take it all back. we cool.

in the interest of full disclosure, I'm not anymore. but yeah, started as a dishwasher and ended on hot line.

Zahgaegun posted:

How's McDonalds? Have you graduated from Hamburger University yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcloL_NH_EE

Just giving you poo poo, I ain't serious.

I'm sure a lot of it is also the fact that taking care of wood stuff is more work than most restaurants are going to care about or pay for as opposed to germs; like yeah... you could oil the cutting board every time it goes through the commercial dish washer (multiple times a day) or you could just buy a plastic one.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Moridin920 posted:

in the interest of full disclosure, I'm not anymore. but yeah, started as a dishwasher and ended on hot line.

full disclosure: i was pantry chef for about 3 weeks before i lost my poo poo entirely and almost ended up needing to be hospitalized for um... reasons

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The guy just posted again, he's having quite a meltdown over this

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

wait is that true? did baby smith kill his are self?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Baby smith is alive and well, which makes this all the funnier

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Baby Will Smith Jr. is dead, long live Baby Will Smith Jr.! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
The wooden spoon thing is almost certainly about kids getting splinters in the mouth and throat and yet somehow not dying, right?

Source: I love chewing the poo poo out of popsicle sticks.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

the wooden spoon thing is about getting your rear end beaten with a wooden spoon

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

The wooden spoon thing is almost certainly about kids getting splinters in the mouth and throat and yet somehow not dying, right?

Source: I love chewing the poo poo out of popsicle sticks.

it's always been explained to me as once there are hairline cracks and stuff in wooden kitchen things (caused by any number of things, but especially if they get wet and are just allowed to air dry) bacteria and food bits can get into those. Then you can't really clean them properly because of that and there will always be some gross poo poo deep in there when you go to stir your soup later that week or whatever.

It's more about bacteria than it is actual food bits though, and again it's really whatever when you're talking about home cooking in low volumes. Like maybe if you have a compromised immune system or something you should consider not using wooden spoons but eh.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Jesus Christ the places this thread goes.

Rip to Jaden. Sucks Will lost a gay boy.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Remember this?

Zahgaegun posted:

My relatives collect children like it's a hobby. I've lost track of how many are hers and how many are foster kids.

Oops. Lol.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Zahgaegun posted:

Remember this?

Oops. Lol.

Lol

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Zahgaegun posted:

Remember this?

Oops. Lol.

I welcome the Giant Meteor to Kill Us All.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

thanks homes

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Zahgaegun posted:

Remember this?

Oops. Lol.

lmao this is perfect

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Zahgaegun posted:

Remember this?

Oops. Lol.

:eyepop:

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Last one reminds me of that film where the hipster goes into the woods for an adventure then dies. It's hilarious

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i loving love adventures

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

About me: Wanderer, Adventurer, Star Child, Lover of nature.

*Has never lived outside state she was born in and goes to the local lake every few weekends in the summer*

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

I pay for my adventures ...... with jobs

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Zahgaegun posted:

Remember this?

Oops. Lol.

That poor kid is going to stumble across this facebook post someday, and all of a sudden everything in their life is going to make horrible, horrible sense to them. :(

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Adventures are supposed to net you obscene wealth at the cost of great uncertainty and personal risk. Kids these days. SMDH I bet they don't even know a barrow from a crypt.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Command Ant posted:

That poor kid is going to stumble across this facebook post someday, and all of a sudden everything in their life is going to make horrible, horrible sense to them. :(

You realize most pregnancies are accidental, right? Not everyone is devastated by the thought of not having been an angelic mindbaby, conceived within the conjoined souls of their parents before time immemorial.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

KomodoWagon posted:

You realize most pregnancies are accidental, right? Not everyone is devastated by the thought of not having been an angelic mindbaby, conceived within the conjoined souls of their parents before time immemorial.

sounds like someone was an accident

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

(The someone is you)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Dad drunk. So what

• Locked thread