Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Eonwe posted:

I heard trump ddosed the SA servers to prevent the nambla allegations from leaking

Beat me to it. Not DDOSing. I love those forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Karl Sharks posted:

also that is a laughable forgery, it looks like the "doctor" just opened up word and went at it

That's unfair. They probably also flipped through a few episodes of House for reference

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

"I will not be voting for Donald Trump for president. This is not a decision I make lightly, for I am a lifelong Republican. But Donald Trump does not reflect historical Republican values"

whatever helps you sleep at night, i guess
I guess step one is recognizing that the party is poo poo now, step two is recognizing that it has been poo poo for most people's whole lifetime. She seems to be at step 0.5, recognizing that the party is partially poo poo now.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

"I will not be voting for Donald Trump for president. This is not a decision I make lightly, for I am a lifelong Republican. But Donald Trump does not reflect historical Republican values"

whatever helps you sleep at night, i guess

I mean FYGM is totally historical republican values, but let's be thankful that the moral hand-wringing is justified for once

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

My incredible post has restored the forums, you're welcome.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Karl Sharks posted:

also that is a laughable forgery, it looks like the "doctor" just opened up word and went at it

Yup. The clinic in question already has letterhead out there that they could easily use, but nope, they go straight to Word.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Team KKKlinton lands another crucial endorsement

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
So what's the conspiracy on the Clinton foundation? I was browsing around trump supporter twitter, and that seems to be the line that they're pushing for these supposed leaks that are hitting within the next 24 hours.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I think you accidentally reversed your gif.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

sector_corrector posted:

So what's the conspiracy on the Clinton foundation? I was browsing around trump supporter twitter, and that seems to be the line that they're pushing for these supposed leaks that are hitting within the next 24 hours.

Laundering is usually what I hear.

Also:

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/762839590902206464

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Boosted_C5 posted:

The outrage over Trump not taking poo poo from that a-hole who had never met the man or had anything said about him by Trump is bizarre coming from Republicans.

The guy was and is a propaganda stooge who was chosen specifically because he ticked off a few choice demographics, namely Muslim and parent of deceased serviceman, and was willing to bash Trump.

And Trump frankly took it easy on the guy and his wife considering (a) how hard he usually fires back at people who attack him and (b) how nasty the guy was spewing venom at Trump.

Not to mention we now know what frauds the both of them are. The wife dressed up for show, there are photos of her at D.C. gatherings dressed like a westerner, and the father is a lunatic religious nut who thinks Allah is making Trump fall behind in the polls and who makes his living getting foreigners citizenship, i.e. he has a direct financial incentive to bash Trump.

I expect Democrats to continue to make hay out of it. I would to if I was on the flip side. It works with their voters, and the media will happily help. But Republicans? GMAFB.

says the poster who refuses to wear the hat like a westerner.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Boosted_C5 posted:

The outrage over Trump not taking poo poo from that a-hole who had never met the man or had anything said about him by Trump is bizarre coming from Republicans.

The guy was and is a propaganda stooge who was chosen specifically because he ticked off a few choice demographics, namely Muslim and parent of deceased serviceman, and was willing to bash Trump.

And Trump frankly took it easy on the guy and his wife considering (a) how hard he usually fires back at people who attack him and (b) how nasty the guy was spewing venom at Trump.

Also I am sad.

Not to mention we now know what frauds the both of them are. The wife dressed up for show, there are photos of her at D.C. gatherings dressed like a westerner, and the father is a lunatic religious nut who thinks Allah is making Trump fall behind in the polls and who makes his living getting foreigners citizenship, i.e. he has a direct financial incentive to bash Trump.

I expect Democrats to continue to make hay out of it. I would to if I was on the flip side. It works with their voters, and the media will happily help. But Republicans? GMAFB.

I still don't understand if you are real or fake. But I think I like it. You should come join the Facebook thread on GBS. You are perfect.

Snowmankilla fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Aug 9, 2016

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Yinlock posted:

I think you accidentally reversed your gif.

she's actually looking at trump's numbers

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

Team KKKlinton lands another crucial endorsement

lol thanks texas GOP

turnip kid
May 24, 2010

They also had a segment on Hillary's health.

loving Hannity

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Hahaha I love the "@jihadwatchRS" reaction, like that's a respected source that's sure to approach this matter with any caution whatsoever.

I'm surprised one of them had the balls and complete lack of morality to start pushing the "Khan = Terrorist" angle.

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.

I know it's Fox, but it still boggles my mind that someone could consider Robert Spencer a legitimate guest to bring on.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

iospace posted:

https://twitter.com/Green_Footballs/status/762844494903422976

So they're forging records now, not to mention that this, even with the SSID redacted, is a MASSIVE HIPAA violation even if they were true.
Vitals? Problem List? Medications? Naaaahhhhhhhh...but make sure the SSN is on there.

What the hell is a Clinical Visit Summary?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Xandu posted:

I know it's Fox, but it still boggles my mind that someone could consider Robert Spencer a legitimate guest to bring on.

This is the channel that had noted expert on bribing Iran Oliver North on to bash Obama for the "hostage deal".

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Is Phillip Lebowitz secrelty part of an international banking cabal? Our investigation reveals the truth. Then, we show reactions from concerned citizens @fuckthejews and @hitlerlover69.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb! Bush is a Big Fat MESS!

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Karl Sharks posted:

that's terrible! what kind of doctor would ever do that sort of th-

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Yinlock posted:

Is Phillip Lebowitz secrelty part of an international banking cabal? Our investigation reveals the truth. Then, we show reactions from concerned citizens @fuckthejews and @hitlerlover69.

remember when trump would retweet stuff from @whitegenocideTM lmao

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Boosted_C5 posted:

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Knight posted:

Vitals? Problem List? Medications? Naaaahhhhhhhh...but make sure the SSN is on there.

What the hell is a Clinical Visit Summary?

To be fair it's not like they have to put much effort into something people want to believe already.

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.

smell this posted:

vile said that polls don't matter and that people will vote whateer in their hearts. quite poetic if you as kme

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/762497721831874561

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

i'm the nwo boob

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:lol:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

:downsbravo:

euphemism
Nov 16, 2015

be kind, don't rewind

incredible

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

euphemism posted:

incredible

show me evidence while not showing me evidence.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Boosted_C5 posted:

I wonder if you feel the same about athletes thanking god for helping win games

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

sector_corrector posted:

in a nutshell: they think that it's a giant money laundering operation where evil dictators / regimes / banksters can dump untraceable millions of dollars to pay the clintons and her goons bribes for whatever it is they want

most will fall apart or go quiet when you point out that their books going back to the 90s are open to review and ask them to show you evidence of this

a few smart ones will know how to point out the donations the saudis made, at which point you ask them to find those donations in the books themselves. if they're intellectually honest they'll see the saudis are just one in a long list of other donors- like sweden, and may drop it. others will proceed to play spooky noises and go YEAH BUT WHAT IF. Just ask them to prove it at that point and move on

an alternate scandal is the clinton's propensity to use the foundation to groom 'up and comers' into leadership positions if they're currently unable to find anything in the public sphere. you don't see this as often because it's not nearly as scandalous. to be honest if politicians are going to play the cronyism game i'd much rather them do it while running vaccination campaigns and building clean water pipes than being literal war profiteers :shrug:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

smell this posted:

show me evidence while not showing me evidence.

He has a point: if we ignore everything Hillary has ever done and pretend that Trump is popular and widely supported, his chances look extremely good!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sai posted:

shell probably win but hillary will gently caress up before the election and trump will not say anything dumber than the birther poo poo which should have sunk him in the first place
same lawyer that filed a HMMMM ARE THEY BROTHERS?? lawsuit

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/762774729963016192

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEB1bQZIUuI

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

I know there has been speculation on the identity of Joementum. So I was just listening the the 538 podcast, and Nate Silver is on vacation. Someone said Joementum also was taking a break from posting here. Have any of you seen them in the same place at the same time!!! It can't be a coincidence!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Necc0 posted:

in a nutshell: they think that it's a giant money laundering operation where evil dictators / regimes / banksters can dump untraceable millions of dollars to pay the clintons and her goons bribes for whatever it is they want

Just like the old antichrist thing with Obama, this is another double-standard that baffles me.

I mean Trump fits the actual definition of the antichrist and is also literally publicly laundering money(all his campaign funds going to businesses he owns).

I know "accuse the liberals of doing the exact thing you're doing" is an old right-wing tactic but it's just weird how effective it is sometimes.

• Locked thread