Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
States Clinton is Not More Likely to Win Than Trump is Likely to Win the Election on the Nowcast (3.6%)

1. Idaho (3.5%)
2. West Virginia (2.0%)
3. Oklahoma (1.1%)
4. Alabama (0.9%)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

If Trump donating to NAMBLA ends up coming into our timeline as a reality, I will donate $100 to Hillary

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im pretty sure he could get a fair percentage of the GOP vote in Utah considering how much they'd love to vote for a Mormon, that could be great actually

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Eonwe posted:

im pretty sure he could get a fair percentage of the GOP vote in Utah considering how much they'd love to vote for a Mormon, that could be great actually

It would be chaos.

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Patter Song posted:

Not always. You can fight for voter intent if you think it's close enough. Famously in 2006, failed House candidate Shelley Sekula-Gibbs claimed pretty much any write-in, including one vote for "Draculacunt," as an attempt to write her name.

When Lisa Murkowski ran as a write-in candidate in Alaska her opponent Joe Miller tried to sue to have only ballots with her name perfectly spelled count as valid. The courts decided in favor of voter intent and Murkowski won and is still in office today.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/580822097292840961

david mammoth
Oct 15, 2012
I feel pretty confident in saying a man who acts like Trump does around his daughter is at least sympathetic to NAMBLA's guiding principles.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

He sold the Stunner worse than a backyarder.

e: there's a good chance I post that gif like 500 times on election night

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

weekly font posted:

He sold the Stunner worse than a backyarder.

e: there's a good chance I post that gif like 500 times on election night

Shameful.

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/762807692339519488

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Lol remember when vile was posting the same screenshot of trump leading in the polls for literally like three days total

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

im starting to enjoy this election again

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

States Clinton is Not More Likely to Win Than Trump is Likely to Win the Election on the Nowcast (3.6%)

1. Idaho (3.5%)
2. West Virginia (2.0%)
3. Oklahoma (1.1%)
4. Alabama (0.9%)

Don't forget Nebraska's 3rd district (3.0%)

david mammoth
Oct 15, 2012

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I don't even remember this forum in '12 aside from a few moments. How did we ever survive the Arzying in a close election like Obama-Romney

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

nachos posted:

I don't even remember this forum in '12 aside from a few moments. How did we ever survive the Arzying in a close election like Obama-Romney

it was pretty bad after the first debate

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

HappyHippo posted:

it was pretty bad after the first debate

I recently went back and revisited some '08 election highlights, mostly Palin related. I think I have to go back and read some '12 stuff soon, especially Biden-Ryan and Rove's meltdown.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

"Dishonest Media says I said "titties" instead of "cities". I am an rear end man. Bias!"

don't watch his hands, watch his eyes

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

nachos posted:

It wasn't too bad until after the first debate, from there until the next debate DnD was on suicide watch.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Eonwe posted:

There's a lot of Mormons in Western Colorado and Northern Arizona as well, and plugging into the whole Mormon thing would be a huge boost for getting signatures fast.

Idaho has a lot of Mormons as well but the gulf between Clinton and Trump there might be too wide to bridge.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

I didn't remember 47% sinking Romney that badly at the time, but I guess it was way bigger than I remember?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Man, Obama/Romney was so stable.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Corek posted:

Nate just updated the model. Nowcast now shows 96.4% Hillary and 3.6% Trump.

Texas, Missouri and Mississippi... will be next to dehumanize and face to bloodshed

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.
Has anyone played New Vegas? You know that vault, Vault 11, where all of the vault dwellers actively don't want to get elected because getting elected is basically a death sentence? You see all these election posters like "DON'T VOTE FOR TOM. HE HAS A WIFE AND KIDS," and "TOM IS AN rear end in a top hat. VOTE FOR TOM."

All I'm saying is: maybe Trump comes from Vault 11. Because holy poo poo it's like he's trying not to get elected with all this bush league poo poo.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

weekly font posted:

I didn't remember 47% sinking Romney that badly at the time, but I guess it was way bigger than I remember?

Romney had a bad September because of it and Obama began to pull away from him a little until after the first debate. Or things just regressed back to the mean and the 47% video + 1st debate really didn't matter that much in the long run. Whatever your perception of events.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

weekly font posted:

It was the real turning point of the election.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

weekly font posted:

It was huge at the time because people were hungry for gaffes and surface stories in an otherwise cut-and-dry election, but those people have got their comeuppance with the Trump buffet

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

also, remember when trump said he would have a run at New Jersey? lmao.

Seriously if you're a Trump strategist... how do you even compete at this point? Where do you put ad money? If you're paying to defend Georgia and Arizona, like you're kind of already screwed, no?

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

nachos posted:

#romneydeathrally never forget

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Rocks posted:

Texas, Missouri and Mississippi... will be next to dehumanize and face to bloodshed

also lmao that FL, OH, PA, VA, MI, CO, NH are all out of even the margin of error now

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Rocks posted:

also, remember when trump said he would have a run at New Jersey? lmao.

Seriously if you're a Trump strategist... how do you even compete at this point? Where do you put ad money? If you're paying to defend Georgia and Arizona, like you're kind of already screwed, no?

in the world where trump hired you, the answer is "wherever the gently caress you need to in order to get about 20% of it going back into trump-owned businesses"

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Patter Song posted:

Not always. You can fight for voter intent if you think it's close enough. Famously in 2006, failed House candidate Shelley Sekula-Gibbs claimed pretty much any write-in, including one vote for "Draculacunt," as an attempt to write her name.

Hahahaha, holy poo poo:

http://www.ourcampaigns.com/CandidateDetail.html?CandidateID=105417
Based on accepted write-in votes, Shelly Sekula-Gibbs is also known as:
• Kelly Segula Gibbs
• Snelly Gibbr
• Schikulla Gibbs
• Sheila Gibbs
• Shelly Schulla Gibbs
• Shelly Gibkula
• ShelleySkulaGibbsssss
• Shelly Dracula**** Gibs

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Somewhere at RNC headquarters someone thinks: If only we had a way to tie Clinton's emails with Benghazi with a sympathetic victim.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

I said we only needed and Iowa poll this week but I just realized there hasn't been an Ohio poll since the RNC, I think.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/306797506791079938

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol Trump touching his Johnson

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Subterfrugal posted:

Somewhere at RNC headquartersLarry Klayman's house someone thinks: If only we had a way to tie Clinton's emails with Benghazi with a sympathetic victim.

Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation

quote:

"The Benghazi attack was directly and proximately caused, at a minimum by defendant Clinton's 'extreme carelessness' in handling confidential and classified information," such as the location of State Department employees in Libya, the lawsuit said.

While no such connection has ever been established, their lawsuit called it "highly probable" that Clinton sent and received information about the activities of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens.

Such information, the lawsuit claimed, "easily found its way to foreign powers" and was then obtained by Islamic terrorists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/edbott/status/762796392926457856
manafort? hope?? :aaa:

• Locked thread