Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zombear
Dec 4, 2007
Catchphrase!

This is so specific that it had to have been done on purpose. "Waiter, I'd like your two smallest pieces of chicken and seven fries that were previously cooked and then reheated in a microwave. Could I also get some oil with lettuce and tomato in it?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

mds2 posted:

I had Mexican street corn for the first time about 2 weeks ago. loving amazingly good.

My mother always told me that they would buy street corn in San Jose back in the 60's. A filthy 50 gallon drum for cooking, and some soft butter. My mom and dad would buy one each and the vendor would use his finger to rub butter on the corn, sprinkle on seasoning, and then lick his fingers clean.

They're still alive so I guess it isn't so bad.

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!

Looks like swarming behavior. They're very hungry when they do this and they tend to be docile during it too. Guess they couldn't resist a pit stop on those sugary treats.

Now, why the vendor is continuing to casually make and sell these treats while bees are diving into the dough and infesting the finished product, I have no idea.

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION
Here's another Jaffle.

Bacon jaffles.

Stuffed with waffle mix and topped with maple syrup.

Goodbye, everyone.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

iRend posted:

Here's another Jaffle.

Bacon jaffles.

Stuffed with waffle mix and topped with maple syrup.

Goodbye, everyone.

that's ham?

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION

Pomp posted:

that's ham?

This is middle-cut Australian bacon - it includes the short cut which is a big round bit of bacon goodness on the end of your traditional rasher.

The heat of the jaffle maker pretty much disintegrated any actual fat on there.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Mizuti posted:

Looks like swarming behavior. They're very hungry when they do this and they tend to be docile during it too. Guess they couldn't resist a pit stop on those sugary treats.

Now, why the vendor is continuing to casually make and sell these treats while bees are diving into the dough and infesting the finished product, I have no idea.

Can't afford to throw out that much dough, probably.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mizuti posted:

The title of the video is "bees swarm calm street vendor in China"

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

FetusSlapper posted:

I think its a sandwich made with one of these: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5JchC0nQcM

I like this lady. She seems like you'd come home from school and there'd be a pile of weird triangle snacks for you to eat.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Quid
Jul 19, 2006
A local restaurant has this listed as "foul"

Who am I to argue?

Everyone knows you don't use ketchup on hotdogs,

You use mustard,

Ok, maybe some ketchup,

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Pomp posted:

that's ham?

It's clearly bacon.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Quid posted:

Who am I to argue?

Foul medammas is delicious, but there's no doubt the name puts people off. I think that's why our favorite local Lebanese place took it off the menu.

On the other hand, it usually isn't so wet.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Quid posted:

Who am I to argue?

I think somebody just poo poo on a plate.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Tiggum posted:

It's clearly bacon.

It's all pig to me.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

TontoCorazon posted:

I think somebody just poo poo on a plate.

See a doctor.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Pomp posted:

that's ham?

Oh you poor sod. Come to the southern hemisphere, get some proper shoulder bacon in your face, never look back. We call your poo poo "streaky bacon" and the supermarkets only carry it for comedy purposes.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
hello i just discovered india youtube loves to microwave pizzas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OinIe2UxqzU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqKelP36VjM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRXV7z72dtw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDW38u7zrzI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=easbqHm5_c4

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Convection microwaves do a decent job if you don't have a real oven.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
I have a microwave that came with a non-stick pan. When I run it on the "Crisp" setting, it seems to somehow heat the pan instead of cooking the food you put in it. Frozen Pizza comes out amazing from it, since it's perfectly even heat all around, with crispy crust and perfectly done toppings. Bacon also comes out perfectly crisp, since it gets cooked only in its own fat. Burger patties, fish filets and any other flat food that usually gets cooked in an oven or a frying pan comes out great. If you use normal microwave settings, you get a sad soggy mess. I don't know what kind of black magic this is, but I like it!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Hirayuki posted:

Foul medammas is delicious, but there's no doubt the name puts people off. I think that's why our favorite local Lebanese place took it off the menu.

On the other hand, it usually isn't so wet.

Foul Medammas sounds like a Diablo miniboss.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

RNG posted:

Foul Medammas sounds like a Diablo miniboss.
Is this more or less true once you know it's pronounced "fool"?

Fool Mydumbass.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

That pickle going all Chubby Checker in a last-ditch effort to fix that burg is a delicious visual metaphor

atholbrose
Feb 28, 2001

Splish!

Would.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

What the gently caress is even happening here

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Pickle AND cucumber???

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

The poster claimed it came from a newly opened burger place.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
nothing I love more on my extremely rare burger than not one but two huge slices of watery tomato, marinated overnight in mayonnaise

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Mayo on beef is an abomination.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

serious norman posted:

Pickle AND cucumber???

what cucumber? i see one pickle slice

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Mayo on beef is an abomination.

Mayo near beef is good though

As in, lightly spread on a hamburger bun and insulated from the delightful beef patty by a large piece of lettuce and perhaps a tomato

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

New thread title owns.

Also, there's no point of a photo because there's nothing visually AFP about it, but I accidentally bought sugar-free bread & butter pickles. That chemical aftertaste of Splenda and acesulfame potassium just overpowers everything else :gonk:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pomp posted:

mayonnaise goes on bacon sandwiches, mustard goes on sausage :colbert:

Interesting point, but have you considered the fact that mayonnaise is loving disgusting food for fats and kids?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Titus Sardonicus posted:

I accidentally bought sugar-free bread & butter pickles

This is almost as depressing as that salad from earlier :smith:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

whiteyfats posted:

Interesting point, but have you considered the fact that mayonnaise is loving disgusting food for fats and kids?

its not a food its a condiment

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Titus Sardonicus posted:

New thread title owns.

Also, there's no point of a photo because there's nothing visually AFP about it, but I accidentally bought sugar-free bread & butter pickles. That chemical aftertaste of Splenda and acesulfame potassium just overpowers everything else :gonk:

Bread and butter pickles themselves make me want to gag, I don't know why. Adding in Splenda?

:barf:

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

whiteyfats posted:

Counterargument: your opinions are bad and therefore you are bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice