Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

doobie's doghouse diner, a burger joint that primarily peddles chicken wings

(probably because nobody wants to eat doob's cooking)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Chomp8645 posted:

It was against Noni or SoundMonkey specifically. Whichiever mod it was that championed doobie in the first place.

It was soundmonkey who was demodded basically because of his participation in that nonsense if I remember right. The doobie nonsense was also what brought about the changes to GBS.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Someone post the slutty frog

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i dream of doobie dogs

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SaltLick posted:

i dream of doobie dogs

i cant take you seriously with no cool sloth

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

The Wizard of Poz posted:

It was soundmonkey who was demodded basically because of his participation in that nonsense if I remember right. The doobie nonsense was also what brought about the changes to GBS.

gd bless oobie

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Bitter Mushroom posted:

its a dog shack you stupid motherfucker

oobies og hous

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

Egbert Souse posted:

Someone post the slutty frog

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

he should have made those shirts, he would have sold tons

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
I still want one of these

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
i stand corrected & shamed

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
My favorite part of the entire thread was when forums mod and original OP Soundmonkey IMMEDIATELY tried to backpedal and act like he was in on the joke the whole time as soon as the fyad guys rolled in and started making fun of it.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3571910&userid=95860

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
lol the transition from the top of page 4 to page 6. yabba dabba doo.

We'll let dogman decide that. Were it me, I'd split the dog down the middle, blast it with mustard, then top it with a whole shitload of relish.

HELL YEAH BRO! MUSTARD BLAST! JUST SHITLOADS OF RELISH! I BEAT AUTISM!

pants in my pants fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Aug 10, 2016

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Bill Barber posted:

My favorite part of the entire thread was when forums mod and original OP Soundmonkey IMMEDIATELY tried to backpedal and act like he was in on the joke the whole time as soon as the fyad guys rolled in and started making fun of it.

It's painful to read but oh so funny.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Retrovertigoes posted:

It's not, both of those twitter accounts were eventually hijacked by a goon.

It ain't Doobie.

So how pray tell would someone hack both Doobie and Natasha's twitter accounts?

Retrovertigoes
Apr 25, 2010

cuck cuck im gay posted:

I ain't no black lady hacker.

Look to the last threads.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

quote:

seriously seems more thought-out than most Kitchen Nightmares restaurants I've seen though... established market, already has a good name for himself, realistic goals, etc... If this is alive in a year I might just have to take a 2175-mile road trip.

He's also just embraced the idea of sponsoring a local little-league team - in a small town that would cost gently caress-all, be great for promotion, and would probably get him exclusive food cart status at their games.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

cuck cuck im gay posted:

well, first you have to be a black lesbian

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

This is an all time great post btw, especially since it got a probation

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3571910&pagenumber=57&perpage=40#post420336155

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

Bill Barber posted:

Just SoundMonkey's posts is a great way to make it through that thread. But the change in mood also comes at the same time Doobie agrees to rent a different location, discovers no vent hood, and begins remodeling anyway. As soon as Doobie shifts from ideas to actions there's no denying that everything he does is wrong.

LOL:

SoundMonkey posted:

It seems like every time we think this dude's done something stupid, it actually turns out that it was actually the product of some pretty sound reasoning.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Someone post the pics of his remodeling and the hosed up jigsaw puzzle thing he had going with the studs

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
This? It's ugly but I think it was just something to attach the interior paneling to.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Someone post the floors that Doobie couldn't get to stop sweating

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
lol

https://www.facebook.com/nykki.benton/posts/1094013100618822

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

The Twinkie Czar posted:

This? It's ugly but I think it was just something to attach the interior paneling to.

Doom House + Grover House = Doobie House

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

The Twinkie Czar posted:

Just buy some new 2x4's dumass hotdog man.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
No matter how much we make fun of Doobie remember that someone in Reform payed for a hotdog with a bad check.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Bill Barber posted:

wow, thats almost painful to read... almost

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

The Twinkie Czar posted:

No matter how much we make fun of Doobie remember that someone in Reform payed for a hotdog with a bad check.

The funniest part is Doobie that doobie got burned on bad checks for hotdogs so many times that hhe had to whine about it on facebook.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

The Twinkie Czar posted:

To be fair in Reform there are probably people paying less on their rent than it would cost for a family meal at Doobs

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Why don't you go order Fries. piled high and get a toddler's fistful of store brand crinklies instead, and then come tell me you'd pay with actual currency

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Nearly everyone in Reform is dirt poor because everyone scams everyone else. The vent hood guy scams doobs, doobs overcharges his customers for cold dogs, his customer write bad checks.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
It's like a gift economy except nothing is actually intended as a gift

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
"HAHAHAHAAA those STUPID REMORM IDIOTS haha what a bunch of red neck HICKS! HaAHAHHA I hate them..I hate everything aabout them!!! They are poor and lazy and bad with finances" -GBS

*Reform AL population 90% african-american

hmm........gene?

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
"A debit card? Why I just saw on the news that that's how the internet folks steal your identity. If you want to keep my business you best be taking checks. Now how about another refill on the pinto beans"
\

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Always wondeered how he ate that whole raw onion. Maybe chopped it up with spoon? Or just bit into it like an apple?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

8 track betamax posted:

"HAHAHAHAAA those STUPID REMORM IDIOTS haha what a bunch of red neck HICKS! HaAHAHHA I hate them..I hate everything aabout them!!! They are poor and lazy and bad with finances" -GBS

hmm........gene?

This shouldn't surprise you at all lol goons, especially goons outside of the South are virulently racist

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

quote:

As of the 2010 United States Census, there were 1,702 people residing in the town. 50.6% were White, 48.2% African American, 0.1% Native American, 0.4% from some other race and 0.7% of two or more races. 0.9% were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

:confused:

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe

8 track betamax posted:

hmm........gene?

:godwin:
Clearly that is not what anyone is saying. People in the rural south are world-class scumbags, race doesn't matter. Where I am now is 93% white and full of people who would write bad checks for $6. No need to get self righteous and assume it's a racial thing when you know nothing about the south.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

8 track betamax posted:

hmm........gene?
but did you suck the chili right out of that hole

• Locked thread