Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Darkman Fanpage posted:

okay this is funny if futile since he can just change his av back for free, unless an admin declines his request.

zdr do the needful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Darkman Fanpage posted:

okay this is funny if futile since he can just change his av back for free, unless an admin declines his request.

I put in a request to get my tower back, but not to change the avatar. Someone paid good money for that and it was well done. It's only fair that I keep it.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Boosted_C5 posted:

I put in a request to get my tower back, but not to change the avatar. Someone paid good money for that and it was well done. It's only fair that I keep it.

thank you good king boosted. this place would not be the same without you.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Boosted_C5 posted:

thats drat decent of you actually

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

I'd have a beer with Boosted and that's why he gets my vote for IK.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

zoux posted:

Why not just ban Boosted right now, forever?

Hush now, things exist for purpose.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Name one thing that exists!

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zoux posted:

Make em all toxx, imo

Bring out on stage in front of us one by one and toxx them publicly.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/GideonResnick/status/762729546626002944

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

DrPlump posted:

He is a normal person still who had their views change slightly while yours shifted rapidly left. If he had switched from MMORPG to RTS you would not think it was weird but anyone who is not for full communism now must have broken brain in your echo chamber.

A lot of full communism now types are actually extremely pro trump, for the same reasons they were extremely pro brexit

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005
Boosted is cool, everyone shut up and let him post

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Captain_Maclaine posted:

actually, nothing matters

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Boosted's commitment to MAGA and going down in a hail of cannonfire like Pickett's Charge is respect-worthy. All hail Boosted.

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005
I'll believe all this poo poo about Evan McMuffin when he gets on the ballot in Utah and Mitt Romney holds an endorsement rally in Salt Lake City

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
id consider pematoxxing for hillary if boosted would just toxx for trump

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

zoux posted:

*Gestures vulgarly towards own rear end*

Constant Hamprince posted:

actually, nothing matters

Didn't say it was a purpose that mattered, only one that existed.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bans to those that insult Hillary!

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx

Flavahbeast posted:

A lot of full communism now types are actually extremely pro trump, for the same reasons they were extremely pro brexit

"Accelerationists" is what we call them.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

CraigK posted:

hillary slashes defense spending, claiming "wolves need no armor"

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx

Wikkheiser posted:

Boosted's commitment to MAGA and going down in a hail of cannonfire like Pickett's Charge is respect-worthy. All hail Boosted.

Commitment to MAGA involves wearing the hat that says exactly that imo.

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Okonner posted:

Here's a fun thought experiment. Pretend we never went to the moon. How long into a Trump admin before ya'll think he fakes a landing?

Do you mean as in footage faked in a hollywood studio, or as in Trump says in a speech that he's been to the moon and made a lot of money there?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Boosted_C5 posted:

uh iirc the tower is only for people who toxxed for Trump, boosted

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

What about the Cult of Harambe?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Wikkheiser posted:

I already made a Gettysburg allusion today

Please respect my gimmick

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I wonder if this new guy is an establishment gamble to stem the tide of GOP defections. While it is an adorably messy fight to pick during the general election, I could see the down-ballot value of getting Republican voters enthused to come out and fight the civil war. Of course it means throwing the top-line race and I assume the "Trump! *click*" voters may ignore/sabotage the GOP out of spite.

Either way, please proceed Governor whatever your name is.

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx

Qwertycoatl posted:

Do you mean as in footage faked in a hollywood studio, or as in Trump says in a speech that he's been to the moon and made a lot of money there?
Yes.

E: I fully expect Donald would star in his own fake moon landing.

Okonner fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Aug 8, 2016

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

If Boosted was a true believer he'd toxx for New York.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

zoux posted:

the 30,000 emails!!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

euphronius posted:

I already made a Gettysburg allusion today

Please respect my gimmick
I've stolen your goon valour.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

until we see tax returns i am going to assume trump has never made money anywhere

its only fair

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

magiccarpet posted:

If Boosted was a true believer he'd vaxx

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Ostentatious posted:

until we see tax returns i am going to assume trump has never made money anywhere

its only fair

I don't necessarily believe it, but I've heard from many many people that he is hiding the tax returns because of his donations to NAMBLA

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Mirthless posted:

uh iirc the tower is only for people who toxxed for Trump, boosted

yeah, he can not toxx all he wants, but shouldn't get a tower without a toxx, it cheapens all other towers!

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

Interlude posted:

Nah, keeping the beaners and kebabs out is the hill. Don't really care about the social wedge issues.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sooooo weird that another trumpet turns out to be a racist dipshit

how unexpected!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I don't believe NAMBLA. NAFDLA I'd believe.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

zoux posted:

Make em all toxx, imo

*Crowd Chants* "TOXX 'EM UP! TOXX 'EM UP! TOXX 'EM UP!"

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005
if Trump didn't donate money to NAMBLA, why doesn't he just release his tax returns and prove it? Just asking questions...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/politics/national-security-gop-donald-trump.html?_r=0

quote:

Fifty of the nation’s most senior Republican national security officials, many of them former top aides or cabinet members for President George W. Bush, have signed a letter declaring that Donald J. Trump “lacks the character, values and experience” to be president and “would put at risk our country’s national security and well-being.”

Mr. Trump, the officials warn, “would be the most reckless president in American history.”

The letter says Mr. Trump would weaken the United States’ moral authority and questions his knowledge of and belief in the Constitution. It says he has “demonstrated repeatedly that he has little understanding” of the nation’s “vital national interests, its complex diplomatic challenges, its indispensable alliances and the democratic values” on which American policy should be based. And it laments that “Mr. Trump has shown no interest in educating himself.”

Should be but won't be a death blow. Will be a helluva reference in debates during national security questions though.

• Locked thread