Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Great cosplay, super authenticate. Reference...

horrible cosplay. its blue and red on a white field, not blue and white on a red field !!!

really great james from team rocket. i would let her capture my poke in her mon.

WOWZA! Hunky imagination of jessie from pokeman. Hey ladies, tell me wat you'll do this guy, i bet its very unlady like :wink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

LingcodKilla posted:

Didn't recognize a single one but dick gun was pretty cool.

Huh? I didn't post any pictures of Mista...

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Butt Ox since you love jojo so much here some more jojo pics for you

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Here's a bunch more Jolyne, because Jolyne owns bones

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Darly Parton sing a song about Jolyne, she kinda looks like her too!

Jolyne from that one episode where she goes back to "normal" girl and washes off the make up and hair die.

Jedi Jolyne obvs

Jolyne prom dress? Idk maybe, i don't remember all the episodes and animes. Seems like it could be an episode.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

You know who else owns bones? Narancia. Interestingly, a male character, but I didn't find any male cosplayers of him. :shrug:

Occultatio
Aug 4, 2005

a massive toolclown who cannot stop causing problems
hey snatch duster i found cosplay of you

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Just put Snatch Duster on ignore since the mods don't seem to give a poo poo about his constant meltdown itt

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Occultatio posted:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
____________________/

Oh reeeeeeeee eeee eeee eeeeeeeeeeeeee

Snatch Duster has a new favorite as of 20:44 on Aug 9, 2016

The Repo Man
Jul 31, 2013

I Remember...
I'm phone posting so I can't post images of it, but I strongly suggest looking up Doomguy cosplay if you want to see some real high quality costuming.

\/\/ I didn't see that one while delving into the amazing quality that is Doom cosplay.

The Repo Man has a new favorite as of 21:37 on Aug 9, 2016

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Boomerjinks
Jan 31, 2007

DINO DAMAGE

Occultatio posted:

Where did you actually find this, though? Was not prepared to see a photo of my wife's maid of honor in a snatch duster comeback post...

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Boomerjinks posted:

Where did you actually find this, though? Was not prepared to see a photo of my wife's maid of honor in a snatch duster comeback post...

It's me fam.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
What a surpise. A 3rd AV and this one has what you all want, a hot chick ''cosplaying''

Mmmmmmm mmmmmmm I can't complain.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Occultatio posted:

SD is much cuter and thinner than I had imagined.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Boobee 8

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

If you turn an eight on its side it's an infinity and it looks like boobs.

Look at dem!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm gonna cosplay as a boob....

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm gonna cosplay as a boob....

You already post as one.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

You already post as one.

:eyepop:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

You already post as one.

It's true. My posts are great and universally beloved

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Snatch Duster posted:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:ironicat:

Occultatio
Aug 4, 2005

a massive toolclown who cannot stop causing problems

Boomerjinks posted:

sorry if I'm missing :thejoke: here, but it was just the first GIS result for "salt cosplay"

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!

bradzilla posted:

Just put Snatch Duster on ignore since the mods don't seem to give a poo poo about his constant meltdown itt

Snatch Duster popped my ignore virginity yesterday. I was worried it'd be confusing, but I like how you can still see the posts without suffering the content.

Patattack
Nov 23, 2008

The English Language!

Donnerberg posted:

Snatch Duster popped my ignore virginity yesterday. I was worried it'd be confusing, but I like how you can still see the posts without suffering the content.

Heroes never doge!

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Donnerberg posted:

Yes, I felt a bit ashamed that after all these years I finally had to do it. Birb has forsaken us!

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Who knew that Alex Jones was into cosplay, let a lone an obscure manga Mad Father!

Move over Piss Jesus its Poop Jesus. I like cosplay that twist the theme just a little. Brilliant

Stunning Black Swan cosplay. STUNNING!

WOW this girl is cosplaying as lady gaga in her video Monster. Truly inspirational

FYI if you put anyone on ignore you are a little bitch. Shameful

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

So since the Snatch Duster appreciation station is being derailed by Jojo, anyone got any Killer Queens? Like, whatever this is about, for example?

I don't even know if there is a context to this or not.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

So I'm not making any assumptions when it comes to JoJo; those are supposed to be women, right?

Madmarker
Jan 7, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

So since the Snatch Duster appreciation station is being derailed by Jojo, anyone got any Killer Queens? Like, whatever this is about, for example?

I don't even know if there is a context to this or not.

According to wiki, Soul'd Out is a Japanese hiphop band. (Diggy-Mo and Shinnosuke are two of the three band members) So I am guessing they got Araki to do the promotional material for a concert? WHy they used Killer Queens face on these woman is anyone's guess. I do like the Run-DMC shirt though.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Here are the members of SOUL'D Out a korean hip hop group. I mean what you posted isn't really cosplay, just a clown gender bender.

Killer Queens the band, but again not really cosplay because these are real people in real bands. IDK, like do you even know what cosplay is?

This is Jojo the pop icon, which Jojo was modelled after so like yea cosplayish i guess.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

So I'm not making any assumptions when it comes to JoJo; those are supposed to be women, right?

Normally Killer Queen looks like this:

poo poo can get so weird in the series that you're pretty safe just assuming those're women until proven otherwise. I mean take this one for example:

Just a normal- for anime- woman? Nope! She's actually plankton that's taking the appearance of a woman!

So I can't tell you one way or another if those are supposed to be women or not.

Also I know I didn't post cosplay. I was asking if some existed and provided a picture because I'm bad with words.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Japanese Spongebob is hosed up.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Snatch Duster posted:

FYI if you put anyone on ignore you are a little bitch. Shameful

You know, I was just wondering: if you put someone on ignore without telling them, is it still smuggy and satisfying?

gamera009
Apr 7, 2005

Elsa posted:

You know, I was just wondering: if you put someone on ignore without telling them, is it still smuggy and satisfying?

Yes.

:smugdog:

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Elsa posted:

Hugely.

Unless other people keep quoting them and responding to them and then it's a little irritating.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Elsa posted:

Yes. Is like a child throwing the biggest tantrum ever inside a muffled glass box.

You can see them flailing around inside, but since you can't actually hear them, you don't get aggravated because of the noise. Plus, in the end, they either stop screaming because either nobody cares, or they run out of air and finally loving die.

But then people quote the ignored posters and it's like playing a recording of a part of the tantrum.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Dark Angels Space Marine Veteran (40k)

Commissar (40k)

AdMech Tech Priest (40k)

Space Wolves Scout (40k)

Inquisitor (40k)

Champion of Khorne (Warhammer Fantasy Battles)

Catachan Guardsmen (40k)

Inquisitor (40k)

Sister Repentia (40k)

AdMech Techpriest (40k)

Officer of the Fleet (40k)

Sister of Battle (40k)

Canoness (40k)

Black Templar Space Marine (40k)

hard counter has a new favorite as of 20:19 on Aug 10, 2016

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

quote:

ignore list virgins

I will never understand why people try so hard to not use a feature specifically designed to make ignoring shitheads quick and easy.

It makes me sad. Like, not sad enough to actually feel bad or anything, maybe just slightly less sad than this Alex Louis Armstrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

drat! I don't know what this is nor how much Photoshopping has been done, but I want to learn more!

• Locked thread