Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Will this thread be goldmined? Sorry. "Some people say this thread should be goldmined."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Okonner posted:

I mean at this point Hillary will only lose if she's dead so encouraging her murder is Trump's only path.

Whereupon Trump gets crushed by President Good Dad.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I cant wait till cher gets a whiff of this

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Will this thread be goldmined? Sorry. "Some people say this thread should be goldmined."

On a related point, is this the largest non-FYAD thread in SA history?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Weird the rally seems to be running late

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Wow, Lindsey Graham is officially better person than Joe Lieberman.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

halperin comparing trump's comments to biden's in 2008

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
omfg Mark Halperin is on msnbc right now trying to bothsides it by saying Biden said the same thing in 2008

queues up biden just saying obama isn't taking your guns, he sure isn't taking my shotguns!!!

and is now honestly trying to compare it to Trump to Donnie Deutch or whatever his name is

I AM loving LOSING IT

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Subterfrugal posted:

Weird the rally seems to be running late

The Secret Service isn't done waterboarding talking with Don yet.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

CortezFantastic posted:

omfg Mark Halperin is on msnbc right now trying to bothsides it by saying Biden said the same thing in 2008

queues up biden just saying obama isn't taking your guns, he sure isn't taking my shotguns!!!

and is now honestly trying to compare it to Trump to Donnie Deutch or whatever his name is

I AM loving LOSING IT

denial is a powerful thing

when Trump loses there will be mental breaks the likes of which have never been seen

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Samurai Sanders posted:

I wake up to Trump calling for Clinton's assassination.

Come on Trump, there's still a few months left. You gotta pace yourself a bit more.

I don't know where he goes from here, but man am I interested to find out!

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

MadJackal posted:

I have legit been hammering refresh and watching this story catch on like wildfire for the last two hours.

I've got a medical board test coming up in a few weeks, I don't need this amount of black tar political heroin injected directly into my brain.

I know what you mean. We had a terrible thread on the Brexit poll here and it was terrible watching idiots setting fire to their own economy/laws/prosperity. I feel this thread is the positive inverse of that.

But my God it eats up my time. :350:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

NRA advisor.

lol

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

GreyjoyBastard posted:

I don't know where he goes from here, but man am I interested to find out!
Well, I know it won't go for Trump trying to kill Hillary himself because he is a pussy.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Gabby Giffords is not cool with Donald Trump's statement today. Go figure

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

:jackbud:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

fart blood posted:

I just want Trump to say on camera "look ladies, if you think you own your cunts, you don't."

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02062004

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Lot of empty seats in that crowd pan.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

we need our resident "2nd amendment people" in here for analysis

boosted?????

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

broken clock opsec posted:

if you were an actual trump supporter you've already erected an impenetrable bubble against reality around yourself so idk

im just saying that even poll unskewing has more credibility than counting subreddit subscribers when it comes to resolving that cognitive dissonance. this is actually a step below counting yard signs and bumper stickers.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

CortezFantastic posted:

I AM loving LOSING IT

Really? Jesus.

Also, boosted, take note about how OBAMA DIDNT ACTUALLY TAKE YOUR GUNS AFTER EIGHT loving YEARS YOU STUPID IDIOT. Are you gonna use yours and make papa trump proud or are you too cowardly to use a murder weapon for murder?

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
I'm really just glad I got this tower while it was still cool.

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/763135653962022912

watch Trump pick a fight with Gabby loving Giffords

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

I had no idea that N.C. was so white.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The slow crowd pan is killing me

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
jfc, this is so bad that Wolf Blitzer is schooling the Congressman defending Trump on CNN

The Congressman, California's Duncan Hunter, can only defend the comments by saying Donald Trump is a lovely speaker

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Do It Once Right posted:

My first thought was "I wonder how he'll belittle her concern about being shot" but then I thought of like five awful ways he could do it and I became sad.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
also the official line here ("he's talking about voting") makes no goddamned sense in light of the sentences before and after the statement in question.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo:

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

You have to be some world class kind of stupid, I mean a drooling loving imbecile who shouldn't even have the right to vote because you're so dumb if you don't or are unwilling to interpret that Trump quote as an assassination joke. It's that simple.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
The voting stuff also makes no sense if he honestly believes that the election is rigged, and doesn't have any GOTV infrastructure, and isn't running ads, and doesn't have a campaign and

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

dimebag dinkman posted:

https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/763135653962022912

watch Trump pick a fight with Gabby loving Giffords

If Sarah Palin didn't go to jail over her targets, then this won't even phase the Donald.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Do It Once Right posted:

I wonder wh-

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

JT Jag posted:

jfc, this is so bad that Wolf Blitzer is schooling the Congressman defending Trump on CNN

The Congressman, California's Duncan Hunter, can only defend the comments by saying Donald Trump is a lovely speaker

The line is "he's not a 'normal' politician" which is the most mind boggling stupid defense ever.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
"Elections are a joke and I'm not going to convince you to vote. Get out there an exercise your 2nd amendment 'unifying' rights, though!"

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

People are really reading what they want to into Katrina Pierson's comments. She was pushing back against the moderator by saying that no, Trump was talking about stopping it from happening before the election. That isn't true, but it's not the "oh this could happen" veiled threat that people are making it out to be.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
https://mediamatters.org/video/2016/08/09/bloomberg-s-halperin-equates-trumps-2nd-amendment-comments-comments-made-joe-biden/212280

Video of Halprin giving out the most insane handjob of the election so far to me. Donnie Deutsch didn't even try to argue that that was an insane comparison.

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"
They still haven't fired the guy who said Clinton should be shot by firing squad, either.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/MarcACaputo/status/763136332784951306

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Rudy Gulliani tried "Walk it back"

• Locked thread