Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Countblanc posted:

there's basically no good flying moves that are learned by non-flying types. theres what, technician aerial ace? what even gets that

Scizor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
watch out for technician HP (Flying) Roseraid

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Countblanc posted:

there's basically no good flying moves that are learned by non-flying types. theres what, technician aerial ace? what even gets that

Acrobatics? Maybe?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

flying gem acrobatics technician scizor was a thing

Abundant Atrophy
Nov 3, 2012
Lansat Natural gift with Harvest

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

oddium posted:

flying gem acrobatics technician scizor was a thing

only because PO programmed it wrong

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Bartie posted:

Yes please. I randomly found a shiny Growlithe yesterday. I mean come on. :crossarms:

Shiny Togetic is basically just a slight shade darker.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Zoran posted:

only because PO programmed it wrong

there are no facts, only interpretations

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

technician ambipom is my dude

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

ambipom, breloom, scizor, roserade, hitmontop in... Technical Difficulties :cool:

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
gently caress. I was just in Cerulean and remembered there is a mew glitch here, and saved and looked it up, and of loving course I literally had just triggered the guy I need to do the glitch, so now I feel like that's five wasted hours.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I'm getting a closer look at all the new pokemon and my god all of these designs are fantastic, from the thing that's mimicking Pikachu to the rail gun beetle and inspector mongoose has to be the best trash mammal ever designed

Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

THINKS CON-AIR WAS A GOOD MOVIE

Calaveron posted:

I'm getting a closer look at all the new pokemon and my god all of these designs are fantastic, from the thing that's mimicking Pikachu to the rail gun beetle and inspector mongoose has to be the best trash mammal ever designed

Just wait til you see "Long-rear end Exeggutor"

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

greatn posted:

gently caress. I was just in Cerulean and remembered there is a mew glitch here, and saved and looked it up, and of loving course I literally had just triggered the guy I need to do the glitch, so now I feel like that's five wasted hours.

You can repeat the glitch infinitely when you come across wild Ditto. Bam, any Special value you want. You've gotta make sure to keep a long range trainer around somewhere easily accessible and you're good.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Classtoise posted:

Apparently when it was sprites, it was just shifting the pallet down a spot.

Some, like Charizard, got lucky.

yeah that's what they did, it's easier then actually going thru and making 252 different colored sprites

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

greatn posted:

there's a trainer in the gym who gives a mew i think, unless you mean you triggered the guy who sees you when you take a step, in which case there's trainers like that near vermillion

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

oddium posted:

ambipom, breloom, scizor, roserade, hitmontop in... Technical Difficulties :cool:

I can't believe they threw out persian's audition tape and didn't even call mr. mime

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Ruggington posted:

I can't believe they threw out persian's audition tape and didn't even call mr. mime

They tried to call Mr Mime, but he never heard the phone.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

They tried to call Mr Mime, but he never heard the phone.

That Mr. Mime was unqualified anyway.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/762894353350135808

SANDCASTLE

EDIT: New Meowth and Marowak, too

https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/762894884676206592

Ometeotl fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Aug 9, 2016

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
that cat looks like an rear end in a top hat

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Tired Moritz posted:

that cat looks like an rear end in a top hat

Dark-type!

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Tiki Torch Marowak is my new favorite thing

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

whoa i wanna know more about that fish. apparently thats not an evolution, it can just somehow make itself look like that?? need to know more. ghost sandcastle is funny, and i want to see dark type persian. marowak is cool too

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Well the supposed full leak has no prevo for Bewear so that's pretty damning, though I guess the fish school thing was mentioned and the sandcastle could be Panquake???? but yeah lookin grim

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
ok looking at serebii the sandcastle is ghost/ground so RIP leak.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

sharrrk posted:

whoa i wanna know more about that fish. apparently thats not an evolution, it can just somehow make itself look like that?? need to know more. ghost sandcastle is funny, and i want to see dark type persian. marowak is cool too

Sandcastle is a ghost?

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

I'm rusty but I think that the evolved castle's name is Shirodesuna, which is a fantastic pun that could be read as shiro de suna (castle of sand) or shiro desu na (it's a castle, isn't it?).

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

Ometeotl posted:

Sandcastle is a ghost?

Looks like ghost/ground.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
evil team looks cool.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

these loving pokemon are sooooo gooooooood

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

Looks like ghost/ground.

Yeah, Serebii's site updated and now has all the info, including a look at the villain team, all the types for these new ones and that next month will reveal "Rockruff's secret evolution".

Bartie
Mar 20, 2006

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Esroc posted:

Okay, I'm stumped. How the hell do you get Uxie to show up in the Nameless Cave? I have the other two and I've followed every thing I've found online regarding making Uxie appear such as visiting between 20:00-21:00 and having three Pokémon with you who have max affection. But it's been almost a month of visiting near daily and he still won't show up. Him and Palkia/Dialga (whichever) are the last legendaries I need in OR so I can start an AS game.

I guess you could double check the time settings on your 3DS? I found Uxie exactly the same way as you're describing.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

sharrrk posted:

Maybe it's like Zen Mode or something?

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

I'm rusty but I think that the evolved castle's name is Shirodesuna, which is a fantastic pun that could be read as shiro de suna (castle of sand) or shiro desu na (it's a castle, isn't it?).

Japanese puns make me mad

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
you know what this means, boys

a new arena trap user

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Countblanc posted:

you know what this means, boys

a new arena trap user

it was a good run dugtrio

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

It wasn't mentioned on Serebii, but someone is saying that the sandcastle goes from ground/ghost to just ghost when ht by a water attack.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

apparently the big fish is probably a bunch of the tiny fish together in a school, making the illusion of the big one?

Doc V
Mar 20, 2010

Johnny Joestar posted:

apparently the big fish is probably a bunch of the tiny fish together in a school, making the illusion of the big one?

Yes, it's based on Swimmy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L8HQ-qSA7I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donowitz
Feb 26, 2012

Where's Alolan Persian??

• Locked thread