Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Something from the Falcons subreddit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Febreeze posted:

RG3 is the starter which means I had to make a new row

Almost as horrifying as their actual QB play

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Chilichimp posted:

Cornjulio?

e: It's terrifying

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Aug 8, 2016

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Chilichimp posted:

Just what the Falcons need. Someone who never scores.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Well he plays in a stadium that looks like a cornholio.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Emmanuel Sanders posted this fart on his Facebook earlier:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

NC-17 posted:

Well he plays in a stadium that looks like a cornholio.

Not yet, but soooooooooooon

soooooooooon my teams stadium will be a giant red rear end in a top hat on the butt that is Atlanta.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

If they ever get a good QB your going to have to make them hercules slaying that Hydra.

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

The nice thing about training camp is the return of the goofy-rear end throwing faces.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
comic idea

Tim Tebow at batting practice and having missed the last 19 pitches. He finally hits one and it sails out of the arena into Pittsburgh and hits Roethlisberger in the dick

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
what the hell, Tebow is playing baseball now?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

NC-17 posted:

what the hell, Tebow is playing baseball now?

its the loving best

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

its the loving best

this, but the opposite

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

He'll sell Rockies tickets.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Mel Mudkiper posted:

comic idea

Tim Tebow at batting practice and having missed the last 19 pitches. He finally hits one and it sails out of the arena into Pittsburgh and hits Roethlisberger in the dick

Yankees then sign him immediately for a minor league contract

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Tebow will become some hilariously ungifted outfielder who will undoubtedly play in 10-20 games/year as an injury loaner from a AAA minor league team. This will go on for like 5 years.

He really is brilliant at extending his relevance in sports news.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I wish Tebow a long and productive career of staying the complete gently caress away from sports I care about

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chilichimp posted:

Tebow will become some hilariously ungifted outfielder who will undoubtedly play in 10-20 games/year as an injury loaner from a AAA minor league team. This will go on for like 5 years.

This would be an amazing achievement honestly.

Someone would take him to spring training and sign him to A ball, but he'll get tired of that super quick.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I know there has to be a reason it isn't, but baseball looks really easy and I imagine any indifferent jock meatwad could be pretty good at it

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I know there has to be a reason it isn't, but baseball looks really easy and I imagine any indifferent jock meatwad could be pretty good at it

Hitting, basically. Also I guess there's some defense stuff too, but really, just hitting. Very few people can do it.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

Hitting, basically. Also I guess there's some defense stuff too, but really, just hitting. Very few people can do it.

If being successful at something 3 times out of 10 makes you very, very good then it is not easy :)

The hand eye coordination to hit those pitches is insane.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Saucer Crab posted:

The nice thing about training camp is the return of the goofy-rear end throwing faces.

I wanna know what's up with the goofy hand thing

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Chromatic I didn't steal your idea this time though I appreciated it

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/hall-fame-game-gets-cancelled/

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I approve of that punchline

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I approve of that punchline

I do too. Is it a tribute to Pain and Gain?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

comic idea

Hahahaha

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Grittybeard posted:

Any idea on what positiom he is playing? I figured with his delivery he could be a LHP that would fool batters with how long it takes him to actually throw the ball.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

OxySnake posted:

Any idea on what positiom he is playing? I figured with his delivery he could be a LHP that would fool batters with how long it takes him to actually throw the ball.

Probably gonna be an outfielder AKA "stand there and try not to gently caress up too bad"

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Probably gonna be an outfielder AKA "stand there and try not to gently caress up too bad"

Yeah he's going to try to play outfield. Although I will say pitching is another one of those things that few people can do. But more left-handed people can do it, so maybe he should try that.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

Yeah he's going to try to play outfield. Although I will say pitching is another one of those things that few people can do. But more left-handed people can do it, so maybe he should try that.

Mother fucker was barely accurate with a football I don't think he is gonna do much better with a baseball

We're not talking Elway here

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Yes but you see he wasn't accurate when he had to get rid of things quickly. Give him 20 seconds and maybe he could throw strikes while being left handed, which is really all you need.

Well and to throw 85ish and have some sort of breaking ball, which is a lot harder than it sounds. But yeah, it's not happening, just like he's not really going to do more than go to spring training if he even does that.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
If you had a runner in scoring position and hit a sacrifice fly in Tebow's direction, you're guaranteed to score every time because Tebow would take forever with the windup

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Cleaned out some boxes in the garage and found a signed copy of Kevin Gilbride's business card

I wonder what he's up to...

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

sam bradford lmao posted:

If you had a runner in scoring position and hit a sacrifice fly in Tebow's direction, you're guaranteed to score every time because Tebow would take forever with the windup

Imagine his swing. The catcher will have already thrown it back to the pitcher by the time he follows through.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Tell him Wash

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

sam bradford lmao posted:

If Tebow played 3B Ichiro could easily get infield doubles by hitting it his way.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Doltos posted:

Cleaned out some boxes in the garage and found a signed copy of Kevin Gilbride's business card

I wonder what he's up to...

You'd think the Giants could spring for a better quality business card, drat

also why the hell would you have business cards as an offensive coordinator, are you dropping them off in other coaches pockets during games? "Hey man, it's a copycat league, I'll need a job when they inevitably fire me"

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I think DKCecil bought it for me on a SAS gift swap since I hated Gilbride so much. Also I guess it's an old reminder of how bad times used to be and how much better we have it now

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Febreeze posted:

You'd think the Giants could spring for a better quality business card, drat

also why the hell would you have business cards as an offensive coordinator, are you dropping them off in other coaches pockets during games? "Hey man, it's a copycat league, I'll need a job when they inevitably fire me"

When I was looking for letterheads to do I ran into a bunch of business cards. I had the same question as you.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
How else are you going to enter to win a free lunch at Benigan's?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I am currently sitting at a bookstore in Portland waiting for Drew Magary to read from his book and the crowd is like 20 vaguley unkempt white dudes and exactly what I expect TFF to look like in person

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Aug 10, 2016

• Locked thread