Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

oddium posted:

oh right i'm using russian blue meowth as well. so

vic viper
grass mantis
wishiwashi
aloha meowth
the meteor enemy

who will snag the coveted sixth spot ....

Gyarados

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE8MqUf1Lts

I'm really liking the background here.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
yeah like i've said before, litten's final evo (if leak is true) is bad because while it is dumb, it is not "pokemon design" dumb

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Litten's final form is good because there are so many cat puns I can do with wrestler names. The possibilities for nicknames are endless.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Make the fairy weather do something gamefreak

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Blackheart posted:

Please consider Yungoos for the sixth spot. You don't have to decide now, just think it over...

i was going to say no but you're right, there's time. probably no though

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above
Litten's Final Evolution (from that leak at least) is Schrodinger's Evolution. It exists in both states of being good and bad until its type is measured. If the measurement comes back as Fire Fighting it is a bad design. If it is a Fire Dark going with the idea of it being a Heel, then it is the best.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

sharrrk posted:

Gyarados

hmm i really want to use new pokemon if i can, meowth being an exception because she's a super cute kitty with a new forme so of course

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

oddium posted:

hmm i really want to use new pokemon if i can, meowth being an exception because she's a super cute kitty with a new forme so of course

S-S-S-Salandit!

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
my favorite revealed pokemon so far

-salandit
-minior
-gumshoos (Looker's BFF)
-Alola sandshrew
-Alola exeggutor
-Popplio

alola porygon when

also alola solrock and lunatone when

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

oddium posted:

i was going to say no but you're right, there's time. probably no though

have you considered using yungoos

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

oddium posted:

Ambipom

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
None of the Alolan forms are really wowing me so far. Exeggutor is def better than his old look and has a cool type, but the rest seem like a weird combination of barely touched up recolors. Raichu is cool too I guess.

Basically I'm hoping for more radical changes loke Exeggutor and Raichu than 'here's ninetales except blue'.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Ruggington posted:

have you considered using yungoos

yes

:/

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Zore posted:

None of the Alolan forms are really wowing me so far. Exeggutor is def better than his old look and has a cool type, but the rest seem like a weird combination of barely touched up recolors. Raichu is cool too I guess.

Basically I'm hoping for more radical changes loke Exeggutor and Raichu than 'here's ninetales except blue'.

Ninetales is also floofier. Which is very important.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Kingler

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

alolan ninetales is gorgeous

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i think so too

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

Shame that this information got leaked early, it kinda kills that "wow" factor that I felt when I saw the Alolan Vulpix and Ninetales.

Anyway, Alolan Raichu is fine although that's another Kanto Pokémon I've already bred and trained in Gen 6. So far the only one that I haven't actually used already is Meowth. I'm not even sure if I have the desire to actually breed up and train these Alolan forms.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Alolan ninetales is freaking white

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

Steam Community > Steam Workshop > Pokémon Sun & Moon > Spider Jerusalem sunglasses 4 Guzma!!!!

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
i just wanted everyone to know that im happier than ive ever been at alola raichu. the bards will sing songs of this day

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Zore posted:

That is an absurdly limited and terrible ability.

It seems like they're trying to make the Terrain moves vaguely useful this time around.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

give alolan raichu 120 sp.atk tbh

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Ruggington posted:

give alolan raichu 120 sp.atk tbh

give that to non-alolan raichu, also

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Wishiwashi is pretty cool. It says the ability only activates once it reaches a certain level. So it's basically an ability dependent evolution. I wonder if that means that you can cancel it with Gastro Acid... maybe a use for that move, finally?

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
lower his attack to 40, give him 130 special attack and 70 HP

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
You know, given that the whole reason Alolan forms are coming about is because old pokemon are adapting to the enviornment, it will be really weird if this gen doesn't have a new eeveelution.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Internet Kraken posted:

You know, given that the whole reason Alolan forms are coming about is because old pokemon are adapting to the enviornment, it will be really weird if this gen doesn't have a new eeveelution.

Alolan Eevee

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Zoran posted:

Alolan Eevee

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
no it'll just be leafeon's marijuana-themed alolan form

his zangoose/seviper-style rival will be alolan rattata

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

normal evolved eevee. normaleon

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Countblanc posted:

lower his attack to 40, give him 130 special attack and 70 HP

What if they didnt lower any of its stats, instead

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

sharrrk posted:

What if they didnt lower any of its stats, instead

i guess thatd be fine but i thought they said they were just reshuffling stats for the alolas

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING

Internet Kraken posted:

what if every evolved form of Eevee has an Alola form that grants them a random extra type. Like Leafeon's randomly Grass/Steel now.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i bet alola eevee would beevee either a bug or ghost type.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

oh heck yeah female dream ball eevee in a wonder trade just now. time to breed a cool sylveon

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Countblanc posted:

i guess thatd be fine but i thought they said they were just reshuffling stats for the alolas

i meant for normal raichu...

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

sharrrk posted:

i meant for normal raichu...

Not a chance, sucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I really love all the battle stages we've seen so far, they're so varied and cool, they really look like locations rather than pokemon standing on two circles on top of one of five .jpegs with some effects going on and maybe a 3D model somewhere sometimes.

• Locked thread