Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
Just got done watching ehome v eg game 1 from last night and that is the single best video game playing that I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

sugar free jazz posted:

Hasn't Demon been playing support for like a long time

He was greedy 4 on liquid iirc, which is p different from being a 5

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

i am rooting against the purse snatcher

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
TNC has a purse snatcher while DC has Jesus Christ on their team, I know who I am cheering for

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Knowlue posted:

THAT WAS 420BOOTYWIZARD YOU PLEB

I forgot :ohdear:

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

Elyv posted:

He was greedy 4 on liquid iirc, which is p different from being a 5

He was also playing 3 in various qualifier stacks before joining TnC just 6 weeks ago.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Did demon really snatch a purse irl?

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

voltron lion force posted:

yeah dude, totally.

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007

scuz posted:

Just got done watching ehome v eg game 1 from last night and that is the single best video game playing that I've ever seen.

welcome to the club. I was jumping out of my chair watching that live, I think my neighbors think I'm insane

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Sry if that's a dumb question but I don't know the in joke and life can be tough out there for an aspiring pro gamer

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

voltron lion force posted:

yup

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
they changed the draft graphic

now it's glowing red

I like it

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

demon found the EHOME (iirc, im sure gogey will pop in to correct me) manager's purse and took the money from it before returning it for reasons and then posted about it on NADota forums for other reasons

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Didn't jimmy skip a pro game to bang some twitch streamer and work out.

more like dICK
Feb 15, 2010

This is inevitable.

ElNarez posted:

they changed the draft graphic

now it's glowing red

I like it

They're using a newer client that includes pit lord

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Radical posted:

demon found the EHOME (iirc, im sure gogey will pop in to correct me) manager's purse and took the money from it before returning it for reasons and then posted about it on NADota forums for other reasons

A TNC/EHOME elimination match is still a possibility :twisted:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

good lord get that man some chapstick

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

dicks assassin posted:

Didn't jimmy skip a pro game to bang some twitch streamer and work out.

Yeah, demon is a very talented player but he keeps loving it up for himself

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
jimmy needs to give his teammate some loving chapstick goddamn

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Well poo poo my boy jimmy is so much more talented than I thought. Go get em Mr. Ho

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

more like dICK posted:

They're using a newer client that includes pit lord

it's what I figured, and dang really the red glow looks way better than the old gold glow

that and the new data visualization features are pretty good, it's cool that Valve keeps making the client better

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Kainser posted:

Yeah, demon is a very talented player but he keeps loving it up for himself

He sounds like he's matured a lot since being kicked from EG though.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

maybe they keep talking about jakiro because they were gonna do a surprise remodel for him but no one loving picked him to show it off

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
"I ran into him in the hotel last night" <merlini pats pockets> "JIMMYYYYYY"

Hiowf
Jun 28, 2013

We don't do .DOC in my cave.

Radical posted:

maybe they keep talking about jakiro because they were gonna do a surprise remodel for him but no one loving picked him to show it off

This is not a crazy suggestion.

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot
hm, pretty certain it was 250 euros, nonetheless I shouldn't have done it but I did. (I also bought everyone lunch so I wasn't stingy, edit: as well as buying them all drinks at the after party and finals events). I found the purse sitting in the lobby,(it was already unzipped and opened) I see over 1.5k euros, so I took some. I returned the purse to the lobby. It was actually one of EHome's girl's purse. I saw her the next day, I told her I found her purse and returned it to the lobby manager. I'm sure she knew, and pretty obvious that I took her money because I told her the time I found it, and she had said I left 20 minutes ago before you found it. Haha, so yes it's better.

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot

TheRat posted:

He sounds like he's matured a lot since being kicked from EG though.

He sounds like he matured every time he gets booted from a team or it breaks up for the same drat reason each time lmao

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
I unironically trust gogeys opinion of jimmy more than anyone else.

eeS.
Nov 8, 2005

STUPID AS HELL!!

Skuto posted:

This is not a crazy suggestion.

The latest patch was 125 MB and the patch notes said it was just to change the colour of the drafting icon from gold to red. I suspect there was definitely something else hidden away in the patch...

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
batrider uncounterable

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

i found 420bootywizard at the bottom of dota twitch one day a while ago with no viewers and i played a game with him anyway thats my story thanks for listening

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

gangnam reference posted:

(it was already unzipped and opened)

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

remember that game sam went 0-3 in about as many minutes on bat two days ago? how can america hope to keep up with such rapid evolution.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

whoa tusk what is this 2015???

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

eeS. posted:

The latest patch was 125 MB and the patch notes said it was just to change the colour of the drafting icon from gold to red. I suspect there was definitely something else hidden away in the patch...

Tons of Dota patches that should be tiny are huge. Valve loves to tuck poo poo in without putting it in notes, doesn't mean it's a bug surprise

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

I could eat a sea cucumber
7/0/4 15 mins in on batrider wth is going on

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Fudou, Gunzou. The Face of the Franchise Killer. 2004.
Hey guys, DC is taking Tobi's suggestion and trying to retreat at 6 sticky napalm stacks and it isn't working, what's going on

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

everyone clap for your ti6 champions, jimmy "redbull" ho and 4 random nerds nobody has ever heard of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

All naga pickers must die

• Locked thread