Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Slate Action posted:

If Florida and Pennsylvania get called for Clinton relatively early, you can go to bed.

But dad, I wanna watch the meltdowns!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Slate Action posted:

If Florida and Pennsylvania get called for Clinton relatively early, you can go to bed.

And miss the tears??

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

yeah lol if you're not staying up election night gently caress it man the poo poo's gonna be good.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

No way that is Trump eating breakfast in a wafflehouse knock off diner.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
"you can go to bed" was figurative, no one sick enough to post in this thread is going to bed at a reasonable hour on 11/8.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Crowned posted:

Living in Ohio, this is definitely one of the stranger things. I've seen so many cars driving down the road missing panels, including front grilles and bumpers, with bungee cords holding everything in.

The annual inspection in VA is annoying as poo poo but it really does work. E-Check in OH is so weird. They put so much effort into enforcing some EPA rule from 1976 that, as long as you're within emission limits they don't care if your car is about to draw and quarter itself.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I wish it was november already.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Pretty sure you could reasonably call it November 7th based on a 10+ divide in the national polls.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lum_ posted:

"Created with NationBuilder"

http://nationbuilder.com/

there is actually a political-site-in-a-box app called nationbuilder

lol nothing matters

in the ocean of lols that is this whole situation we can't overlook this

someone hire me quick we can launch ghostwritr which will connect hopeless bullshit candidates who don't even have the resources to set up a squarespace page, with amoral authors for hire to slap them together a memoir or whatever for them to pimp on their Huckabee-rear end scam tour

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Slate Action posted:

nO i must StaY waake wfor the FHarvest of tewatearsss

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

fart blood posted:

I wish it was november already.

me too I hate summer

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Jealous Cow posted:

The annual inspection in VA is annoying as poo poo but it really does work. E-Check in OH is so weird. They put so much effort into enforcing some EPA rule from 1976 that, as long as you're within emission limits they don't care if your car is about to draw and quarter itself.

Yeah, I grew up in Seattle, but I've been gone for 15 years. Emissions inspections were an inconvenience at best there, go to the place, they stick a probe in your tailpipe, and you were done. It was about like going to the DMV (or because Ohio, BMV here) to get a driver's license renewal, you wait in like for a while get it done, and you're good for another year.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Slate Action posted:

Actually not even Florida: http://www.270towin.com/maps/BBNJp

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

human impact on the environment is a liberal lie

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
owned by frank luntz, the 2016 story

https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/762660455374393344

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Atoramos posted:

Pretty sure you could reasonably call it November 7th based on a 10+ divide in the national polls.

The polls are all fake though, there's a vast left-wing conspiracy to make it look like people don't love Donald Trump with all their being

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

I still say he's being cyberbullied. the irl evan mcmullin has no idea he's now a presidential candidate

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Taking on Wall Street.

Feel duped yet Trumpies?

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

:getin:

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Frank Luntz and Bill Kristol taking turns dunking on other Republicans. What a world we live in.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

quote:

And Mr. Trump, who sometimes sips his Diet Coke through a straw, once caused Manhattan foodies to weep into their quinoa when he took Sarah Palin to a Famous Famiglia pizza restaurant in Times Square — and then proceeded to cut his oversize slice with a plastic knife and fork.

He has other pretensions, as well. Howie Carr, a Boston Herald columnist, recalled traveling on Mr. Trump’s plane and watching him rip the buns off his McDonald’s patties before plying the burgers with ketchup. (“Do you know how many calories you save that way?” Mr. Trump asked Mr. Carr.) And Mr. Trump also told US Weekly that he tries to save calories on pizza. (“I scrape the toppings off my pizza — I never eat the dough,” he said.)

jfc he eats like an 8 year old

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Constant Hamprince posted:

Average Trump supporter considers the caesar salad at mcdonalds a 'spicy new dish'

Black presidents give me heartburn.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
i would get mcdonalds once per week and i always ate my vegetables

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

If you scrape the toppings off the pizza and don't eat the dough, that leaves only the sauce.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

shiksa posted:

The polls are all fake though, there's a vast left-wing conspiracy to make it look like people don't love Donald Trump with all their being

right, so on November 7th you can say "oh gently caress that vast left-wing conspiracy was successful in getting Trump -10 in the polls, looks like he lost".

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

soon Indiana will consumed by the great blue

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Crowned posted:

Yeah, I grew up in Seattle, but I've been gone for 15 years. Emissions inspections were an inconvenience at best there, go to the place, they stick a probe in your tailpipe, and you were done. It was about like going to the DMV (or because Ohio, BMV here) to get a driver's license renewal, you wait in like for a while get it done, and you're good for another year.

I lived in Pierce county for a while. I was able to get my busted car renewed online from a registrar in Kitsap county where smog check isn't required. Even though it was registered in Pierce.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

nachos posted:

Frank Luntz and Bill Kristol taking turns dunking on other Republicans. What a world we live in.

Frank Luntz always does that, though. He's quite openly a whore.

Okay, not ALWAYS, but he is a whore and proud of it.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

They really need to poll Texas as it has been two months since the last poll and had Trump at +8. The poller was Texas Tribune/YouGov

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

someone explain again why indiana went blue in 2008

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/08/07/marco_rubio_says_pregnant_women_with_zika_shouldn_t_be_allowed_to_have_abortion.html

quote:

Florida Sen. Marco Rubio said that women infected with the Zika virus shouldn’t be able to have an abortion, despite the risk that the baby would be born with severe microcephaly. "I understand a lot of people disagree with my view—but I believe that all human life is worthy of protection of our laws. And when you present it in the context of Zika or any prenatal condition, it’s a difficult question and a hard one,” Rubio told Politico in an interview. “But if I’m going to err, I’m going to err on the side of life.”

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/762497721831874561

Imagine there's no polls
It's easy if you try
No Johnson below us
Above us only Clintonsky
Imagine all the people
Voting Trump... Aha-ah...

Imagine there's no MSNBC
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion Muslims, too
Imagine all the people
Voting Trump...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

:smith:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Jesus tits I despise pro-life poo poo.

EDIT: I know that a sentence like that doesn't make me the best example of the pro-choice crowd, but man I can't stand how brazenly the pro-life crowd just spits against the wind of science and biology.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Zas posted:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

My mom is a slut posted:

I've never seen anyone draw on anyone, but people regularly bring in their latest rifles to show off.

So like when I bring in my warmachine models to show my supervisor, except someone might lose their life instead of me already not having one.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Please media ask Trump this question

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Zas posted:

Gary turned out, rest of state didn't.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

oh yeah

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

zoux posted:

If you scrape the toppings off the pizza and don't eat the dough, that leaves only the sauce.

I think the idea is you scrape the toppings off and then eat them, leaving the saucy bread

but then you're just eating cheese and pig grease basically so I don't think it helps much in the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

zen death robot posted:

Worth it just to have Trump thrown off script and rant about the guy for a week

It isn't, and that's the genius of it. Trump rents his plane to the campaign, and with each hour flight he earns money from his donors. If he could he would fly it 24/7 just to rake up hours.

• Locked thread