Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Nope
Not just open

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/762720652839129088

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
As excited as I am to hear Lowtax in an F+ episode, I'm even more so for whatever the hell warrants bringing him on board in the first place. :dance:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Really wasn't feeling the first one, but this is golden. Can't wait for whatever's next.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Sham bam bamina! posted:

As excited as I am to hear Lowtax in an F+ episode, I'm even more so for whatever the hell warrants bringing him on board in the first place. :dance:

Well let's not beat around the bush here, it's probably goons.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
About drat time.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Goons have had it too easy for too long.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's not as if Lowtax doesn't have experience reading dumb poo poo from the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpwZnJ50cwI

(The original videos were set to private so I had to use this)

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
the last time I remember lowtax had to deal with real crazy internet people was the whole "shmorky girlfriend" fiasco and that doesn't seem like an episode, so I'm curious to hear what kinda thing he could be on for

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

IronicDongz posted:

the last time I remember lowtax had to deal with real crazy internet people was the whole "shmorky girlfriend" fiasco and that doesn't seem like an episode, so I'm curious to hear what kinda thing he could be on for

I hope it's Wikihow

I hope every other episode is Wikihow

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

A Meat posted:

I hope every other episode is Wikihow

Or dozerfleet. Those two are my favorite things.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Really wasn't feeling the first one, but this is golden. Can't wait for whatever's next.

Sugar Daddies.

EDIT:

Djeser posted:

Ever wonder what all the shouting is from in the beginning of Specialty Wankers?

I re-read Nutshell's part and spliced it in. Two and a half minutes long, and a level of gross to rival jerkin' it with baloney juice

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH :stonk:

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh
An underrated moment is when someone's username is "Scroumf" and Stog says that's the sound it makes when you sit on a cake

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i shook my head in the mymasturbation ep, when no one acknowledged stog's "oops! all penis!" joke.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
My sister wanted some of those plastic tubular barf bags for a long road trip with friends just in case.

so I googled puke tube.

I now know too much. :stonk:

This must be how nutshell felt when they read the segment about the guy trying to trap the "sweet air" from chairs women had been sitting in.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
One of my worst search surprises was when I tried to look up the poo poo condom mentioned in Retrospective 2. I was already looking for something gross and managed to fall in over my head.

Searching for "poo poo condom" will not bring up a picture of a poo poo-filled condom. You will instead see pictures of a nude, hirsute man holding many poo poo-filled condoms and sucking out their contents.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
i hope the lowtax episode of f plus is just him being forced to read insane poo poo from this dead gay forum

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Hopefully that would cause him to shut it down for good.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Literally The Worst posted:

i hope the lowtax episode of f plus is just him being forced to read insane poo poo from this dead gay forum

and if you like dead gay forums come to BALLLLLpit!

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

Homeopathy Episode, finally! With special guest, K Thor Jensen

Also, something to do with dicks?

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the homeopathy people are the worst so far at basic communication.

"I have problems with my nightfall! Please help me with my nightfall! Come on, why won't you help me with my nightfall!"

(Was he talking about nocturnal emissions? :psyduck:)

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

It feels like everyone in this episode is a man with a preoccupation with their small penis and English is at least their second language

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

It feels like everyone in this episode is a man with a preoccupation with their small penis and English is at least their second language

From some of the terms used in their posts (like "non-vegetarian"), I'm guessing the site has a lot of Indians and Pakistanis in its userbase.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Isn't this almost every episode?

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Also if you're into homeopathic stuff getting debunked it's well worth looking up the works of James Randi. I don't agree with everything he postulates but seeing him dismantle psychics, homeopathy, mediums, etc is wonderful.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMGIbOGu8q0 Obligatory

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

dijon du jour posted:

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the homeopathy people are the worst so far at basic communication.

TBH the poor English has way more to do with almost all of those being Indian folks based on the mistakes they were making.

Also in case anyone was wondering, yes, nearly five thousand replies across four hundred pages of anal fistula.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Count Fistula is my vampire name.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

From some of the terms used in their posts (like "non-vegetarian"), I'm guessing the site has a lot of Indians and Pakistanis in its userbase.

A lot of it seemed based on the belief in semen being a vital fluid that sapped your life force if you masturbated too much. Also one poster seemed be experiencing that thing where a person panics and thinks their penis is shrinking into their body, except without the usually attached fear that it going all the way in would cause death. So at least they weren't afraid for their life.

Also, I entirely sympathize with Boots' anger. The people who flog this garbage are infuriating. This poo poo gets people killed. Like that poor starving bastard with the holes in his face and the blackened dong. Penis is Blood indeed.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Man, India is hosed. It's honestly kinda hard for me to laugh at this stuff, even in the context of the ridiculous sex power crap they read; real medicine is clearly out of these people's reach, and they're desperate to try anything. The phallocentric document curation is really all that separates this one from a Lou Reads episode.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Aug 12, 2016

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
The more I do think the more depressing this gets. On the surface these crazies are funny but homeopathy is genuinely a horrible thing on the same level as anti-vaxxers. It genuinely makes the world a worse place and hurts people who are too gullible/stupid/whatever to actually pay attention to real doctors.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Man, India is hosed. It's honestly kinda hard for me to laugh at this stuff, even in the context of the ridiculous sex power crap they read; real medicine is clearly out of these people's reach, and they're desperate to try anything. The phallocentric document curation is really all that separates this one from a Lou Reads episode.

Right now Michael Phelps is competing in the Olympics covered with bruises from practicing cupping while most of our athletes are wrapping themselves in magic neon-colored tape in specific magic patterns even though it has no actual proven medical benefits. Americans don't really have a moral high ground because even our wealthy with access to healthcare practice this bullshit, let alone people too poor to get actual healthcare.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I don't think they were claiming we have any "moral high ground", they were saying it's sad and hosed up how bad the medical situation is over there

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

IronicDongz posted:

I don't think they were claiming we have any "moral high ground", they were saying it's sad and hosed up how bad the medical situation is over there

Yea like I'm not bummed out that a man who's one of the most beloved athletes in our country is rich and stupid enough to put hot cups on his back because it takes 'toxins' out SOMEHOW. I am bummed out for some confused rear end Indian dude who has a tiny dick and no beard and is kinda flailing around for whatever works.

Still a funny episode, though.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Phelps shoulda stuck with the weed.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I don't think you can say a dude with 21 Olympic gold medals "should have" done anything.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

That's a good point. I mean, it looks like the cupping is doing SOMETHING.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Cup deez nutz IMO

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

RyokoTK posted:

I don't think you can say a dude with 21 Olympic gold medals "should have" done anything.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Well I mean the guy also has plenty of money and access to real physicians that make him Actually Healthy, let him cup himself if it makes him feel better or lucky or whatever the gently caress.