Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

weird of them to shoehorn this at the end of a longass day 1 isntead of doing it during lulls tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
Ok that 2nd one wins ezpz

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

I could eat a sea cucumber

Goetta posted:

ixmike carried that team on his broad muscular shoulders

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/ixmike88/status/762878190226251778

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!

Craptacular! posted:

TI3 was really unique because with voice actors signing things, concept hero art, etc it was like a ValveCon Linecon as much as it was a Dota event.

Never got more mileage out of my 3DS than waiting in lines to have things signed, but at least I won't forget Dendi running down the entire line with the scanner thing so that everyone who was out of luck could get a digital signature at least.

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

I could eat a sea cucumber

to remind us that ixmike88 was once "relevant"

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Shoefish posted:

Any must watch games of the day? Just got home from work

Watch OG v MVP series. I've already forgotten DC v Wings besides hilarity.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I wish they would rebroadcast everything overnight. Is anything on youtube or something yet? I missed everything except this last Navi losing game. Any suggestions for good games or series from today?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I went to MLG Columbus and am way cooler than all you TI losers...

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Xtanstic posted:

Watch OG v MVP series. I've already forgotten DC v Wings besides hilarity.

How could you forget Wings literally BMing so much they gave a free win to DC just to stomp them game 3?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

drunken officeparty posted:

I wish they would rebroadcast everything overnight. Is anything on youtube or something yet? I missed everything except this last Navi losing game. Any suggestions for good games or series from today?

MVP vs OG was a great series

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Pureauthor posted:

How could you forget Wings literally BMing so much they gave a free win to DC just to stomp them game 3?

Well yes that part I remembered so much I forgot how the actual games went besides Axe O'Clock in G3. I don't remember if G1 was close and interesting.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotaVods/comments/4wrvt7/the_international_2016_main_event/

Watch all MVP v OG and DC v Wings, everything else is trash

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Xtanstic posted:

Well yes that part I remembered so much I forgot how the actual games went besides Axe O'Clock in G3. I don't remember if G1 was close and interesting.

It was interesting but it wasn't close

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Their live YouTube streams are usually set to archive immediately, Twitch usually does too. On YouTube even if they're still broadcasting they have a DVR feature.

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Thoughts about today...

Why the gently caress has everyone suddenly forgotten that you can buy Blink Dagger on Axe? Both Navi and OG had some embarrassingly bad play off the back of getting caught out by Axe too often. Maybe even more teams, I didn't watch every game today. Also, EE blows at Dota. He has to be even more inconsistent than EG era Demon.

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!

He's just mad the vid's about Bulba and not him lol

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
Seconding the MVP/OG series. Not naming any names, but you get to see the biggest swing from "this guy is complete dogshit" in one game to "holy poo poo this guy is a god" in the next one.

Also if you're a fan of watching Secret get their poo poo kicked in, go watch Envy get murdered by his own team, buyback, then promptly die again in under 90 seconds.

McSharpie
Nov 11, 2005
Hotter than Garrison Keillor, but just a little bit.

Geight posted:

He's just mad the vid's about Bulba and not him lol
Here's a video about mike from TI3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvrO-0_dTYU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
BLEED BLUE

https://youtu.be/KRdSlfHMeeM

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Remember that escape game? Lol that was a depressing way to go

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

LGD / Secret was the long slow schadenfreude I knew it'd be, it's schadenfreude edging if you will

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Did Synderen do any casting or panel or anything after losing

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Did Synderen do any casting or panel or anything after losing

he was the next to last game dude

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Remember that escape game? Lol that was a depressing way to go

Synd keeps up his tradition of last place at every TI he's gone to as a player.

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

IncendiaC posted:

Also if you're a fan of watching Secret get their poo poo kicked in, go watch Envy get murdered by his own team, buyback, then promptly die again in under 90 seconds.

oh wait he actually diebacked twice lol

First time was EE's team killing him, then dying again within 20 seconds after buying back: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8VrClvVY5I&t=3577s

Second time was the last couple minutes of the game. EE sundered a low hp illusion before dying, then died again while the rest of his team was an entire screen away: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8VrClvVY5I&t=4705s

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
wait i just saw the ar stage stuff with the heroes and poo poo, are people in the stadium seeing that or is that a broadcast only thing that they were seeing on the bigscreens?

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

On the big screens I'd assume

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Meanwhile, Arteezy...

(video link of British Columbia homeless camp)

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Luna Was Here posted:

wait i just saw the ar stage stuff with the heroes and poo poo, are people in the stadium seeing that or is that a broadcast only thing that they were seeing on the bigscreens?

just big screens + broadcast. not as cool as first assumed but cool nonetheless

FirstPlayer
Jan 1, 2007

Beat me up and earn
fifteen respect points

I got a crimson chest from the very first game of TI6 which is awesome but not only did I uncrate the shittiest item (Silencer), nothing on it tells the game, player, team or even date. :(

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

TI7 stretch goal will be to genetically create the dota 2 heroes for display outside the player booths

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
DARYL

https://twitter.com/BlackDotA2/status/762455772513001472

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Well now I feel hungry

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Somewhere in a hotel room in Seattle, Artour Babaev has cried himself to sleep tonight

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

good

JollyPubJerk
Nov 10, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
EE confirmed bad, am I safe to come back?

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
i'd prefer if you didnt

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

lol did anyone actually think that ee wasn't a terrible player?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hiowf
Jun 28, 2013

We don't do .DOC in my cave.

Looke posted:

lol did anyone actually think that ee wasn't a terrible player?

They won a major so...

Appears to have gone off of the deep end now though.

• Locked thread