Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Moridin920 posted:

lmao goons get in such a tizzy about sex stuff
sorry for being angry about people defending pedophilia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
there's no problem with any 19 year old banging any 15 year old, jeezuz you goons

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

WampaLord posted:

Reddit has to make it very clear that a hot girl sitting on a guy's lap and putting her head on his chest is sexual assault and is not okay!

also she made him cum himself that might as well be rape how dare she make his body do things without his consent

what a witch

her life should be ruined for this the police should come arrest her as a sex offender so she can suffer forever for her witchy ways

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

loquacius posted:

I mean talking about it in front of friends and family over his repeated and explicit objections is also super weird

Yeah this is the part that bothers me.

If she actually liked/cared about him she wouldn't have done this.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
teenagekidsbeingawkward.txt

Quick call Chris Hansen in on this poo poo.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

City of Tampa posted:

there's no problem with any 19 year old banging any 15 year old, jeezuz you goons

Well it could turn into a grooming scenario if it becomes a relationship. I can cop to that.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

There's a reason it's the adult's responsibility to not do lovely, gross things like that, and also thanks for letting me know that it was totally okay and cool for a 21 year old goon to have sexual contact with my 15 year old self

I don't mean to get emotionally invested in this but holy hell

Of course my idiot teenage self thought it was cool and nice and I liked the attention. Guess what!!! It was still abuse and it was still gross and it was still wrong

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Moridin920 posted:

lmao goons get in such a tizzy about sex stuff

for real and idk why that's so controversial

if the kid was like 'it's really embarrassing and i hated it and she won't stop telling everyone' then that's 100% different but it's not obv

Reverse the genders and assume the 15 year old girl who was mounted in her bed by a 19 year old man thought it was hot, is that still an action you would like to defend as cool and or okay

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The Snoo posted:

There's a reason it's the adult's responsibility to not do lovely, gross things like that, and also thanks for letting me know that it was totally okay and cool for a 21 year old goon to have sexual contact with my 15 year old self

I am terribly sorry that happened to you, but no one said that.

Travis343 posted:

Reverse the genders and assume the 15 year old girl who was mounted in her bed by a 19 year old man thought it was hot, is that still an action you would like to defend as cool and or okay

I am kind-of amazed it took this long for this argument to come up.

No it wouldn't be ok if a guy did that to a girl. No one is making that argument. It is a weird bullshit double-standard that most of society gives more of a pass to a girl doing this to a boy than the other way around.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I can say that, without a doubt, my life would have been greatly improved if attractive older women had begun throwing themselves at me starting at age 15.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

I am terribly sorry that happened to you, but no one said that.

City of Tampa posted:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

But that's the thing, it wasn't "sexual contact" at all, he just came from it cause he's a horny 15 year old with a crush.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
goddamn it.

goons gonna goon in GBS ffs she put her drat head on the poor kid and he came.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Well if I wanted to be a bullshit rear end in a top hat I'd say "that's 19 not 21" and argue semantics. Even so I read the context as "19 year-old woman to a 15 year-old boy" when in-fact the context is ambiguous. I apologize for that misinterpretation. That indeed was not cool.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I can say that, without a doubt, my life would have been greatly improved if attractive older women had begun throwing themselves at me starting at age 15.

Yeah that actually happened to me and it was a wonderful confidence boost. Not every case of an older woman flirting with a very young man is a horror story.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Travis343 posted:

huh good thing that isn't what happened here is it

the average 15 yr old teen boy can still easily overpower your average 19 year old girl so there's already 1 major difference with your scenario

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Probably should have crawled away like a cat while meowing but you only really learn that kind of thing with time and experience

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SneakyFrog posted:

goons gonna goon in GBS ffs she put her drat head on the poor kid and he came.

like for real holy poo poo you guys at most she did some light flirting with her friend's little brother it's not that big of a deal

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
omfg prude goons go back to D&D and discuss your extreme emotional scarring from consensual teenager-on-teenager sex there

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

:chloe:

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WampaLord posted:

But that's the thing, it wasn't "sexual contact" at all, he just came from it cause he's a horny 15 year old with a crush.
you're absolutely right, but pedophiles/pedophile defenders decided to use this story to say poo poo like

City of Tampa posted:

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

gigawhite posted:

Probably should have crawled away like a cat while meowing but you only really learn that kind of thing with time and experience

Nothing makes the girls hotter than acting like a pussy.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

quote:

EDIT: This made me realize what a lovely mom I've been. I can't stop crying and I don't know how I'll ever get my children to forgive me. I've made a plan though. I'm going to do therapy myself, and family therapy with Grace, Drew, and myself. I'm also changing Grace's phone number and getting an order of protection for her and Drew against my ex. I'm also going to let her close her door again. I'm not sure about a lock still, it worries me. I don't know what to do about Dave. I love him and can't just rid my life of him like that. But I need to figure something out that works for my kids.

Grace update :3: you hyperserious fucks go take a time out in the cute thread for a while and sooth your drat humors.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Stuntman posted:

you're absolutely right, but pedophiles/pedophile defenders decided to use this story to say poo poo like
nothing wrong with a little ephebophilia between goons.

The story is hilarious though. Poor kid.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
"When I was 15 I would have been fine with it" is literally the reason consent laws exist.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Stuntman posted:

Well gently caress that guy, I never said that. I just think calling is "sexual assault" is completely insane.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

SneakyFrog posted:

Grace update :3: you hyperserious fucks go take a time out in the cute thread for a while and sooth your drat humors.

This was a good post. Let's :chillout: everyone.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

zakharov posted:

"When I was 15 I would have been fine with it" is literally the reason consent laws exist.

yeah, there's also romeo and juliet laws for that reason though

and again, she put her head on his chest and he came in his pants. that isn't sexual assault or grounds for anything else, weirdos

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

lol Americans and sex

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

It's not just being "fine with it". At age 15 I would have been fine with the australian economy collapsing, or the reemergence of the soviet union, those things don't affect me much. I would in fact have greatly benefitted from this - my life would have been better in a great many ways.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I don't think the act itself was sexual assault, but the fact that she was basically harassing him about it afterward with no grasp of healthy boundaries might push it into that territory all on its own, esp considering he's a loving fifteen-year-old who has no point of reference for how to deal with any of this

but I admit I'm mostly annoyed here because Moridin tried making a teen sex story into an S&M thing apropos of nothing

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Moridin920 posted:

yeah, there's also romeo and juliet laws for that reason though

and again, she put her head on his chest and he came in his pants that isn't sexual assault weirdos

I don't think she should go to prison or anything based on this story but it's not a good thing to do and not something that should be laughed off.

And yeah the whole "not letting it drop" and humiliating the guy is the biggest red flag here.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:gas:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I have an idea that will really put this issue to rest and get us back on track: who wants to make out?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Can a mod come in to prescribe this thread some :chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Stuntman posted:

Crawling in my skin
These wounds, they will not heal

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

zakharov posted:

I don't think she should go to prison or anything based on this story but it's not a good thing to do and not something that should be laughed off.

And yeah the whole "not letting it drop" and humiliating the guy is the biggest red flag here.

Yeah, she's being a dumb teenager about it and no where did I say that wasn't the case.

loquacius posted:

I don't think the act itself was sexual assault, but the fact that she was basically harassing him about it afterward with no grasp of healthy boundaries might push it into that territory all on its own, esp considering he's a loving fifteen-year-old who has no point of reference for how to deal with any of this

but I admit I'm mostly annoyed here because Moridin tried making a teen sex story into an S&M thing apropos of nothing

apropos of NOTHING guy?

quote:

humiliating the guy is the biggest red flag here.

also a 15 year old with internet access has "no point of reference for how to deal with any of this" come the gently caress on. he jizzed his pants because a hot lady got close.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

loquacius posted:

yeah maybe everything will be as it should be if the 15 year old boy firmly tells her what a bad girl she's been

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
I'd like some chill and you weird sex people go make a new thread about your weird fantasy poo poo and consent forms and trigger warnings.

so wait all these trainwrecks come by itt and this is the lame rear end hill you want to wreck it on

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

apropos of NOTHING guy?

yeah I thought it was kinda gross that you jumped straight to a humiliation fetish thing, this seems p straightforward to me

quote:

also a 15 year old with internet access has "no point of reference for how to deal with any of this" come the gently caress on

you're right, he can always ask reddit

Seriously is there a popular line of Youtube videos about "how to deal with sexually aggressive suitors harassing you and humiliating you in public" that you're referencing here or what :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

SneakyFrog posted:

I'm happy to hear this has a good ending for everyone :3:

• Locked thread