Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

ChubbyThePhat posted:

New SS box. Time to do my one pull from it.

Go on....

It is a good day!

You sir, are my enemy.

But that's not what Aiko would want. So, I'll wish you luck with your wonderful new Pleasant-chan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I have about ~75 gems in ENSIF right now. About how long can we expect to see a UR Yohane in a guaranteed SR pull?

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
If more Masters could be as fun as the Cool version of Gokigen Party Night is, that'd be great. drat that's a fun song on Master, and on my last attempt, I got 1 Nice and 4 Misses, so yeah, I'm gonna go for the Full Combo.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Chill la Chill posted:

I have about ~75 gems in ENSIF right now. About how long can we expect to see a UR Yohane in a guaranteed SR pull?

Pump the brakes, chummo, she ain't even got one in JP yet.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Also someone post the rest of that RinSachi doojie it's v cute, but I'm on mobile rn

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

graybook posted:

Also someone post the rest of that RinSachi doojie it's v cute, but I'm on mobile rn

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/rin_x_sachiko_is_pretty_good_huh

Read it in honor of Rin-chan's birthday!

Edit: I believe this comic caused the forums to crash briefly. It makes sense SA's servers can't handle Sachiko. To be fair, though, very few can.

Sylphid fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Aug 10, 2016

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Chill la Chill posted:

As silvertome says, she's not even in JP yet; we'll see her in anywhere between a few weeks to a few months. Since they seem to be rushing Aqours in EN, add just a month or two onto that. Sometime towards the end of the year, were I to guess.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
She was first to get a not initial SSR though, so I feel like that might slightly shift her to getting a later UR.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Even if she's the last, JP'll get her in 2-4 months, depending on if they continue with mid-event release. So, assuming that Aqours cards start releasing in EN with the Aqours event and follow a similar schedule, a worst-case scenario gives EN the last of the initial Aqours URs around February.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
Oh! They've added event badges for all the events now in SS!

266kth place in ponkatsu android :( Well whatever none of those are replacing saehan.

Also rin!
https://twitter.com/Cleiooo/status/763161625843032064

Apparently candy and stuff has a birthday bonus, which is kinda sweet
https://twitter.com/iwasleep/status/763370935281856513

but also pretty hosed up
https://twitter.com/shineka_/status/763378203725406211/photo/1

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Rin-chan is cute, no matter what the situation.

Also, there's a NSFW Fumika x Kanade comic posted on Danbooru, and man, that romi (346 ura) REALLY likes that ship.

Edit:

Sylphid fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Aug 11, 2016

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
just read that other thing and I transcended

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

graybook posted:

Pump the brakes, chummo, she ain't even got one in JP yet.

oh good. Maybe I'll have a couple hundred and draw a couple to idolize.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
How can you be sure you've gotten all the skits for an idol? For some (like my Fujiwara, who has like 10,000+ fans now), I'm pretty sure I've gotten all of them, but I'd like to be more certain.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Sylphid posted:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/rin_x_sachiko_is_pretty_good_huh

Read it in honor of Rin-chan's birthday!

Edit: I believe this comic caused the forums to crash briefly. It makes sense SA's servers can't handle Sachiko. To be fair, though, very few can.

This was awesome.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Zuramaru GET

It's still strange to me getting the SR this early in the event.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
X

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Sylphid posted:

How can you be sure you've gotten all the skits for an idol? For some (like my Fujiwara, who has like 10,000+ fans now), I'm pretty sure I've gotten all of them, but I'd like to be more certain.

If you just want to check a single specific idol you can check on their screen, there'll be grey box(es) with the missing ones and how many fans you need, if applicable.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

If you just want to check a single specific idol you can check on their screen, there'll be grey box(es) with the missing ones and how many fans you need, if applicable.

Does it actually show more than one? I kinda feel like it only shows the next one. For example, I think there are four memorial commus for Chieri, but my list only shows 3, with the third greyed with the requirement on it.

Similarly, when I finally got around to grinding up some fans for Shimamu, there were only 3 until I got 10k fans, at which point the fourth showed up.

That said, if you've run out then there'll be a pink message at the top that says「現在公開されているコミュはここまでです」indicating that you've unlocked everything at the moment. After that, idols'll usually get a new commu if they got a new card, but it's probably easier to just see if there's a new entry in the commu screen.

A "NEW" badge on the「全て」tab means you have unseen commus. If the idol's under the「未解放」tab then there's stuff you haven't unlocked yet. (This doesn't include cards you haven't gotten, but does include the idolized "episode" for cards.)

Sylphid posted:

So you've definitely got them, I'm pretty sure she just has the two cards and the two commus, so that's like 1,000 and 2,000 fans, I think. Or maybe 1 and 1,000. Whichever.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

Does it actually show more than one? I kinda feel like it only shows the next one. For example, I think there are four memorial commus for Chieri, but my list only shows 3, with the third greyed with the requirement on it.

Ah, possibly not then, I don't have any I'm certain I'm two behind on to check.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

Ah, possibly not then, I don't have any I'm certain I'm two behind on to check.

Yeah, I halfassedly looked at some wikis but none seem to just list normal commus, but I saw a shiny youtube hit for Chieri Memorial Commu 4, so I'm pretty sure I wasn't misremembering Shimamu suddenly sprouting another commu after I unlocked the 10k one.

https://twitter.com/morune1/status/763745031513452545

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Zenostein posted:

That said, if you've run out then there'll be a pink message at the top that says「現在公開されているコミュはここまでです」indicating that you've unlocked everything at the moment. After that, idols'll usually get a new commu if they got a new card, but it's probably easier to just see if there's a new entry in the commu screen.

Ah, this is what I was looking for, thanks. I was always curious what that message was supposed to signify.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:toot: munakata event!
munakata sticker!
two whole sets of stickers for beginning and end each!

oh also the manga girl

don't forget to set your idols, unless you wanna be the jerk with an overload in the healer slot somehow

or worse, be off hue

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Oh no it's sekuhara time

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:airquote:hands on appreciation:airquote:

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Zenostein posted:

:toot: munakata event!
munakata sticker!
two whole sets of stickers for beginning and end each!

oh also the manga girl

don't forget to set your idols, unless you wanna be the jerk with an overload in the healer slot somehow

or worse, be off hue

overload now only damages the person who put them in

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Uzuki. Uzuki. Truly, there is none who loves the Goddess of Smiles more than I, but seriously, you gotta activate your power more often. How else can a 5th place finish in a Full Combo song be explained?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
her ganbarimasu was a lie

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

her ganbarimasu was a lie

Now THAT talk, I can't cotton to.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Up her skill level.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
Oh dear ENSIF. This event is off to a tragic start.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

ChubbyThePhat posted:

Oh dear ENSIF. This event is off to a tragic start.

Why, what happened? I didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
If nothing else of worth comes out of this Live Party, at least one thing will have, on my end: I have finally acquired my first Kawaii Boku. May her cuteness blind my enemies and lead them to ruin.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

Chill la Chill posted:

Why, what happened? I didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

The tier expansion and point reward increases were walked back on, and there's a dude in first place with an impossible point total begging Klab to ban them.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I translated another cute NicoMaki thing.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
warning: it gets lewd

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Futaba Anzu posted:

overload now only damages the person who put them in

Aw, lame. Do they just do nothing then? Although there's something weird about them. They stop when your health is in the red, but I had a team with no healers and two of them and somehow my health shot up to yellow (and then they went off and nearly killed me). Unless there's some tiny regen on debut or whatever I was playing on…

Sylphid posted:

Uzuki. Uzuki. Truly, there is none who loves the Goddess of Smiles more than I, but seriously, you gotta activate your power more often. How else can a 5th place finish in a Full Combo song be explained?

Your ranking is in part your score as a portion of the whole score, and maybe your combo and probably also “how helpful your card was to the whole.”

Donno how that last bit works out, except you're probably more likely to score high with a healer or center, and if you're the odd man out on a rainbow team, or not a color pair with the center you likely will end up lower ranked. Not sure if that last bit holds with a triboost center (i.e. The new gens). Also probably having a skewed vocal card and a visual boost center will probably not help you much.

But that stuff is all pretty opaque, so :iiam:

Also it was pretty cool when two people dropped and everyone left hit "move on" at the results screen and it still counted all the way down and then waited until it hit an internal timeout or something to move on.

Zenostein fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Aug 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Moldy Taxes posted:

The tier expansion and point reward increases were walked back on, and there's a dude in first place with an impossible point total begging Klab to ban them.

Hahaha “the friendly hacker” presently at 10x the points of everyone else in the top 5.

Very subtle.

Also goddamn it suck you can't really multiquote in awful